Saturday 10 June 2023

SATURDAY CARTOONS: JUST KEEP PLAYING POLITICS.... : JUNE 10, 2023





 

Buy local


 
Pay attention to this one, kids
















 
Homeschooling snack break




 
Yours truly is already becoming aware of these dangers with hoaxes from all sides and now AI imagery thrown into the mess.















 
My Lucy could not resist mud or decaying animals on our first walk after a bath.









 
Miserable truth. Then add the taxes you know about.





 
Respect.



 
The tragedy of Ruby Ridge





 
Bugs had ATTITUDE!
 
THIS is Canadian news. Absolutely nauseating story considered a successful change of life for a young girl hits our media. Old story but that is not the point here. Totally warped. I would like to believe it is a hoax but I do not believe it is.



 
The line-up





 
I tell ya, the guy has a girly bottom!















 
BINGO! Read that one again.





















I had hoped to take a long drive up to this part of the world on the weekend. Roads are closed. The Island is on fire and the media is openly stating they were set by people.




 
Perspective


 
I am wondering if it was bungee jumping?

 
My daughters were free range children as well
 
"I ain't selling!"






























 
Stuff to be ticked off about.







 
I don't know why but I find the possibilities presented in this photo to be endless. A beautiful piece. So many stories could be written about these characters.








 
Look at that line-up! The Fillmore brought in the best.

 








My tomboy daughter hung with boys for their mathematical skills. She wore shorts under her dresses. Thank goodness it was before this foolishness began. Oh, speaking of foolishness, our city is now placing free feminine hygiene products in the washrooms of all public and educational building. Apparently we are still not doing enough on the island according to the promoters of this drive and this is "just a small start".








 
That's Brie...

 
Toddler and the Israelis. The world remains silent.


 
This was a year ago





The Dr. Suess Tower in the forests of Alaska







 
Lesson not learned. Keep up the good work everyone.





 
This is Liberal Satanic pushback. I post it only to show it exists. Also I am including a lot of Liberal Satanic "humour" further along to show that it exists as well.


















 
If this person greeted my child as a fairy apprentice she would be whisked away to another soooo fast .... It is just plain wrong.











 
Marrakesh






 
Atheists/Satanists/sick minds





 
John, John, John, You really were not a loving Beatle, were you? You were deep, dark, and now we see who you served as your words come to pass. "All you need is love...."





 
Somewhere around Birmingham. The interior matches. All the employees are .... er... "fluid" or somesuch.


 
This is what Trudeau took her to task over!



 
This is how you do it. In the beginning at least.
 
"What is a woman?"







 
Now THIS I relate to. Numbers and alphabet have reduced me to a tear-soaked bundle of misery many times over my life. How I got a Math genius daughter I will never understand.

 
Seriously. This is their humour and belief.


 
Disturbing

 
Once they came to my door; I was wearing a Salem Witchcraft shirt. My long red hair was up on top of my head and my cornsnake Checkers was all twisted up in it. She was usually on my person when I was at home. I could not help it but they took off before I could say a word so my maniacal laugh followed them all the way down the drive way. So I can almost relate... but not quite.

 
Like my Grandson always has, this little guy has 3 trucks in his hands as Dad teaches him the basics of Fly Fishing. Next post I will show you with his first fish, not a truck in sight. A lovely photo series of Dad and son out on the river.






 
No comment. We don't know why this woman is a single mother but these choices are tragic.












 
RIP David Dees, the Visionary




















































 
The understated beauty of the Stellar Jay, Provincial Bird of BC

 
Stock up on books















 






 
Albino















 
Photoshopped
 
Playthings of Eternity circa 1920




 
No matter what you think of Trump, what they are doing to him is absolutely criminal. How different things MIGHT have been if they had simply let him be President. We will never know.











 
Lazy Duck Cottage


 
There are millions of folk think this way
















12 comments:

  1. Besos from Spain!
    Moi

    ReplyDelete
  2. No. 54 asks, "Why pay taxes when they can just print money?" It's a fair question, I have often wondered that myself. The American do that: they print currency, and we vassals are supposed to accept it tamely as having value. That's beginning to change, and not before time. It's a fraud.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Humans should have been a really good evolutionary development. Should have been.... Unfortunately, close doesn't count.
    Aeneas

    ReplyDelete
  4. #203 . . . .Whiskey Foxtrot Tango !!??!!??

    ReplyDelete
  5. #203 Whiskey Tango Foxtrot !!??!??!! In such shock I transposed the T.F with FT.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's a tardigrade. From National Geographic: Tardigrades are microscopic eight-legged animals that have been to outer space and would likely survive the apocalypse. Bonus: They look like adorable miniature bears. Around 1,300 species of tardigrades are found worldwide.

      From Wikipedia: Tardigrades (/ˈtɑːrdɪˌɡreɪdz/), known colloquially as water bears or moss piglets, are a phylum of eight-legged segmented micro-animals. They were first described by the German zoologist Johann August Ephraim Goeze in 1773, who called them Kleiner Wasserbär ("little water bear").

      Delete
  6. "I caught my daughter" - we should not judge a baby-girl, we don't know the whole story. 1 Corinthians 13

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great! Best collection in recent memory!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Noor, lovely posts as usual. post 131 was not bungee jumping , the family had been snorkling. Keep well.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sadly, Bugs Bunny, Yosemite Sam and many others were patterned off Jewish behavior and the stereotypes of the time.

    https://www.haaretz.com/jewish/2013-12-26/ty-article/is-bugs-bunny-a-jew/0000017f-db19-df62-a9ff-dfdf4ded0000

    https://forward.com/culture/449550/on-bugs-bunnys-80th-birthday-how-jewish-is-that-wascally-wabbit-anyway/

    https://melmagazine.com/en-us/story/yo-semites-yosemite-sam-jewish-roots

    It broke my heart, and angered me to no end, to find out that some of the characters with whom I was raised turned out to be Jewish propaganda :/

    ReplyDelete
  10. "Ah yes one of my favourate pieces (...) bowling alley".

    That doesn't look like a bowling alley to me, but traintracks, and Auschwitz in the back...
    Look up "traintracks auschwitz" and you'll see what I mean.

    Jürgen

    ReplyDelete

If your comment is not posted, it was deemed offensive.