Thursday 4 June 2009

THE HIDDEN TYRANY ~ THE INTERVIEW WITH HAROLD WALLACE ROSENTHAL ~ PT 2

The Hidden Tyranny
Part Two

UNFINISHED LUCIFER by J Dillon82

"Most Jews do not like to admit it,

but our god is Lucifer."

The above is an exact quote of Harold Wallace Rosenthal, former top Administrative Aide to the then Senator Jacob Javits, who was since defeated in the 1980 election.

I, Walter White, Jr., for the past 17 years Director and Editor of the monthly conservative publication WESTERN FRONT, was told about Mr. Rosenthal's boastings around Washington, D.C., and I was encouraged to meet with him and to interview him for a fee.

Mr. Rosenthal had stated publicly that the Jews will completely dominate throughout the entire world ~ and that they control every facet of political life in America and every aspect of the communication media.

Eventually Mr. Rosenthal and l were brought together, at which time I interviewed him privately and taped said interview with Mr. Rosenthal's knowledge and consent. During the lengthy meeting Mr. Rosenthal became impatient, rude and vulgar,all of which is recorded on the tape, and he sought the balance of his fee before I had concluded my questioning.

Since the entire interview was so lengthy, in 1977 we released and published only the first portion under the same title as above "THE HIDDEN TYRANNY." Copies of this manuscript (Part I) have been sought by people from all around the globe. We now release the balance of the taped interview as Part Two.

Although I do not wish to digress, an Eastern analyst has told me that "The Hidden Tyranny" manuscript (Part I) has had a pass-on readership of 3.5%. Thus, if true, the manuscript (Part I) has been read by more than 7 MILLION people. When this final portion (Part Two) begins circulating, its impact may be even greater. It depends upon you, the reader.

Before any agreement was reached between us, I had established with Mr. Rosenthal that he would answer an unlimited number of questions with complete honesty and to the best of his ability.

It was because of this understanding that I took issue with Mr. Rosenthal during the final stages of the interview and accused him of not being honest with me as it related to his response to my question:

"Do you have knowledge of WHEN and WHY the story began about the Jews being God's chosen people?"

That is when he said in part:

"Most Jews do not like to admit it,

but our god is Lucifer ~

so I wasn't lying ~

and we are his chosen people.

Lucifer is very much alive."

As this goes to press, we still seek a governmental body to investigate Harold Rosenthal's allegations. My dictionary conveys such allegations as "TREASON."

We now pick up after a dispute during which the tape recorder had been turned off. Obviously where the "W" appears, those are my words. Where the "R" appears, that indicates comment.

PROPAGANDA by Bokero

"W". Mr. Rosenthal, when true history is permitted to be published at large ~ when the truth actually surfaces ~ what do you expect the people of the world will do to you Jews'?

R. I thought we had concluded this interview.

W. I'm concerned ~ and this question seems to require your answer.

R. We were all finished White, and now you start to pump me again. I've already given you the 'tables of stone' and yet you want more. Never mind ~ you wouldn't understand anyway ~ you Christians!!!

W. So now you damn me because I'm a Christian. I thought we had tried to keep this on a business-like basis did we not?

R. (Mumbled exclamation by Rosenthal!!)

W. Whatever that is ~ or means, you're using words I've never heard before. Are you speaking English?

R. I said -------.

W. Will you spell it?

R. (Rosenthal spells M-I-S-C-H-N-A-H and briefly says it is from the basics of the Talmud).

Mr. R. continues: Let's not dwell on this. We're not getting anywhere ~ besides we had concluded things and that ends our agreement.

W. Are you afraid to answer the question I posed?

R. Who the hell do you think I am ~ I'm not afraid to answer any question but I've given you enough information for a book.

W. Did I not pay you as per our agreement?

R. Yeah ~ sure ~ but again you're wanting more. All right, you want my opinion as to what the people of the world are going to think when history is written.

