Friday 15 December 2023

SATURDAY CARTOONS: THE GLASS IS REFILLABLE: DECEMBER 16, 2023

It is good to be back. Time off was much needed. I post this next meme that I came across during my break. She encapsulates exactly how I was feeling. Depressed. And when I get very depressed I often get sick; Grand daughter shared her sniffles and I am fighting off bronchitis. It will pass, no big thing.
 
However, I am not going anywhere. I needed a bit of time to deal with the uptick in international violence and the horror of Palestine ~ and all that is represented there. I have decided to pull back on American politics (especially the democrats/ republicans/ uniparty); it is a crazy maker. Let them sort it out. 
 
Thanks to all who sent me good wishes etc while I was away. It is a lovely feeling to be missed!
 
Now I will also fill you in on the car situation. Thank you EVERYONE who helped! You all donated a total of $3466 which went a long way towards my new vehicle. I got a 2007 Toyota Corolla that is in excellent shape, only 175000 on it for $10000. A pretty blue. In the end, with help from you all and the cheque from insurance, it cost me all of $4000 in total. No complaints there. Needless to say my my insurance soared by about $50 a month but no complaints here. 
 
I was also finding twice a week of posting a bit too time consuming. Each post that size takes several days to gather and prepare then store afterwards. So I might be do fewer Wednesdays simply because I don't like feeling rushed. Taking five days to prepare this was quite the luxury. 
 
So, get to it, my friends. It is all for you.  Oh and Merry Christmas... it comes. Family family family.







This is SUCH a bingo!




Here's looking at you, of course!











I took Latin in high school. It still helps when I come across unfamiliar words.



"Lieberman". I thought this line was just a joke! Well it is, but this guy is serious about it.





















Seriously? This level of animosity?




Meanwhile Canadian citizens are given tents.

That's OK. Soon we will have statues from other religions all over our nation instead! How, how, very culturally diverse of us.



















Multiculturalism










 
This wonderful event happened just as I was checking out. I am sure Henry is giving Satan tips....






Henry and his legacy bearer Klaus

































 











My Mother grew up in a French household. There were 11 children; at the dinner meal each had wine watered down to to their age level. She never developed an alcohol problem.




I can't do it.





Those cannot be doves of peace!



















 
This could easily have been my brothers.






Had you ever heard of 'Credit card guns"?





















Meanwhile in Ukraine





 
Apparently the Commie Pope has declared he does not want to be buried in the Vatican, the first pope ever to make such a proclamation.









I know! Let's invent Hanukkah!




Laguna Beach has been captured.








 
From 2013. THEY don't allow dual citizenship in Israel but push it everywhere else for their own people.












 
Bibi and the Rebbe. His actions today are proof of his obedience to our enemy, his ambitions to set off WW3.





 
This is the crap (((they))) are peddling to the world.


























Justin Bieber!

 
There is no "Asbel Clothing"shop. Just this single listing of a young child by a Turkish dealer. This is from Etsy, I dug it out then cut n paste it myself.









He left his family to become a transgender demon.








A young woman I know posted this in her FB recently. She is a wonderful person but so left it is painful; she gets it from her mother. But HOW could one ever address such misdirection?! The mom and I parted ways well over a decade ago over her aggressive liberal stands.




 




We also all got new socks and undies as well as some goodies.




You all cannot afford me.



Michelle is ready to go dancing with Barry.






I responded to this. Sent caps from my files. Needless to say it was literally a hands down win!














The reason for the great success of Taylor Swift. She is a political tool.



They just cannot stand it when they get outplayed by courtesy and refusal.



BAM!





This enlarges large enough to show each of the following faces clearly.



Dylan Mulvaney when he is not trying to be a girl.








Shoot me! I spent $11 at (shudder) Walmarts for a cheap kids' game yesterday!



 
Darn I loved MASH. It is still on.












 
Peppermint shiv











They are terrified and pulling out all the stops to halt the Great Awakening.









Yes, Jumo, you did improve the toon!





This is such a poignant truth
















Same version I had as a child.
























11 comments:

  1. Welcome back, Noor! (to be sung to the tune of Welcome back, Cotter!)
    Soooo good to be reading you again! You make our lives richer with your intelligent and observant memes.
    Happy that your fundraising for your ancient chariot replacement helped out. Understand that once a week postings may become your new norm. We will still greatly appreciate your important efforts and dedication.
    MERRY CHRISTMAS and a Very Happy, Healthy and Successful New Year!
    Saludos from Valencia!
    Moi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kotter, not Cotter!

    Welcome back
    Your dreams were your ticket out
    Welcome back to that same old place
    That you laughed about

    Well, the names have all changed
    Since you hung around
    But those dreams have remained
    And they've turned around

    Who'd have thought they'd lead you
    (Who'd have thought they'd lead you)
    Back here where we need you
    (Back here where we need you)

    Yeah, we tease NOOR a lot
    Cause we got HER on the spot
    Welcome back!

    Welcome back! Welcome back! Welcome back!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The above with thanks to John Sebastian!
    Saludos,
    Moi

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dear Noor, thanks for spreading knowledge and beauty again. The wonderful event during your sparetime I celebrate with you. Believe me or not, you don't want to be in a great mood everyday. What a pity there is not enough many left by donations to bring you on the road on a small motorbike, too. Kind regards another grandma

    ReplyDelete
  5. "My Mother grew up in a French household....."

    Here (Flanders) we didn't have wine, but we had "tafelbier", direct translation is "table beer".
    Beer in 0.75cl bottles, with a plastic screw cap.
    A brown or blond beer with 1.5% alcohol level, served with meals, that the kids also drank (in moderation).
    I guess because it was safer than water back in the day, when they got water from wells in their garden?!?

    Mr. J

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love you, your posts reflect my thoughts, it's spooky sometimes!

    ReplyDelete
  7. As I recall, your postings used to have a lengthy section of quotes at the bottom. They seem to have disappeared, even from the archived postings. May I ask what happened?

    ReplyDelete
  8. I went in last week to put in more quotes and the ap just disappeared. It does not exist any more. I am taking all those quotes and making a separate page with the link listed below.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! It sounds like the usual suspects are up to their regular activities. Should I be able to find a links somewhere?

      Delete
  9. I had the same thought/question as Jank.
    Moi

    ReplyDelete
  10. Happy to see you're back in the saddle. I miss Saturday morning cartoons ;-)

    ReplyDelete

If your comment is not posted, it was deemed offensive.