On Oct 16, 2004 AD, President Bush signed into law the global anti-Semitism review act; which is quite interesting. The United States state Department list the following sets of beliefs as being anti-Semitic.
1. Any assertion that the Jewish community controls government, the media, international business and the financial world is anti-Semitic.
2. Any strong anti-Israel sentiment is anti-Semitic.
3. Virulent criticism of Israel’s leaders, past or present, is anti-Semitic.
4. Criticism of the Jewish religion or its religious leaders or literature, especially the Talmud and the Kabala is anti-Semitic. [I wonder if that includes the traditions of the elders that Jesus criticized. “And woe unto the Pharisees” that Jesus said.]
5. Criticism of the US government and congress for being under influences of the Jewish/Zionist community, including AIPEC, is anti-Semitic.
6. Criticism of the Jewish/Zionist community for promoting Globalism, [the New World Order] is anti-Semitic.
7. Blaming Jewish leaders and their followers for inciting the Roman crucifixion of Christ is anti-Semitic.
8. Diminishing the 6 million figure of the holocaust victims is anti-Semitic.
9. Calling Israel a racist state is anti-Semitic.
10. Asserting that there exists a Zionist conspiracy is anti-Semitic.
11. Claiming the Jews and their leaders created the Bolshevik revolution is Russia is anti-Semitic. [I guess you have to revise history].
12. Making derogatory statements about Jewish persons is anti-Semitic.
Now isn’t this interesting and all inclusive? It seems the only thing one can do is praise these creatures for all the wonders they work within society. All the good things they do for humanity. Perhaps praise them for caring so much for their Palestinian brethren that they only have their best interests at heart! Pretty amazing material. So the Bible is a document that has lied for the past few thousand years.
I suppose this renders almost the entire planet antisemitic because according to the GLOBAL INDEX PEACE RANKINGS, Vision of Humanity, Israel is rated as the fourth of 144 planets as the most violent nation on the planet. The only countries more violent are Somalia, Afghanistan, and Iraq, respectively.
As Israel's partner in crime, the United States has dropped to the 81st.
The UK and Canada are not quite so bad as these two. Not for lack of effort by our Zionist directed leadership. Ooops me bad! Such an anti semite!!