Wednesday 17 April 2019

YOUR MIDWEEK CARTOONS: FOCUS ON NOTRE DAME: APRIL 17, 2019











Guarded optimism, Gargoyle style.














Or a TRUE Canadian.






Thank you, Mr. DeWine. Many babies thank you.




I would be into that corn so fast!










This child fights for his life, faces many surgeries. Why? Because this hateful Somali person says he wanted to throw someone down because women at that mall spurned his advances. No Muslim woman would accept his advances which leads me to wonder if he had perhaps approached Landon's mother. Whatever. Put him away for good. Keep him locked up.






























I am not terribly happy about Kenney's win in Alberta today, but steps must be taken to get the message across to Ottawa, even though Kenney is not Liberal, an enemy of Justy I would presume.


These companions do not endear Scheer to me at all. Their expressions are just so arrogant and derisive of all around them. Like Justin he panders for votes.




















Well done, Mitch, but you can bet they will bring it back.








Actually it is much more complicated than this, but for humour I will let this stand. We are well into fifth wave feminism ~ total madness.




You saw the photos I posted last weekend of the women of the Middle East before they were forced into wearing hijab and then full burka in so many nations. 



Streets of Venezuela are pasted in useless cash.




Little Catfish is not really smiling, more likely gasping for air and water. I hear they taste good but the thought of eating a bottom feeder does not appeal to me. Don't even eat shrimp for that same reason.







Wrap your mind around THIS one why don't you? Seriously worth working it out.








































I think most are more concerned about the quality of the human being than her gender. If they have any common sense, that is!




I HAD to post this. Have found a few pro-Ilhan cartoons but I could not ignore this doozy. This artist does a lot of fine work but this one set me back a bit. This is support from a Middle Eastern cartoonist which confirms she is being closely monitored by the Ummah.




We're just going to let the cartoon do all our talking today. Unlike Omar and her freshman Congressional colleagues, we know when to shut up.
































































Oh, where to begin with this weak-faced individual?!












Some British towns are trying to keep the birds from nesting in trees. Please don't ask me why. It is far too insane to even begin to comprehend; hateful. Who would deny nature in such a petty way?








Just a humble shrine somewhere on the planet. I had such a statue on my dresser all my life when I was growing up.




BREXIT! Exit?






















How can people wrap their mouths around these big things? I would be good for ten fabulous big bites that would probably take me 30 minutes to chow down. It is just so much for one sitting. Actually, I would probably end up chewing the black part and skip the bun and fatty stuff!


















































If you remember only one thing from today's post, let this one be it!




This just doesn't quite compute.




























































































The origin of the "thumbs up" sign. I just noticed that black bird on the banner? An early historical mention of my friend BlackBird9?!




































Are the Algerians and Libyans being led down this deceptive path yet again?!




Only a fool would buy the poorly stored supplies excuse. When I was younger I lived in an old building; one morning the windows of the flat next door exploded from fire due to poor storage of paint and supplies. My dog and I got out, but I can attest this can happen especially in older buildings made with of wood and brick. 

However, considering how frequent attacks are on Christian churches in France, let alone around the world, I. Just. Don't. Buy. It. I am not pointing fingers at anyone, just stating the obvious. And what a lovely distraction from those pesky Yellow Vests, non? 

The deep visceral reaction and lasting sorrow I suffered upon hearing of and watching this fire surprised me, but it felt as if my heart was being torn out. It was an attack. No other way to put it. Please read this excellent article: 

The burning of Notre-Dame Cathedral in Paris should be seen as an act of war by the state on the Church. We do not need proof. 200 years of Free Masonic war on the Church in France is enough to justify our suspicion.

The Editor of Goon Squad, a hard-hitting blog fearless in naming names, is a retired fireman with decades of experience. His take on the Fire of Notre Dame is well worth the read.











Every. Single. Time.














Note (((the commonality))) of these charming folk.




I remember studying this building in detail in Art History classes so long ago.




Macron's replacement for the building he has promised to rebuild according to the new global standards?








Excellent prediction.




This image best captures how I felt watching the Cathedral Spire collapse.


Down but not out.






Yes, I checked, this is not a hoax. But no one is contributing.


























The comment by the poster.... how ignorant.




























I rather love the image of Trump on a dragon-tweet! Just an amusing image.




































No, Cher is not gaining common sense despite this intelligent tweet. She then carries on in her usual Libby-crazy fashion.


Dumps or is he just trying to make everyone happy! This action has assuredly shown the hypocrisy of the Democrats. Their accusing him of making them into political pawns is laughable.




Peace

3 comments:

  1. Great work today as usual.

    Image 170 quotes a D.O. as saying the shingles and measles are infections that come and go in a week to ten days and leave behind a lifetime of immunity.

    I don't think so. After a case of chicken pox, the virus that caused the "infection" hides in the nervous system, and in later life can manifest itself as shingles.

    Ask anyone whoever had shingles if they wish they had been vaccinated against chicken pox. My wife nearly went blind in one eye from shingles, and is still feeling the effects 18 months later.

    https://www.webmd.com/skin-problems-and-treatments/shingles/shingles-skin#1

    ReplyDelete
  2. Remember what a scourge polio was in our childhood, Noor? All parents were terrified of it, and with good reason. If it attacked the muscles of your leg, you could expect to be lame for life, with one leg shrunken to the size of a broomstick; if it attacked the muscles of your thorax, you couldn't breathe, you would die, or at best spend the rest of your life in an iron lung. And then came the vaccine, and kids today don't know what an iron lung was. Somehow we never see cartoons dismissing polio as merely an 'infection' and not a 'disease', or lamenting the passing of the iron lung!

    By the way, I think that charming picture of the thatched-roof cottages and the rose garden is off the lid of a 1000-piece jigsaw puzzle that I did many years ago. Looks very like it, anyway.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Easter...

    and other celestial events

    ...not making eye contact, laughed out loud on that one

    thanks for your efforts, and mucho grande smiles

    in every direction....one thing is for sure, the

    eternal ovens of truth will prove that not one

    of the modern day so-called "Jews" are really Hebrews

    Thanks to Jesus no one on Earth HAS to believe in "JEWISH"

    LIES.

    Curious that.

    https://careandwashingofthebrain.blogspot.com/2019/04/3-reasons-why-notre-dame-fire-was.html

    Ernie's birthday party is in White Settlement on the 27th

    FREE BBQ & ....FUN for all,

    Sincerely,

    Davy

    ReplyDelete

If your comment is not posted, it was deemed offensive.