W. Well, I didn't pose the question exactly like that, but go ahead.

R. I don't give a damn what the people will think. Besides, whenever that happens you and I will be dead. Plain dead. Does that satisfy you?

W. There are two or three questions among my notes here, Mr. Rosenthal, which have yet to be answered and one is quite important.

R. What is that?

W. The story about the six million Jews supposedly cremated or murdered by the Nazis.

R. What about it?

W. Do you know who or what Jewish organization created that big lie?

R. No, I don't know anything about its authenticity. I don't think it's too important anyway.

W. Mr. Rosenthal, you know better than that, What about the younger generation who is growing up believing this big lie? And you say it's not important!!

R. It was an outgrowth of the war and we all know that Hitler hated the Jews so someone, somewhere, thought of exaggerating the number. We know that many, many Jews were killed by the Nazis.

W. I'm sure you know that when World War II broke out there were less than a quarter of a million Jews in ALL of Germany. Many thousands had already left Germany.

R. So what? As I said before, the Jewish people are the cleverest people in the world. So somebody thought up a big number and perhaps it grew until now the number of Jews killed is six million. We have control of the news media and that is the great difference. Otherwise your people could tell YOUR big lie.

W. So you brush it off that lightly. Something of such enormity...

Mr. R. interrupted here saying ~ My people have been taught to give consideration and attention to our teachers rather than to the words of your people and laws.

W. You're living in America, Mr. Rosenthal, It is our duty to uphold the laws of our Country. Your religion teaches you that you may take an oath such as when being inducted into political office ~ and if the oath displeases you, you can deny silently the fact you have taken that oath.

Now I have copies of the Jewish document ~ called the Kol Nidre and I have proven their authenticity. (The Kol Nidre ("all vows") is found in the Talmud book Nedarim (Vows).

This is recited each year in the synagogue on the Day of Atonement. It allows all future obligations. oaths or pledges a Jew may engage in to "be deemed absolved, forgiven, annulled, and void, and made of no effect."

This allows Jews to lie, subvert, cheat, etc.

CORRUPTION AND AWARENESS by Albert Brooks

R. Well ~ all Jews don't practice that oath business, I'm sure.

W. But they do practice it, do they not ~ with the Rabbi's approval.

R. To some extent. Perhaps when it is helpful to the individual.

W. Is that not sinful?

R. Maybe to your way of thinking. I've told you ~ you and I are different. We are different people. Our beliefs are entirely different. We have been raised that way for many centuries so it is not a sin for us to take any oath and break it. It's our teaching.

This point on the difference of character has been made by many other Jewish writers and statesmen, and is well supported in history and science. Yet, ironically, Christians continue to believe the Jewish lie that "we are all the same" or "equal."

W. I've possibly saved the most important question of all until now.

THE WEST by Kiyo

R. Listen, White, if you're going on any further, my time is money. We made an agreement and you're extending it beyond reason. You have it all on tapes and remember that we agreed for you to take whatever you want from the tapes and your notes ~ but no reproduction of the tapes under any circumstances. They are to be destroyed. If you violate this White, we'll cut your balls off.

W. Who are WE?

R. Just get smart and you'll find out. You don't want any trouble and I don't either. You keep our agreement and no one gets hurt!! Now give me the rest of my money. Okay?

W. I intend to keep our agreement to the letter and you have my word of honor that these tapes will not go any further than my use in the preparation of the story. There is no misunderstanding. We agree on that and I'll keep my word. You'll get your money in a minute.

R. I have friends White ~ I know a lot of people and I don't want them to be reading things attributed to me that I didn't say. I don't give a damn what you or anybody else thinks ~ but I don't want lies printed ~ only the questions and answers of this interview.

W. We understand each other perfectly in that regard, Mr. Rosenthal. Now, please, this question!!

R. Shoot. But remember I need Las Vegas money.

W. Surely you must know somewhere in your schooling, or you have some kind of personal feeling or understanding as to WHEN and WHY the story began that the Jews are God's Chosen People.

