Saturday 6 August 2022

SATURDAY CARTOONS: BOOSTER SHOT BARBIE DOLLS!: AUGUST 6, 2022

 




 
I learned this lesson the hard way in Catholic school in 1961 when they introduced my "academically gifted" class to what was being sold as 'The New Math' introducing algebra into my life. Truly, that was the end for me with maths! How I produced a daughter with her Masters in mathematics I will never know.

 
At first I thought this was a joke...














 
LISTEN when (((they))) tell you what they are up to!





 
Canadians and Americans are NOT free; these taxes on everything are theft. Imagine a tax on rain water!








 
Yes, (((Johnson))) set about doing just that especially in Texas ~ along with a huge influx of Israelis with questionable motives.




 
Another globalist show, most likely another public ritual. It needs to be studied first, but somehow this is part of what took place in Birmingham to celebrate the opening of the Commonwealth Games, 2022. there is some hodgepodge about the bull being an old symbol of Birmingham, but this sinister looking creation looks as if there is much more involved. Vigilant Citizen will get on it immediately I am sure.




 
AJ is going to be broken one way or another with this situation. In the long run this sets the truth movement back as the left tends to band everyone on the supposed right as the same more or less. This makes it even harder to state real truths to power.




















 
Great shot. The toddler, drowning in her tantrum, has two men smiling lovingly at her. This will end well.


 
Too much manishewitz, Rob!























 
Now you know who has been eating your livestock...












 
Griner is not a woman. I had to fill out a medical form the other day. It asked me to identify my "chosen gender" with a drop down list of options. I went for "Other" and wrote "This question is too silly to answer."





 
Just look at that thick fudgy chocolate! Then you have that peanut butter icing. I would prefer crunchy but this will do. I gained a pound just posting this image. On top, perhaps crushed brittle. Heaven.
 
From the sixties onward it was one thing after another but the freeze was the big threat.

 
Humans being happy! They look so innocent and carefree even if their lives were very challenging.


 
It shocks me how much plastic passes through my kitchen! This is a very huge issue considering we are supposed to be dealing with the plastics issue. They have stopped with the plastic bags, no big deal. But then your cloth bags are carrying home everything else in single use plastic.



 
Years ago in Quebec City, a couple who turned their front yard into a beautiful garden, were forced to take it down for a similar reason. It was ludicrous.






 
Weasel
















 
Look at those bullets! Took me a moment to see what I was seeing.












 
Extreme feminism is a Left wing thing, innit? Watch the media attempt to shift blame for yet another issue in an effort to totally confuddle the public. 

 
Nice camper.











 
But he is not transgender like Griner, so....
 
Victor Nizovtsev, Russian artist.









 
The Noahides. This is what we are dealing with now, the enforcement of these laws upon the world of gentiles. Communism more or less. Think of what they do in Palestine.





 
Awesome kitchen. Love the sink.








 
What is a woman? Men will always be men.





 
The ugly truth about modern feminism.









 
Guilt the parents out.

















 
Sharing this article in social media can get you in trouble.





 
Gross.


 
Modern censorship is friendly and so caring.








 
Fishing for pennies back in the day when a copper coin was worth something.









 
How is it that mosquitoes are not attracted to those little lights I don't know, but this looks like such a wonderful summer evening...



 
You all know by now how I feel about (((Wiener))). It is interesting that his part of the world is having such a problem with the monkey pox, is it not? So very strange. But the good folk of San Francisco keep him in power to fight for their... their... proclivities.








 
I know it is low humour, but this one made me laugh the most today.

 
Somewhere in Brussels.























































 
Just as I am beginning to binge on Yellowstone, he does this. Kind of ruins his image in the programme, IMHO. Reminds me he is just an actor.... another sellout who repeats words written by others...



 
What White culture?










 
Doing his very best Bibi Netanyahu impersonation here:

 
Booster Barbie has a lot of friends.




 
Someone just launched pest control into their garden ~ a pound of ladybugs. Aphids begone!


 
Wine. A bowl of green. Snacks. What are we watching this evening?









Have a wonderful week, mes amis!

6 comments:

  1. A fine bunch of cartoontruths. Like you, I have given up on trying to present people with facts, it's not worth the effort. I was really disturbed by the Baal creature at the commonwealth games... especially the subservience offered by the 'SUPPORTING CAST' ... It is heart warming to see young people awake to the woke BS... and troubling to see so many my age totally unaware of the direction we are being pushed. Lately I have been doing a lot of research into the lies around WW2. As Henry Ford once quipped, "History is bunk."

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful images and ideas, as usual! Love the mix of humor, beautiful people and places, animals and brutal truth. Thank you again!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I always look forward to my 45 minute Saturday rest on the couch while perusing Snippets and Snappets. Thanks for doing this!
    -Brian in Oklahoma

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dear Noor, what would I do without you, my twin sister in art? Possibly I would feel really alone. The sink in the kitchen ... the legs under the Financial times ... I am so thankful for find your beautiful work. Kind regards from Germany, Hanna

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great cartoons and pics Noor. I am definitely on your wavelength, the bacon and eggs, the phallic bullets and the lady blowing the afore shaped bubble. I do not know where you find them but glad you do as a good belly laugh is priceless. Keep well.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice post thank you Tracey

    ReplyDelete

If your comment is not posted, it was deemed offensive.