Thursday 8 December 2011

ALL THE VACCINES ARE CONTAMINATED ~ EVERY LAST ONE OF THEM!

 

THIS comes via my friend, Northerntruthseeker. Please read. You know, all my adult life, although a non smoker, twice yearly I have suffered from bronchitis that was, with all others a mere cold. About six years ago I stopped taking these wonderful vaccines because I had done my research and was shocked at the contents. On a moral ground just as much as a medical one, I stopped.

At the moment I am crying. I do not have a lot of friends but the few I have I have had for decades and because of our life experiences we have often agreed to disagree on many topics, one of which is vaccines. My best friend of 20+ years just called me some awful names that I will not repeat and hung up on me meaning, this is a big disagreement. The last one lasted four years but we got past it.

This time, not so much I am thinking. I had sent the following article to her daughter who has a baby and expecting another. My thought was my friend suffers from lupus and complains how badly she feels after the annual shots I cannot talk her out of.

However, according to her, I am “inflicting my insanity on a pregnant mother and child is selfish and thoughtless and unnecessarily cruel. I am a selfish bitch. Leave the babies and the young mothers alone. That doctor (Dr. Hillerman) is just another quack.” and then the phone went dead.

Right now I am in tears but shall continue this article.

I became a handwasher, never touched public things (rails, doorknobs, etc) without my gloves, never visited the sick, although I did leave gifts at their door. Etc etc. And I have not been so seriously ill since.  I am, unashamedly, a prima donna when it comes to winter illnesses. And now this from NTS.

For more, just pop in vaccinations into the search engine on the right and my own posts on this serious topic will come to view for you to read.

By S. Edmondson
Salem News
December 8, 2011

Yes, it is that time of year again.. The time when people are told to line up like obedient slaves, roll up their arms, and obediently take their prescribed annual "flu shot".   It is so disgusting to see brainwashed and foolish people listen like gullible fools to the corporate media and the criminals in the Pharmaceutical industry saying that these shots are necessary for their health, and to prevent dying from Influenza.  Little do most people know that the shots, with their dangerous chemicals, are more deadly than the flu itself!

I came across the following interesting article from the website: Salem News, at
www.salem-news.com, where a Dr. Robert Bell is coming out against vaccinations, claiming that ALL of the vaccines are contaminated...Every last one of them!...  It is very important reading for all of my readers, and I have some comments to follow... Here is that Salem News article:


ALL THE VACCINES ARE CONTAMINATED
~ EVERY LAST ONE OF THEM

S. Edmonson
Salem-News.com

"The chief, if not the sole, cause of the monstrous increase in cancer has been vaccination" - Dr. Robert Bell, once Vice President International Society for Cancer Research at the British Cancer Hospital

(WASHINGTON, D.C.) - Have you been rushing out to get a yearly flu vaccine or diligently taking your children for the 40 or so mandated childhood vaccines?

That's really a shame because you have unwittingly been trading a run-of-the-mill flu or just the measles, for loading up your or your children's bodies with cancer and other deadly viruses, a destructive bacteria, a chemical selected to damage fertility, and with synthetic DNA that threatens to damage your own DNA - the biologic code for your existence.

WHO IS SAYING THE VACCINES ARE CONTAMINATED?

None other than the (now deceased) head of vaccines at Merck, Dr. Maurice Hillerman, who on camera admitted that Merck's Hepatitis B vaccines, contaminated with a virus, caused the AIDS epidemic in the US.  

He went on to say that all of Merck's vaccines are contaminated with cancer and other viruses.

(The US government has conceded the HEB B vaccine causes Lupus. That vaccine is mandated for every infant in the US on the day of birth, and is associated with MS as well.)

ED: This is as far as my friend let me read before exploding. “This is crap. My sister was involved in oncology…. And furthermore you are… etc”

That vaccine is mandated for every infant in the US on the day of birth, and is associated with MS as well.)

For Jews who have almost religiously believed in medical authorities about vaccines and poo-pooed those worried about the safety of vaccines, they might want to notice that Hillerman was Jewish.

Or they might recognize that so is Dr. Larry Palevskya board certified NY pediatrician, who for ten years routinely gave vaccines to his patients until he noticed them losing eye contact and then began looking into the vaccines he had blindly trusted.  He found that they are

ALL contaminated with viruses that are so small they can never be removed.  He no longer gives any vaccines.  He now treats his young patients for autism and other neurologic injuries from vaccines.

Donald W. Scott, the editor of The Journal of Degenerative Diseases and the co-founder of the Common Cause Medical Research Foundation, links vaccines to AIDS (as did Hillerman) and to US bio-weapons research, and says they are contaminated with mycoplasma, a primitive bacteria that takes apart cell walls.

Perhaps the highest scientific authority saying vaccines are contaminated is Garth Nicolson. He is a cell biologist and editor of the Journal of Clinical and Experimental Metastasis, and the Journal of Cellular Biochemistry. He is one of the most cited scientists in the world, having published over 600 medical and scientific peer-reviewed papers, edited over 14 books, and served on the editorial boards of 28 medical and scientific journals.

He is not just saying that vaccines are contaminated with mycoplasma but is warning the US that they are. Nicolson goes further and says that we are all being damaged by them and contracting chronic degenerative diseases that.

That damage translates into lifelong patients (and thus life-long profit) for the pharmaceutical industry making the vaccines and he says doesn't appear to be accidental. 

NTS Notes: The evidence is now coming forward overwhelmingly showing that what we have been told by our own governments, our health organizations, and our controlled media about vaccines and vaccinations is nothing more than a pack of lies.

Again, it is imperative that we absolutely do not fall for the constant lies about vaccinations and to avoid them at all costs.   The chemicals that they contain are absolutely deadly to human health, and have no benefits to our immune system.  

More to come

NTS

No comments:

Post a Comment

If your comment is not posted, it was deemed offensive.