R. We ARE God's chosen people.

W. Do you really believe that, Mr. Rosenthal?

R. Maybe I can explain or perhaps Jake could give you a better answer...

W. Who is Jake?

R. Jake Javits ~ you know, my associate. He's the man that I work for and he's a pretty smart guy. Plenty smart. His answer might serve your purpose for the story better.

W. I want your answer!

SATAN by Anarkyman

R. You and we actually have a different God.

W. Is that the answer to the Jews being God's chosen people?

R. To our god we are chosen ones. We are taught that from our childhood.

W. That is an evasive answer. You know what I mean when I pose such a question and I don't believe your reply or your explanation.

R. Okay. I don't give a damn what you believe.

W. Do your people believe that Jesus Christ was a Jew?

R. Hell! We're not going back to that again are we? We've already gone over that.

W. That was before the tape machine was ever turned on. I don't think we recorded your reply to this question.

R. Well, I can't answer for all Jews. I guess you're asking what Jews throughout the world believe?

W. Yes.

R. Jake could answer that better than I.

W. Please, I don't want Senator Javits' answer to anything. I want your answer.

R. White, I know what you're searching for. I've known from the beginning ,but that's all right. You and we are so apart. You're another breed. You're not our kind. It's not secret that we do not respect you, and of your kind. (Genesis 3:15).

W. Are you referring to just our kind as 'Christians'?

R. No, you gentiles ~ all of you are our enemies. When I was a little boy, just a kid, very young, we were taught very wisely. Many centuries ago when the Jews were persecuted in almost every country and driven out of so many countries ~ some of the governments, I cannot remember exactly whether it was the government of France or Spain. Anyway, the government demanded that the Jews must become Christians or be expelled from the country.

W. Yes, I recall reading of this many times.

R. Was it France or Spain.

W. Possibly both but I vividly remember the story of Queen Isabella of Spain ~ how patient she was with the Jews ~ always giving them the benefit of doubt ~ until such time as her eyes were opened completely to the deceptions of the Jews. But please go on.

GOOD VS EVIL by Abraao Lucis

R. Anyway, the Jews at that time had a very wise Rabbi leader, a world leader, and his advice was respected throughout the world. He said that the Jews must pretend to become Christians and bide their time and make real sacrifices if necessary.

We have always been ready to sacrifice a few thousand Jews in exchange for world leadership.

This was the plan of the Jews who instigated WW II. Some Jews were sacrificed so that the "persecution" propaganda could continue. It is a small price and there is nothing wrong with that.

I was taught that we Jews must become lawyers so we could control and strangle the courts, and even the judges, unless they were Jews. We should become doctors and teachers and leaders in all the churches ~ and this goal has almost been fully accomplished.

I said it before and I'll say it now ~ that we will have complete, I say complete control, throughout the entire world possibly before I die. We are very successful in keeping you gentiles confused. We create confusion.

BABYLON by Jutso

The word Babylon in Hebrew is Babel and means confusion. We are masters at confusion because we are the ringleaders of the system known as "Mystery Babylon."

You're not stupid, White. You know that the Jews are successful because of our unity. We die for one another if necessary. We generously finance our own, so it is understandable how we govern not only in this country. We direct American foreign affairs. We are the super government of the world. Is that enough?

W. Go on. I find what you are saying most interesting. Please go on.

R. We are the most powerful international body of people in the world! Do you believe that?

W. You speak with such confidence that I . . .

Mr. R. interrupted ~ We can destroy any country's economy without their even being aware of it ~ if we want to. I think this is what you want to hear. ~ Most Americans are totally unaware that by the Federal Reserve system their money has been stolen and the economy debauched.

W. I'm expecting you to be truthful with me, Mr. Rosenthal.

R. Well, it's true. We're smart ~ we are powerful and at the proper time we will mix up your gentile women with the Blacks and in 50 years you'll be all mixed up. Niggers love to s---w your white women and we encourage it by using them to our advantage.

