As I have said before, international cartoonists, most of them, kowtow sickeningly to the editorial lines. When I wade through these thousands of repetitive and often ugly on the eyes and brain cartoons which I then glean down to what is posted here, I have often seen up to a hundred treatments of the same event and it is startling, the similarities to so many of them. Now the same messages to the public seem to be the same whether the cartoonist be in Los Angeles or Calcutta or London, with only local differences. I try hard to dig out the ones which are different ... because there is more freedom for certain topics in some countries...
Please read: The boy in the ambulance: The US State Dept-funded groups behind latest 'iconic image' designed to demonize Russia and encourage further bloodshed in Syria
"The creation of a deradicalization adviser, who will run a $10-million-a-year office, fulfills a 2015 campaign promise by the Liberals. At the time, the party criticized the then-Conservative government for its law-and-order approach to fighting terrorism."
NBC gave worthy coverage to the heartbreaking photo of a shell-shocked and injured Syrian boy this week, but the Peacock network made no mention of President Obama’s foreign policy failures that have allowed ISIS and Al Qaeda to turn the nation into a bloodbath over the last five years. ~ FOX: Bias Alert with NBC News Doesn't this really sum it up in the cold face of reality?
In 1492 CE, Chemor, chief Rabbi of Spain, wrote to the Grand Sanhedrin, which had its seat in Constantinople, for advice, when a Spanish law threatened expulsion (after the fall of Muslim rule in Spain).
This was the reply:
”Beloved brethren in Moses, we have received your letter in which you tell us of the anxieties and misfortunes which you are enduring. We are pierced by as great pain to hear it as yourselves. The advice of the Grand Satraps and Rabbis is the following:
1. As for what you say that the King of Spain obliges you to become Christians: do it, since you cannot do otherwise.
2. As for what you say about the command to despoil you of your property: make your sons merchants that they may despoil, little by little, the Christians of theirs.
3. As for what you say about making attempts on your lives: make your sons doctors and apothecaries, that they may take away Christians’ lives.
4. As for what you say of their destroying your synagogues: make your sons canons and clerics in order that they may destroy their churches. [Emphasis mine]
5. As for the many other vexations you complain of: arrange that your sons become advocates and lawyers, and see that they always mix in affairs of State, that by putting Christians under your yoke you may dominate the world and be avenged on them.
6. Do not swerve from this order that we give you, because you will find by experience that, humiliated as you are, you will reach the actuality of power.
PARTS 1 & 2:
This child, this young boy is being used by America as a tool to continue demonizing Russia in the Syrian Wars. You are to look at him and THINK OF PUTIN!