Friday 12 June 2009

SURPRISE SURPRISE ~ HOLOCAUST SURVIVOR SURVIVES HOLOCAUST MUSEUM ATTACK

THE HYPE NEVER ENDS

~ THE HYPE IS JUST BEGINNING

Holocaust Survivor Survives
Holocaust Museum Attack

img

by Michael Hoffman
Copyright©2009 RevisionistHistory.org
ON THE CONTRARY
SILVER SPRING, Md. (WUSA)

When a gunman entered the Holocaust Memorial Museum and began shooting on Wednesday, the gunshots forced one museum volunteer to re-live the history that museum is meant to record.


Nesse Godin of Silver Spring was told to hide under a desk to avoid the killer, reminding her of childhood days in Lithuania as the Nazis looked for Jews to detain.

"I am a survivor of the Holocaust, I lived through a ghetto, a concentration camp, four labor camps and a death march. How did I survive?

Finkelstein quotes his mother, herself interned at Majdanek:"If everyone who claims to be a survivor actually is one,who did Hitler kill?"
Or as David Irving once put it:"Another Holocaust victim is born every day."

"By the Grace of the Lord above, by whatever name we call Him and by the kindness of Jewish women. When I tired of hunger they gave me a bite of bread. When I'm shivering of cold, they wrapped me in straw. When I lay on the ground, beaten up with a serious scar on my face and I wanted to die, they told me not to give Hitler a victory," she told 9News Now after a sleepless night when she couldn't stop thinking about Wednesday's shooting.

Godin is a volunteer who works at the museum and who was there when Wednesday's shooting started. She was with another Jewish woman, Barbara Rein, whose generosity reminded Godin of the Jewish women who protected her as a child.

"I thought a bomb exploded but she said 'It's shots! Quick,' she said,'let's go under the desk. It was her idea and she pushed me down under the desk and she crawled in and she took the chairs and moved them over and said,' when they run through here they won't think we are here,'" Godin said.

"It was traumatic for me to hear. It brought me back to those days when I was a little girl having to hide, 13 years old and hoping no one finds me," she said.

And then, it was as if she was a little girl in the care of those Jewish women who helped save her life more than 60 years ago. Barbara Rein assumed that role as the two cowered under that desk.

"Barbara said to me 'you lie down deeper-in under the desk and I'll cover you and if they shoot, let them shoot me.'"

When the shots came, the fears of childhood returned.

"What went through my mind was: what's happening here? Is it starting again like in Lithuania when I was a little girl, or like Hitler in Germany?"

Every day when she entered the museum, she says she was greeted by security guard Stephen Johns, the man who was killed in Wednesday's shooting.

"Mr. Johns always gave me a hug and a kiss. He did so yesterday morning," she said with sadness.

I see a LOT of mileage coming out of this Event. This is only the beginning ~ the media will most likely have a field day. Mr. Johns, poor gentleman, will become a martyr for his "sacrifice to the Jewish cause".

2 comments:

  1. This whole Holocau$t "museum" shooting is really stinking to high heaven now.... I smelled a rat at the beginning, and I still say it is nothing more than another of these monsters fooling the American public again into giving up their gun rights, and their freedoms.

    Now they are desperately trying to link this setup to the truth movement, and picturing all of us as nothing but kooks....

    HolocauSt survivor "survives" shooting??? Give me a break... Whats next for these lunatics?

    ReplyDelete
  2. .
    The media is just showing it's usual bias, we have no way of knowing what was going through Von Brunn's head. Just because Mike Rivero has his doubts, doesn't make my mind up for me.

    he wrote this book, which is the first 6 chapters, the rest was for sale. it has been around for some time.

    Supposedly he was shooting the displays, and not people, until the hero security guard shot him, and Von Brunn blasted his ass.

    If we don't see any video footage from the crime, then I'll really start to wonder.

    Besides, the zooks killed 100 brown and 200 black people yesterday, did the media notice? of course not! that might threaten their perpetual victimhood!

    Those holocaust museums need to start telling the whole truth, or be demolished like they do to Palestinians' homes.

    ReplyDelete

If your comment is not posted, it was deemed offensive.