W. I recall your saying that the Blacks serve a purpose.

R. Yes, we will use them to a great advantage.

It was primarily by Jewish merchant ships and Jewish-run slave auctions that the blacks got to America.

W. And try to destroy them after you have used them, I presume?

R. If necessary. Yes! You and I know they're inferior people, a dumb race, but can be useful with the use of money. I mean real big money. Niggers will do anything for money. So, when the time comes ~ and you might even live to see it ~ we will have that complete control while you stupid Christians are waiting for your Christ, the impostor, to return as your savior.

W. You sound bitter.

R. Not at all. Why should I be bitter? We are on top!!

W. And when this whole sordid story becomes known, the result will be an aroused citizenry ~ an angry citizenry who will want to destroy you.

R. How? I ask you how? YOU can't reach the people. We have it all under such control that no one ~ no one or no-body can reach people unless it is done through our media control.

Who has had control of the mass media in the 20th century?

YOU'RE A LIAR by Sarah Sleaze

~ Chairman of ABC Leonard Goldenson, President of CBS
~ James H. Rosenfield, Chairman of RCS
~ David Sarnoff, Chief Executive of NBC
~ Fred Silverman, President of PBS
~ Lawrence Grossman, Chairman of Time
~ Arthur Heiskell, Editor of U.S. News & World Report
~ Marvin Stone, Chief Executive of Dow Jones
~ Warren H. Phillips, Editor of Newsweek
~ Lester Bernstein, President of TV Guide
~ Walter Annenberg, President of New York Times
~ Sulzberger family, TV program producer
~ Norman Lear
~ these and more all are Jews!!)

We have it sewed up!! We have infected your churches completely and we now control the school system in the United States.

It is a reality that we have complete control of organized Christianity. Almost anywhere ~ completely.

W. I find so many things you say to be repulsive. The way you say things . . .

R. It's what you wanted to hear or you wouldn't have paid good money for this interview.

W. So long as you are truthful with me ~ but you still haven't answered that question I posed long back ~ do you believe that Jesus Christ was a Jew?

R. As I said, Jake could give you a really intelligent answer. I know that most of our friends, kids and people I grew up with ~ in fact all of our friends ~ I'd say all of them, don't believe Christ was a Jew. He was an impostor and millions of people all over the world now believe that Christianity was founded on untruth and deliberate incorrect translations of your Bible.

Christ was a fraud. Even the National Council of Churches agree that there were false translations of the book your people respect. It's built on lies.

This comment can hardly be regarded as coming from a true Christian source since the National Council of Churches was organized by Jews and its theology is controlled by them.

W. According to the latest scholarly research, your ancestors are not Israelites but Mongolians and Asiatics from Eastern Europe and Western Asia, so your ancestors were thousands of miles from the Holy Land. They never, ever saw the Holy Land ~ proving that your people were not the chosen people of God.

R. So what? What difference does it make?

W. We have been taught the big lie for many years that Jews are God's Chosen people, so it does make a difference. A very grave difference.

R. What grave difference?

ZIONIST GAMBLE by Metinaken

W. Does it not prove that the great majority of Jews today are Khazar in origin. Your ancestors never trod the lands where Christ walked. They never knew Jerusalem and Palestine so how could .

Mr. R. interrupted shouting. What the hell difference does it make now?

W. I find so many things that you have said as being repulsive and your arrogant manner in boasting, as it were, to admittedly being a part of this gigantic ~ this heinous plot against mankind ~ and at times, you attempt to brush things off by saying 'what difference does it make'.

So much of what you have admitted staggers me, in fact, I lack the words . . .

Mr. R. interrupts here. That's because you're a gentile. You don't understand. You never will! Until it's too late and my hope, personally, is that the American people do not.

Mr. R. paused here.

W. There is so much of what you have said, that as an individual, people may not believe you ~ they may not believe this interview.

Mr. R. interrupts.

That is why we have the control today.

One of the reasons.

Your people did not believe that it was possible

for any people or race to accomplish

what we have within a couple of hundred years.

The gentile is stupid.

WE are intelligent.

