Tuesday 24 November 2015

DAVE McGOWAN, RESEARCHER PAR EXCELLENCE, IS DEAD


“If ignorance is truly bliss, then why do so many Americans need Prozac?" ~ Dave McGowan

An amazing researcher and truth seeker, Dave McGowan, passed away from cancer today at 12:47 p.m. McGowan produced several series of articles on topics like 9/11, the Apollo Moon missions, the Boston Marathon bombings, and the Lincoln assassination. He ran the web site The Center for an Informed America and wrote several books, including Programmed to Kill, Understanding the F-Word: American Fascism and the Politics of Illusion, and Derailing Democracy: The America the Media Don’t Want You to See. Dave opened a lot of eyes and a lot of minds with his incredible work. He will be sorely missed.

 

The following message was put out by his brother Craig, November 23, 2015:
Today at 1:19pm
David has now passed. He had a horrendous last 8 hours and he finally mercifully, let go at 12:42 PM PST today 11/26/2015. We have just lost the greatest researcher of TRUTH of our time. Let him never be forgotten

Craig McGowan

Yesterday at 5:30pm

I have held my silence for a long time on this. I said I would not post until David had moved on from this World. He has not. I would not Honor him if I waited until he had passed. His physical body now weighs less than 90 lbs, his breathing is severely impaired, He is incontinent though he fights to rise and be proper in expelling his wastes. HIs tissue is turning blue/ purple/ blackish as it dies; He is heavily medicated, so much so that even those of you who are privy to a regimen of pain medication would be amazed at his resilience to maintain some aspect of clarity as his stubborn mind clings to Life. We were told he would not make it to Halloween when he has just 125 lbs, Days ago we were told he would not last more than 48 hours as his tissues begin to die. It has been 6 days since and he is still fighting to be with us. When I left him three weeks ago. i could not say goodbye to him as he told me he might surprise me. For the first time as far back as I can remember, I doubted his words. I was wrong. He is a Visionary. He is a Warrior He has always been a fountain of Truth and his truth will continue to awaken people. David is making a final statement that though he may have lost the ability to write, that though he has lost the ability to speak, that his spirit is not so easily disposed to those who attacked him and to those would relish in his death, he has won. I would like to say to him that it is now alright to let go. It is alright to be at Peace. That You have done enough.


 Craig and Dave McGowan, a few days before Halloween, 2015. Those are the eyes of a man in great pain.


The following is Dave’s last post from his Blog Center for an Informed America
June 14, 2015
Just nine weeks ago, on April 14, I presented a lengthy video deconstruction of the 2013 Boston Marathon incident through the Caravan to Midnight radio show/podcast. About a week later (on April 20, of all days), the nearly four-hour video presentation was uploaded to YouTube. Not long after that, someone using the username Phoenix Archangel posted an interesting comment: "John [Wells, the host of the show] always signs off with some of the best advice ever. Speaking of advice: this David McGowan fella really ought to quit smoking. With all the elitist feathers he's ruffling, he's likely to come down with a spontaneous case of hitherto undiagnosed stage 4 inoperable Pancreatic cancer."
If you haven't watched the video yet, by the way, you really need to do so. And have all your friends and family members watch it as well. It’s a little on the long side and could use some serious editing, but it does succeed in completely laying waste to the official story of what happened in Boston on April 15, 2013. (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mzgON_5sg4Q)


As for Mr./Ms Archangel, he/she wasn’t too far off, though I’ve been told that it’s actually incurable small-cell lung cancer that has already spread to my liver and bones. And no, that’s unfortunately not a joke. It’s my new reality as of just a few short weeks ago, when my entire world was turned upside-down and I suddenly found myself being admitted to the oncology ward at Glendale Adventist Medical Center. Four days later, I was beginning my first round of chemotherapy infusions. The second round begins tomorrow, on Monday, June 15.

I’m still having a very hard time processing all of this. Despite not having the healthiest diet and not making the most healthy lifestyle choices, I have been remarkably healthy throughout my adult life. Until a few weeks ago, I’d never been hospitalized as an adult. Never had any surgical procedures performed. Never had a major illness or significant injury. Never broke a bone in my body. Haven’t ever been reliant on any prescription drugs of any kind. Haven’t even had a primary care physician for many, many years.

But now, literally overnight, that reality has been replaced with a painful and, if I’m being perfectly honest, terrifying new reality. Based on what my doctors have told me and what I have read, the prognosis is not good. My oncologist seems to be of the opinion that I only have a couple years left on this planet, if that. The odds of surviving for even five more years are very, very low.

But I’ve never been one for taking advice or believing what I have been told. And I can be exceedingly stubborn. So if the medical community tells me that there is virtually no chance that I can survive this, I will do everything in my power to prove them wrong. But it is going to be a long, tough fight against a formidable foe. And any support that readers can offer, whether financial or moral, will be greatly appreciated.
In closing, thanks to all of you for your support and encouragement over the years. I hope to be able to continue to expose the crimes of the elite for many years to come. Stay tuned ….  

Alas, it is not to be; Dave is gone and we are all the poorer for our loss. 


The world could have used many more years of wit, insight, and terrific investigative journalism from the pen of Dave McGowan, dissident writer extraordinaire. For almost a decade I hung off every word he wrote. It is true, the good DO die young.


DAVE McGOWAN  ~ 1960  ~ 2015

CENTRE FOR AN INFORMED AMERICA

DAVE MCGOWAN BATTLING AGGRESSIVE CANCER: WROTE 9/11 WAS A LIE ON 9/12
THE MIGHTY DAVE McGOWAN
http://churchofnobody.blogspot.ca/2008/07/mighty-dave-mcgowan.html

HIPPIE MIND CONTROL: INSIDE LAUREL CANYON
 

17 comments:

  1. Funny Noor, I am in the middle of that interview with Wells as I read that. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A brilliant writer and researcher. If you haven't read his work, please read it now! http://www.davesweb.cnchost.com/
    Thank you Dave for your courage and doggedness. Rest in peace.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I will surely miss Dave. I have followed him on youtube for many years and enjoyed listening to him. I remember when he did the Boston Bombing on Midnight to Caravan showing how we had been lied to.

    May God give him peace after his long suffering and my prayers were always with him,
    Kathy

    ReplyDelete
  4. I will surely miss Dave. I have followed him on youtube for many years and enjoyed listening to him. I remember when he did the Boston Bombing on Midnight to Caravan showing how we had been lied to.

    May God give him peace after his long suffering and my prayers were always with him,
    Kathy

    ReplyDelete
  5. I surely will deeply miss Dave. I have followed him on youtube for many years. I watched the presentation he did on the Boston Bombing Hoax which was fantastic with the information and photos he did.

    I pray that he is with the Lord in Heaven after suffering for the past 6 months.

    God Bless him,
    Kathy

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sorry for your loss Craig. Dave was amazing! His Wagging the Moondoggie work is especially important to me. I love to listen to interviews of him pointing out one ridiculous thing after another associated with the Apollo era scam. May an ultimate truth seeker RIP.

    ReplyDelete
  7. The world has lost yet another brilliant mind and courageous voice. Give them hell Dave. Thank you for your efforts to wake everyone up.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Dave's insightful research, great wisdom, wit and dry humour shone out brilliantly from his website articles, interviews and books. Great respect to you Dave, wherever you are, you are already greatly missed. To Craig and the rest of Dave's family: I send you all my love and best wishes and a huge thank you for being so kind as to share your moving thoughts with us at this sad time.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you for this tribute. I have updated mine to reflect your kind, respectful and important work: http://davelvisentin.blogspot.com.au/2015/12/dave-mcgowan-job-well-done-legacy-writ.html; For those seeking other great researches, I have done my honest best to provide a list here: http://tiny.cc/realnews or https://sites.google.com/site/projecttruebluemates/keyauthors - a work in progress. Dave McGowan figures highly - as you would expect. May Dave McGowan rip and may the rest of humanity be inspired to take up the importance of truthful knowledge as Dave showed us with such fearless and profound form.

    ReplyDelete
  10. God Bless his Spirit.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Dam, dam, dam, just when one gets through all the phonies and finds a great truth seeker and an intelligent person who exposes truths, they end up sick or dying. R.I.P. dear freedom fighter. I read much of your research then found out you had passed. I only just found this site to comment on. Condolences to family and children. You are missed.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dave did more than GREAT workl! Too bad like most of JOU, his priorities were not on the NUMBER ONE issue. Personal HEALTH. I have researched mind control for about 20 years, but I have also researched HEALTH for closer to 40 years, bc without it I have NOTHING. In 1986 I changed my diet to VEGAN. I haven't been sick since then. I now eat mostly RAW VEGAN organic foods.That is quite a coincidence isn't it? Dave admitted he didn't eat the best diet, and he smoked cancer sticks. I am leaving this not to boast, but to educate. Maybe Craig will read it, investigate it, and make the apropo changes from the DEATH CULTURE to LIFE? The consciousness RAISES exponentially when this happens, and he will save many innocent animals' lives. It's a WIN/WIN situation.

      Delete
  12. I first heard of Dave McGowan's work while being programmed by Monarch Practitioner/Researcher C(i)unThia Ultra-Mkenzie.

    Although I was a skeptic about mind control, I became convinced once I realized that Ultra-Mkenzie was actually programming me. The project never stopped, Monarch Mind Control is more prevalent than any of you can imagine.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Dave McGowan was a liar. His posting on the Laural canyon conspiricy completely eliminated the facts about arsonist david Crosby and his lies about Frank Zappa. He was a liar and a liberals. Fuck him, He lied and he wasn[t a true Christian.

    ReplyDelete
  14. My comment will be censored. That prove that Dave Mcgowans site is a Fascist organization.

    ReplyDelete
  15. My love - to you & your family, David.

    Currently, I'm at 57:58 - of the "198 Dave McGowan 'The CIA and the Music of Laurel Canyon -- The Magic Carpet Ride'" inter-view. (I've re-listened to these for years - as they're so captivating.) It was a shock (days ago) - when I found out you died in 2015!

    Just know that your works weren't lost on deaf ears; and (if possible) may-be we can get all of this exposed - to the main-stream public, before they entirely wreck what's left of our freedoms.

    I hope you made your peace with Christ - as I'd like to meet you some day, and shake your hand. (What a messenger - for the sake of humanity & the truth!)

    My best - you all who are fighting for our side.

    Andrew
    (Tues., 11-21-17) (2:42 a.m.)

    ReplyDelete

If your comment is not posted, it was deemed offensive.