Tuesday 21 March 2023

WEDNESDAY DROP: A NIGHT AT THE MOVIES: MARCH 22, 2023

Today I am feeling a tad frivolous. I don't feel like getting heavy today so no cartoons. Just not in the mood but can offer you something a little different. I have a rather neglected my YouTube channel and many of the very old videos I loved are still around for sharing. 

So that is what you get this post ~ a hodgepodge of interesting often dated YouTube material. 

To be honest, I am also a tad stunned on pain killers for my knee and the old noodle is not quite up to speed. I have images galore ready and might throw in a few but I am just not in the mood for politics beyond the content of the videos here. 

This is my version of a holiday! I was not going to post anything at all until I remembered all these forgotten videos. Please do enjoy.

 

NufffRespect: Clouds

  

 

 

Austen Derry: Let's Go All the Way 

 

 

 

Unhidden Agendas

  

 

 

Old Soul ~ Snordster  

 

 

Tribute to Richard Russell the Sky King  

 

 

Unhidden Agendas: America's Bad Religion  

 

 

Unhidden Agendas: UFOs to Think About  

 

 

Nufffrespect: 9/11 The Luckiest Man Alive  

 

 

The Brains Behind AOC

  

 

 

Nina Salarosa

  

 

 

Hitler Finds Out Paula Deen Has Been Cancelled from Food Network  

 

 
Tomáš Slavik's winning run at Red Bull Valparaíso Cerro Abajo 2011  

 

 

Uptown Funk: Old Stars Dancing  

 

 

Overcoming Stress (hilarious)  

 

 

Deer on the Hood: Never grows old.  

 

 

NufffRespect: Open Your Mind  

 

 

More Cowbell  

 

 

Daddy Called Me a Democrat!  

 


 

Bird

  

 


NufffRespect: The President Who Told the Truth  

 

 

Imagine: Snordster   


 

Michael Heart: We Will Not Go Down in Palestine Tonight 

The (((usual group))) has tried again and again over the decade to eradicate this song written and performed during Operation Cast Lead in 2008.

 

 

 

It's a Trick: We Always Use It

  

 

 

John Trudell (RIP): It Is What It Is  

 

 

Barbara Bush Daughter of Aleister Crowley

 

 

Snordster, Les Visible: Stage 6 Cancer on a Peloton Bike to Nowhere

I hope you enjoyed. Some of these you have already seen I am sure, but it was just fun sharing them again. The amazing work of Snordster is still easily found. In the meantime, back on the weekend with the usual stuff! 

6 comments:

  1. Lovely pics, Noor.

    Should keep me with greeting cards for the rest of the year.

    El Sid

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like this new format. There are a lot of URL's I've never seen before. Snordster, in particular, I've never come across before. Things must be getting bad in the US... I see today there is a "push" to start WW3. It's been said before, when things get tough for those in charge, they start a war.
    Aeneas

    ReplyDelete
  3. My compliments on No. 7, Noor: she is, by a wide margin, the sexiest young lady whom I have seen in a long time. Definitely one for my personal collection. Merci beaucoup !

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome post, thank you. I love the video on the upper right, Juri Lina's "In the Shadow of Hermes". I read his books ages ago and they still ring just as true today as they were when he first published them; in fact, I think they're more relevant now than they were yesterday.

    Hope all is well; also, if you need help creating backups in case Google loses its mind, again, please feel free to reach out. Always happy to help where I can.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the new format Noor, post24 is beautiful. Keep well

    ReplyDelete

If your comment is not posted, it was deemed offensive.