Tuesday 2 July 2013

HITLER FINDS OUT PAULA DEEN HAS BEEN CANCELLED FROM THE FOOD NETWORK

 

I hope no one is too offended by this silly video. Besides, Hitler was a vegetarian! These Hitler videos almost never fail to make me laugh although I hold the great man in the highest esteem. 

What we need now are some classic cuts of other famous men and play with them in the same way. I am sure there are clips, for example, of Ida Amin which would serve just as well here, except that his name is not so recognizable as Hitlers. And, Idi was not White. Imagine Idi doing the very same skits they use this Hitler clip for.

Meanwhile, I hope you lovers of Hitler enjoy this lovely photograph of Hitler and a crow I found the other day. Methinks he is thrilled but staying stiff to not frighten the bird.

No comments:

Post a Comment

If your comment is not posted, it was deemed offensive.