Saturday 7 January 2023

SATURDAY CARTOONS: NEW SLAVES ARE IN DENIAL: JANUARY 7, 2023




















 
Happy Birthday, Kyle. It was pretty sad to see all the hate directed at Kyle over simply turning twenty. This from those who call the left "haters" were out in full force comparing the horror of his birth to that of blessed St.Greta. Say no more.

























 
Oh, Dear,God. I am speechless at such parenting.




 
I was doing that a few decades ago when running school events and fund-raisers, dealing with parents. Always extremely sweet; but when the rare case arose, the one I was stinging was the only one who knew they had been stung. T'is a delicate art. Just do it with cheer, not rancour or anger.

I identify as...


Pun(s) of the week.






 
Besides reading Leonard Cohen as a teenager, I also read mind poison by (((Sartre))). The concepts my naive mind explored were simply beyond the lack of living experience of a child and the conclusions I drew were harsh and ill formed. Truly this warped my thinking for decades but it also served to prepare me for the onslaught of Marxist feminism that was also being aimed at my generation along with "free love" and drugs. The best choices I made back in 1963 was reading and deeply studying Huxley and George Orwell, Wells, etc. They never left me either but these first two, Sartre and Cohen, completely tainted me, an otherwise very naive Catholic girl.

 
DeBouvoir was Sartre's long time mistress in the way of Parisian intellectuals of the time. I believe they lived in a garret somewhere and hung out in the grand salons of the illiterati. (((Guess who comprised 99% of them.))) She also promoted feminism although I remember she also wrote excellent novels that I enjoyed, mostly of the romantic genre.









 
How is it that rat-face girl has such greasy hair and the guy has a mop of curls? I think her hair would smell pretty bad. Bernie and Sam sure saw the same haberdasher it seems. Not.
















 
Another insult to America. A dead pope leaving a message to not attend his own funeral.





















 
Ramifications













































 
I understand the problems charging these cars but I learned something about Teslas in Norway. My daughter tells me everyone has a Tesla there, they are as common as can be. "I can look out my window and see ten without looking too far". Norway is very cold and wintry; the drives are long with little between. She said no one would even know where to buy gas if they needed it. The thing is, the Teslas work just fine in that cold place; most likely they have the necessary modifications for that climate.

We had acid rain in the 1960's but between the American and Canadian governments. Over the previous 20 years the fumes from an American company had been drifting north and polluting the lakes; once they cleaned up, all was well and the various fish and amphibians returned.








 
Genius garden































 
Putin signals...



 
Zelensky's people broke into this Church and stabbed the priest as he was leading a ceremony.







 
This quote was the last one I used at the top of this blog for many years.
 
But you already knew this, right?








 
My first thought is, "Damn (((they))) cleaned it up!" I have stuff that is impossible to find now that the internet has been so scrubbed.




 
(((Ignorant twit))) does not realize that each of those tartans represents a DIFFERENT tribe according to Scottish culture. He just lumps them all into one soup, such a fool.
















































 
Never. Never. Never.







































































 
This is the mountain view I have from my window.


























5 comments:

  1. Caroline Ellison lying on her stomach trying to look the femme fatale reminds me of a line from one of neighbors castigating a skinny woman... "You haven't got enough meat on your ass to keep a good man's balls off the ground." Kaye Garnett... RIP.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lots of fine content this week; well done, Noor. The halo effect in No. 161 is spectacular. I wonder what causes it. Have to take issue with No. 251: the word "alcohol" is derived from the Arabic al-kuḥl, which is a powdered compound of antimony; Arab ladies, to this day, apply it around their eyes to make them look larger and darker. The Arabic word for "ghoul" is ghūl, with the same meaning as the English. The rocky islet in No. 324 looks like a listing ship, doesn't it? The result of ancient geological forces, undoubtedly.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful posts as usual Noor. Was the Indian with horse, Burt Lancaster, post 236?
    Post 333 The lady with the wings must be stronger than she looks to wield a sword of that size.
    That is one beautiful view you have. Keep well.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for all your work Noor, it's much appreciated :)
    And a happy new year to you.

    As far as Rino's voting for a 1.7 trillion bill. Odumbo was an illegal "president", Biden is an illegitimate "president" that stole an election.

    The people aren't accountable, if politicians they didn't elect, sign contracts they didn't agree with.
    As far as I'm concerned, "the people" didn't elect a president from 1913 onwards.
    It's the same in Europe. We can't elect the people we want, because the system is rigged, so we're not responsible for the debt they make.

    Every creditor will have to get their money from the people that loaned and spend it, the hooknoses, again, because history repeats itself. No wonder everyone kicks them out, and hates them.
    They're fugly, repulsive, ratlike, underhanded, and don't get me started about the smell...

    Jürgen

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello Noor, I noticed sorrowful that your blog has been taken down, I hope you are alright and can let us know how things are. Best wishes 🙏

    ReplyDelete

If your comment is not posted, it was deemed offensive.