CAST IN STONE by Funerium

I am going to be a very important person in and around Washington and soon. I intend to become nationally prominent. You are going to hear and read about me in the future. I'm young and have had the guts to tell you more than any other Jew would ever dare to tell you ~ at least publicly. I've stuck my neck out White. Some of what I have told you is part of the inner, invisible world of Jewry.

W. Looking at you now as I denote your change, I see you as a despicable bastard ~ all of you.

Mr. R. interrupts.No one calls me a bastard and gets away with it!!

W. You are all contemptible, base and detestable ~

R. I'll knock your God damn head off if you call me a bastard.

W. I wouldn't try it if I were you. I too have friends, many of them would like a chance to get to you, so let's keep this on a formal basis as it was intended at the beginning.

Mr. R. then said something which I asked him to spell. He spelled O-Y V-A-Y, Oy Vay, and added oy vay iz mir, and when asked what it meant he said I would not understand, but I am including it here because it is on the tape.

W. Many times when referring to a person being a Jew, I have heard it said, 'Well, I understand he is a Presbyterian or a Catholic.' So, I would like your opinion or explanation. How do Jews feel about another Jew who becomes a Christian Scientist or converts to any other religion? Is he or she no longer a Jew?

R. That can best be answered ~ well let me put it this way. I don't know what your mother and father were ~ what nationality I mean.

W. My father was British ~English, and my mother was German.

R. Well, if you decided to study Zionism or the Talmud or actually wanted to become converted and attended the synagogue would that erase your English or German heritage?

W. Of course not ~ but I wanted to hear it from a learned Jew. What you have said then is that he or she is always a Jew.

R. It's stupid ~ stupid. We are what we are! No matter what we join or adopt it doesn't change what we ARE. I am a Jew and nothing can change me because I take up another religion. Such stupidity!

CORRUPTION by Xero Sama

W. But the Jews are a great part of this deceit.

R. We have a talent for confusing your issues.

W. You are masters of deceit and this cunning practice of yours has allowed your people to infiltrate the governments throughout the world.

R. Why not? Why shouldn't we take over the banks, the universities, the church and the government if the gentiles are not intelligent enough to run them? I could not have talked this way a few years ago but now it is different.

There is nothing to undo our strategy in the world today so I can speak much more freely. What I've disclosed may help other Jews to speak out if they have any guts. We are not a pusillanimous race.

W. You're very sure of yourself and your people aren't you?

R. We may be divided in many things, but nothing ever actually separates us.

W. Who is WE?

R. My people, the Jews are 'as one' when it counts most. No incident can ever divide us. Down throughout the centuries Jews have learned they cannot trust other people. Thus, the Jewish racial bond is their greatest bond.

UNITY by White Phantom

W. I have heard Jews fight each other with venom!

R. Ahh, that's entirely different. Sure we will fight one another but as I say, when it counts most we're 'as one'. Our forte, White, is division and duplicity. It is an infallible weapon and we are skillful ~ perhaps perfectionists in its application. You don't have the intelligence to compete.

W. But we have a culture that you Jews will never understand or equal.

R. Jews have a family life. Our culture requires a high standard in education. We establish standards so that our kids exceed that of their parents. Our people continue to show a dramatic educational advancement. Our kids' success doesn't depend entirely on schools but on the family and we are damn proud of these accomplishments.

You can't compete! More than 12,000 doctors are graduated from medical schools in the United States every year and almost 10,000 of them are Jews. Among the law students the Jewish percentage is even higher. Jews are on such a solid foundation here in the United States that any kind of opposition to our control would only be temporary.

You know we laugh about the six million story

just like the story that Christ was a Jew

and the God's Chosen People story.

You goys believe whatever we tell you.

HEAVY LIES THE CROWN by The Archon

This should show people that we have a solidarity like none other in the world. Jews have a closeness to other Jews whom they have never seen or perhaps even heard of.

W. Mr. Rosenthal, I hope you haven't lied to me in any of this interview because if you did we could retaliate on you. Understand?

R. What I have told you is true ~ ALL of it. I don't need to lie.

W. I have found the Jews' passion is greed, profit and the destruction of Christianity. Am I correct?

GREED by Liol

R. I cannot speak for all Jews.

W. I'm speaking of the great majority of Jews. Am I right?

R. Maybe most Jews feel that way ~ but there's nothing wrong with that!!

W. I think you just go on and on because there is a bitterness within you and perhaps you say things that even you do not believe. Some of the things you say are almost unbelievable.

R. Well I don't give a good God damn what you believe. I've given you honest answers and opinions. Now no more questions. And don't forget our agreement ~ if I learn that the tapes are used other than what we agreed upon you will suffer serious consequences. Do you understand?

W. I understand. And now Mr. Rosenthal, here is the balance of the money agreed upon for this interview.

~ FINIS ~

Dear reader,

After the tape machine had been turned off, I accused Harold Rosenthal of not living up to our agreement in replying truthfully to my question as to the Jews being God's Chosen people. He replied:

"We are god's chosen people.

Most Jews do not like to admit it,

but our god is Lucifer

~ so I wasn't lying ~

and we are his chosen people.

Lucifer is very much alive."

I was stunned. I had no further comment. I had watched this arrogant, boastful person change at times like a chameleon that changes its color. Many times he showed a hatred ~ yes, even a venom. At the conclusion I felt unclean being around him.

2 comment from first posting of this piece:

anarchore said...

Too long, didn't read.

anarchore said...

Haha just kidding, I remember lurking on TOTSE and seeing ppl put that up and thinking %^$%$!... it is massive so will get around to devouring that l8r... so where did you get such an awesome array of art like that you used for the images - very nice!

Are the J-ws satanic masons, or are the masons satanic wannabe J-ws?

"It is a marvel that the American people do not rise up and drive every Jew out of this country." Mr. Harold Wallace Rosenthal, made this statement after admitting Jewish dominance in all significant national programs. He said, "We Jews continue to be amazed with the ease by which Christian Americans have fallen into our hands. While the naive Americans wait for Khrushchev to bury them, we have taught them to submit to our every demand"

--I've seen that one before, so that's who he is!

Where did you find the interview?

2 comments:

  1. Read it all - thank you. Now, to send it along to people I can reach with it. Dr. David Duke's book My Awakening is equivalent to this.
    http://archive.org/details/MyAwakeningAPathToRacialUnderstanding

    ReplyDelete
  2. I need to change the profile its old. I wanted to say I am finding more and more webs now on the Zionist Talmudic agenda and I am happy to see more waking up and excellent information. However, I find myself in conflict with how to share truth with family, old friends who are in Zionist churches and completely under a delusion of lies. My sister in Arizona has gotten worse she joining her church and her hate and self righteousness has escalated I also have family high in the Christian Zionist movement in Virginia and DC and I watched their masonic training since childhood preparing them for this, they are completely gone, they live in total blasphemy and the big thing is their narcissism, their intense self of righteousness and hate so much so they do not even speak to their extended family anymore, My uncle was an NFL Star, went on to be a coach, all of this entwined in his conversion to Baptist when he married and involvement with the Moody Bible institute and Scofield reference of heresy. NFL NBA are completely Luciferian. It makes it so difficult to find any place of comfort with conservatives or in a church or community because they are all the same, raising children in Arizona all city county and court control was by Jews, or Mormons, which Mormons do not identify as gentiles but as Jews, now with Trump and his Lubavicher son in law, and Jewish children what are we to believe ? WE CAN NOT ALLOW THIS TO GO ON with 98 % of the world who are not Zionist Jews ...we also have a Pope and Vatican II that has infiltrated all Jews and embraced carbon UN enviromental agenda 21 as well the Talmudic Noahide laws which are blasphemy to our God. What can we do to increase truth to our own family and get them out of these churches and organizations ?

    ReplyDelete

If your comment is not posted, it was deemed offensive.