Friday 17 September 2021

SATURDAY CARTOONS: EVEN IF YOU'RE NOT CONSPIRACY MINDED... : SEPTEMBER 18, 2021

It is a little late. I am posting and zooming along nicely. There is no Canadian content today, simply because I have too much material due to the election and ran out of time. In the next day or two there will be a massive Turdeau Dump but for now.... This looks like an American patriot blog IMHO. (Shrugs. Returns to posting.) 
 
Thank you to all who share this link with your friends ~ probably not your family! It makes me so happy to reach folks. 
 
And, lest ye forget, the blog roll to your right is worth exploring.
 






 
This is so very true for so many. 911 opened a lot of eyes.:


 
We all know how Nancy's nephew won:






















 
Pay attention to work by a politician who cares:

















 
 
























 
This desktop looks as if it belongs to my kinda man:


At first I thought this Met outfit was a political statement, full burqa and all, but Kim Kardashian had some other explanation:



 






 
It must be so hard to continue trying to maintain relevance:







 
And now for a real woman:








 
Lately he has accomplished much worse than nothing:









On a windy cloudy night with no moon:
 
This could be anywhere on Vancouver Island:













 
Truly crazy liberal thinking. Bernie has never built anything with his hands. That is why he was booted off the kibbutz in Israel!:
 
Dang I thought I had removed this one!:





 
Rental Housing under a Biden presidency:
 
Where is the owl?











 
Remember this nasty piece of work?:




 
BAM!:














 
Wolf:

 
This is FUNDAMENTAL:





 
I dare you to not laugh:

 
Crow:



 
Meanwhile Down Under. The Turd's dream for Canadians.:

 
British  Columbia's Sunshine Coast:
 
Back to Australia:









 
This chap is 392 years old apparently. How they worked it out I have no idea but, ancient!:

















 
Rahm Emmanuel. The Japanese are NOT happy. Can you possibly blame them?:

 
Four captured.

 
Smart leader:


 
Another Victoria, BC, beach:
 
This in the UK:
 
Their body language speaks volumes:

If da rona don't getcha, the climate will!:
An impossibly beautiful Italian home ~ an oasis in an ocean of wheat:
 
Homeschooling circa 1884. The children are learning to paint the flowers they studied in the fields in the morning.:
 
Can you see Joe's hand?:

 
As I post this lovely summer photo, the first icy rain of autumn beats against my window; the trees blow madly. Sounds I love; summer, however, has gone.:
 
What would you think if this were YOUR teen's work assignment? The teachers were fired:







 
Sometimes I can really relate to the lady in pink:

Nurse Matilda, circa 1850, is the town's anesthesiologist:


 
Oh. My. Goodness. Tom was backdrop for many of our family car trips. But my girls were stuck on Zombie Zoo! But I can relate to that toddler....



















 
This farmer was told by the county that he could not build a semi barn to provide shade for his horses. So he made them a picnic table:







 
There must be some story here:








 
Ancient Roman mosaic:

































 
September 15, 2021:
 
I have so many of these clips:

 
Nicki gets schooled:


























 
Hundreds of thousands of responses:


 
No passport no gas in Slovenia:

 
Absolutely insane:




 
More insanity:








 
Put on your hiking boots, grab your walking stick. Let's climb these ancient slick mossy stairs. Maybe there will be a sacred grove at the top.

5 comments:

  1. Unfortunately the madness goes on. I hope "junior" gets dumped as his but this coming Monday.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have a feeling the fix is in. He was driven out of every Western community he visited almost; but the scoop is he will take a majority here in BC. ER. I used to say "go figger" but now I say, "Rigged, we need electoral reform." and the end of Soros involvement.

      His revenge will be horrible if he gets the power he wants. I pray he won't but he has already said, if he does not get a majority this time, there will be another election in 18 months.

      Delete
  2. Some lovely shots of B.C. today, Noor. By the way, one of the chaps on your blogroll, writing from Vancouver, used the expression "here in the Pacific Northwest". Does he think southern B.C. is a sort of northward extension of Washington and Oregon? There's an international boundary there, remember? Logically, Vancouver ought to be "the Pacific Southwest"; the Pacific Northwest would be Prince Rupert and the surrounding region. Do you people who live out there really call your part of the world "the Pacific Northwest"? I don't live there, so I wouldn't know. All I can say is that no one in Quebec would dream of saying "Here in New England".

    ReplyDelete
  3. I call all of Cascadia the Pacific West Coast it runs from the Northwest down to California. We are a separate addition to the North American continent and run the length of the Rockies. That is why our soil and fauna are different from East of the Rockies. I do not differentiate the term, Pacific Northwest Canada or American. I don't know anyone who does.

    However that does not mean we are all one. Canadians are Canadians and Americans are American. There is a lot of difference between East and West; I had no clue when I moved out here how vast those differences are. It is an entirely different culture; so much more casual but not any less structured.

    I love this place yet I grew up in the most beautiful parts of Ontario and in a city I adored. I remember the old Kensington Market and all the White immigration, Portuguese, Spanish, Greek, German, etc. Of course that changed. The races are different as well. The East has more Black and Middle eastern. Here is is Asian and SubContinental.

    Native Culture is woven into the air of British Columbia. Whenever I visited East I found a void spiritually because there was no such thing in Toronto.

    So, yeah. We do call it the Pacific Northwest. But lots of us just go with Cascadia. Depends on the context of the conversation.

    BTW I love your comments each week. It is friggin hard to find lady pix to fit your narrative!


    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for another tasty selection, sister! I believe that their new angle of attack - "protect the vaxxed" - will unite people under a much larger umbrella. When they actually trot out Planned Parenthood reps to implore parents to vaxx their kids because PP cares so much, the nails-on-chalkboard cognitive dissonance cannot be ignored.

    Speaking of.... the new chaplain at an Ivy League university is an affirmed atheist. I heard one minister was quoted- "That's like hiring a plumber who doesn't believe in water."

    My fave affirmation for this week: Whenever I get sick, I get my immune system drunk... it'll fight anything then.

    Namaste.
    Nick

    ReplyDelete

If your comment is not posted, it was deemed offensive.