Saturday 17 November 2007

SATURDAY MORNING CARTOONS ~ 17/11/07


Once again I had one heckuva time trying to choose just 40... and as you can count, I cannot count... smile.

I offer the best wishes for a wonderful weekend to all of my American friends. Please be grateful for all you have now.... and THINK about how, if you want to KEEP these things that make you grateful, you must step up to the plate NOW to preserve them!











The DevOIL



































THIS cartoon says it ALL for those who question Muslims about terrorism!













A portrait of Avian Flu





Scroll this one and watch it become a primitive cartoon lesson!

























Taser capital of North America!

I have found the web site of my favourite cartoonist, internationally famed Carlos Latuff of Brazil. He is by most western standards over the top, but I will present him anyhow for he has things to say. Carlos is, judging from the things he has said to me, a true caring citizen of the world and extremely passionate about his work. I warn you, if you go to his links, you might find his offerings offensive so be forewarned. Oddly enough, when I found his pages, I recognized many images that I had to think twice about presenting because of their outspoken messages. But usually, to push the envelop, they ended up in here. Latuff is truly a dangerous man with the things he does, as is Mr. Fish. But without them, we would not have such eloquent voices stating things the rest of us are afraid to say... in an almost socially respectable format. The offering below is a magnificent example.





CHEERS ALL.

YAY YAY... I had my teeth pulled and it feels sooooo good not to hurt!


No comments: