Tuesday 7 June 2016

Sheikh Imram Hosein: Preparing for Nuclear War

By Noor al Haqiqa
June 7, 2016


Dear Readers, please listen to these two discussions of modern politics by Sheikh Hussein. It is hard painful listening and you will not be the same afterwards as you then draw your own conclusions. The wise man has spoken and Sheikh Imram Hosein is almost always correct. The second video is an update on the first and both mesh well.

Sheikh Hosein very clearly describes what is to come beyond nuclear war.  To be honest, I am speechless from this much information and how it was so painstakingly pieced together and presented in his concise style. The modern roles played by Turkey, Great Britain, France, America, Israel, the Caliphate, Saudi Arabia and Russia on the international stage in this conflict to come are made clear from a historical standpoint. These talks truly are not to be missed simply for the historical content alone.

Jerusalem as head of the world is not something I had hoped to see in my lifetime but, if the Sheikh’s prediction, as drawn from his holy books, are correct, that only 1 out of 100 will survive these “limited strikes”, I doubt I will be here to see it.  When he said, “It is a good time to be old, but a terrible time for the young.” something clicked inside: including why I never urged my children to give me grandbabies, despite that natural urge. This thought of what is now right in our faces has been with me all my life on a consciously subliminal level.

When I was a teenager my father was lecturing me over some “crime” I had committed; I can remember standing in the doorway of our home, him sitting in his Lazyboy, asking, “Do you think you can get away with things just because of the supposed threat of an A-bomb?!” Ultimate mockery of course. I wish, Dad, that I was wrong, but I wasn’t. You were so right in so many things I did not understand back then, but in this instance, I am sorry I am right.

Enjoy your summer and play with your loved ones as you prepare however you go about it. That is about all one can do. Forget your diet and eat lots of strawberries and ice cream…




Islamic Eschatology 4th June 2016 by Sheikh Imran Hosein from Sheikh Imran Hosein on Vimeo.

2 comments:

  1. @ 20:25 in the first video - reference is made to "messianic"
    interpretation of History in {{{"Judaism"}}} and 'Christianity'
    and Islam....as if the Talmud and the Satanic religion of
    {{{JUDAISM}}} which ooozes from the pit of hell -John 8:44
    are similiar in this ....messianic interpretation of History
    @ 20:57 he states that the Messiah was sent to the "Jews"...
    however the fact is that there are NO {{{JEWS}}} in the Old Testament
    and the Money Changers & Pharisees [John 8:33] are Not 'Israelites'


    it may be a bit pedantic to "split hairs" over the definition of a word like "ISRAEL"...but the Truth is the people who are "Israel" in
    the Bible at Genesis 49 & Deuteronomy 32 are not the "Jewish" people
    who speak "Yiddish" and are Gog & Magog "PROSELYTES" from the
    land of Gog & Magog...just as there were in fact ...
    NO DALLAS COWBOYS AT THE ALAMO....

    small point,
    but where Jesus says @ Matthew 13: 39-43 to...
    "ROUND UP THE TARES {{{JEWS}}} and put the in the OVENS...
    He is referring to those
    "PROSELYTES" to Talmudic Judaism who Hate Truth and Justice and work
    for the "MONEY CHANGERS" & "PHARISEES"...{John 8:44}

    http://israelect.com/reference/Willie-Martin/

    time for a GLOBAL POGROM...
    TRUTH IS THE MOST POWERFUL WEAPON ON EARTH...!

    sincerely

    Davy

    ReplyDelete
  2. ---You people need to check whether nuclear weapons exist at all. In my view, they are another Jewish fraud, like the 'Holocaust', like the 9/11 attribution to non-Jews, and innumerable other frauds.
    --- See www.nukelies.org
    --- And/or watch the long Youtube 'Lords of the Nukes' to get the full picture of the Hiroshima fake, fake 'nuclear' tests, the truth about Cuba and JFK, fake Jewish 'atom spies', Vanunu as a media-arranged fake etc etc.
    --- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UHjohmgOh2M

    ReplyDelete

If your comment is not posted, it was deemed offensive.