I do not believe such men receive the media attention that they do unless they serve the elite plans on some level or another. I am not casting doubt on their sincerity but I am questioning where they are coming from spiritually. Most of these men are atheists and part of, like it or not, the whole "God is dead" agenda which, in turn, dehumanizes the godliness of everything, both belief systems and ourselves.
The elite want to stamp out spirituality and replace it with blind religion so that we can be more easily manipulated. Spirituality is one of the most valuable gifts we are given, one that has been horribly castigated and spat upon in the West for decades now. Mike Adams addresses this issue beautifully.
• How was our universe created?
• What is our purpose for being here?
• Why do our actions and ethics matter?
• What happens after we die?
• What does our Creator expect of us?
• How can we develop a stronger spiritual connection?
• What is reality? What really exists?
• Are there such things as Divine rights?
• We are conscious beings
• There is an intelligent Creator
• We have Divine rights
• Ethics matter
• We are judged on our actions
• Life has value
• We are not alone
• Awareness is divine
• We are all spiritually connected
• Consciousness is in all living things
Divinity Now• Philosophy and ethics
• Religion and spirituality
• Physics and cosmology
• Parallel worlds and the multiverse
• Consciousness, free will and the mind
• Power of intention
• Karma and spiritual reckoning
• Origins of life
• Sociology and psychology
• Why EVIL exists, and why evil forces attempt to isolate conscious beings from knowledge and power