Friday 13 December 2019

YOUR CARTOONS: DECEMBER 14, 2019




More fruity art cartoons to follow.






Democrat (((Impeachment anyone?))) Coup?


















Bodily waste has been used quite often in schlock art.





Winter is setting in. Time to hibernate.


Then a chap decided to do a little performance art and eat the banana. Imagine paying $120,000 for "the concept of a banana duct-taped to the wall".

Would Leonardo or DaVinci be impressed? Would their wealthy Renaissance patrons pay such money for fine art? I think if that were presented to a Medici, he would pluck out the eyes of the artist and make him eat them. They did that sort of thing for amusement back then.

(Yes, I am positive that they DID have duct tape in those days!)





Meanwhile in Australia China owns, among so much general land mass,:


That strut of accomplishment.








An American Woman








It  is amazing what you can find on the Internet. Marx has a fan club of silly youngsters!

The gay rainbow or the Noahide rainbow? 








Catch of the day








The endorsement has been rescinded for some complicated reason or another. 

Voters need to recognize the danger of Cenk Uygur, the man who created the Justice Democrats to bring America to its knees. They, in turn, brought America with 'the squad' and put about 30 other Communists into Congress. Cenk Is NOT a man for the people.

Remember just who the Young Turks were and what they are responsible for. The Holodomor. The Young Turks were, and still are (((Donmeh))), a dark force.





Actually, this was a sort of "meet and greet" and no one was interested in Joe.



Yes I am cute as hell but what am I? What will I grow up to be?















No bugs. One only leaves the cabin door open like that if bugs are not a problem. Where are the insects? 

There are never even bugs on my windshield anymore. I remember it being a challenge for my Dad to keep the car clean after a long drive. I remember the "splat!" of a large insect crashing into the glass. I even remember the feel and crunch of a large Junebug under my bicycle tires when I was a child in the suburbs of Toronto circa 1958.

Now I can drive forever and not have a single wee critter hit the car. Nor have I heard crickets for many years. I live on the West Coast where creatures of the wild are under duress and starvation as the ecosystem, primarily the Pacific Ocean, deteriorates. Nuclear testing over the decades and Fukushima, an ongoing disaster, are responsible for this. I weep for the Pacific. 

So, sorry, such a beautiful photo, but where are the bugs?




Ain't working, Nance.












Not a Soy Boy
Gorgeous horse, too.

I think that is a humerous bone but we get the idea.



UK Class.





She just won't go away! 

My daughter who just arrived in from Europe told me, the moment her name came into the conversation, that she knew we had different opinions on Greta and we best not discuss her. But I was told how brave she was to take this stand and a few other factiods that went in one ear and out the other. 

I knew no matter WHAT I said, it would not be accepted and things could heat up, something I don't think is worthwhile between family members. So I picked up my clamouring Grandson to change the topic. I have always known when to choose my battles with family, especially this particular gifted woman. She will come around eventually.

Meanwhile, media fawns and extols Greta's virtues at the expense of Donald Trump who spoke the truth but might have been better to not, not for the first time! 

Greta rants that people have "Stolen her dreams". But what has she done but steal the dreams of millions of children who now believe they are doomed?







If you don't drink the koolade you are the problem it seems.







See what I mean?




They know it is a sham.






The world of the New Green Deal as globalists envision it for the rest of us. Ya think?









Methinks Boris is in for the Trump treatment doled out by thwarted Communist/Democrat/Liberals around the globe.



The leaders of Finland. Check out their neighbour above.


High art, weaponized



I don't think this child eats much soy either.



Those are the eyes of a truly mad person.



































Check out the shirt on his 'son'.


I don't remember the story to this but it seems to be a valid document.



























Fashion wants to bring back that centuries-old fashion statement the codpiece. Without getting into the issue of beta males, I have to ask the biggest question; why does this codpiece have a camel toe?






It is the first day at your new job. You walk into the office to meet your new boss. Here she is. What do you do?





Mushrooms

I relate to this






























6 comments:

  1. " . . . . . where are all the bugs gone ?" One answer - Fukishima !! It started in the months after the reactors melted down. West Coast from Alaska to Mexico - firstly the Star Fish started to lose legs, then Seals & Dolphins developed lesions, fish stocks declined, fishing grounds were closed, starving sharks got washed up. And what did all the scientists say ?? "Dunno - it's a mystery". Fukishima has AND STILL IS causing it all but we can't have G.E. (their reactors) held responsible can we. !! CorpoRATe FUCKAS & their (((MSM))) & (((political))) cover-up artists!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh and your other question - the wee mans gunna be a bull (or she's gunna be a cow) - sorry Flakiefuckas - only two options.

    And maybe not hold it like that with it's trotters stickin' up if Joey Bidens in town!! . . . . . hey he could campaign north of the border he's done some other weird shit lately ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Image 214: finally, the truth.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I know I get repeticious.... but your cartoons make my Saturday morning, unless like today I couldn't get at them till afternoon. Interesting about insects. I've noticed that for awhile myself. The other thing that is disappearing at an alarming rate is common sense and interest in thinking things out for yourself/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Over the pond we have the same thing with the lack of insects on the windscreen and it was long before Fukashima. I blame it on modern farming practices.

    ReplyDelete
  6. We are more fortunate here in western Quebec: all summer long my back yard was resonant with the chirping of crickets. There were bees pollinating the flowers too, to say nothing of biting hordes of mosquitoes and black flies!

    ReplyDelete

If your comment is not posted, it was deemed offensive.