Friday 7 August 2020

YOUR SATURDAY CARTOONS: SUMMER MADNESS: LEBANON: AUGUST 8, 2020

 666. 
Nothing to see here.

Dear Readers, I am still blocked from Twitter. Please, if you are one of my Twitter friends, share this link with your friends and followers. I am going into my second week of being shut out resulting in a significant drop of page visits which bothers me.  Thank you so very much for your support.
 




























Can you feel the sun beating on your skin, the clear cold water softly lapping on your float, teasing you to roll off for a cooling swim? I usually found it was a persistent horse- or deer-fly that got me to put down my book and roll into the water.











Fact:

















Zinger:






Cave art found recently in France.















Check the date on this one:







Elegant dining:






















































The little girl is me. Dad took this in 1951 at Camp Kandalore, across the water from our cabin. The family rowed and fished from that lovely old cedar boat for decades. A few years later Dad had a private road blasted in for building a larger cottage and to accommodate his growing family.







Lest ye forget, this is what they have planned for us:

























Not a joke from a vicious joke:




Stilton says:
Proving once again that she has way, way too much time on her hands, Alexandria Ontario-Canadez is now complaining that a US Capitol Building statue of Father Damien, a Catholic priest who devoted his life to caring for the wretched residents of a leper colony in Hawaii before contracting and dying of the illness himself, represents "patriarchy and white supremacist culture."

The fact that Father Damien was a racist asshole no doubt comes as a shock to the Catholic church, which made him a saint, as well as to Hawaiian historians who are aware that Hawaii's Princess Lili'uokalani visited the leper colony on Molokai to personally honor the selfless priest. In 2009, then-governor of Hawaii Linda Lingle proclaimed October 11 to be Saint Damien Day, to celebrate a man who "remains a spiritual hero and an icon of love, compassion, courage, humility and humanitarian service.

None of which, in AOC's unforgiving eyes, excuses him for being white.







That heating set up. Beautiful.





















Studying the manual:











Joe "Who's Joe Biden?" Biden will reportedly name his choice for a VP candidate sometime this week. Or maybe next week.

Okay, the timetable is fuzzy but he's got a reminder written in bold, block letters on a Post-it note so it will definitely happen pretty soon. Probably.

Insider speculation is that his choice is most likely to be Senator Kamala Harris. Insider speculation is also that the announcement has been delayed because he keeps mistakenly calling her "cameltoe."































According to newly-released documents, Bill Clinton did indeed spend time on Jeffrey Epstein's so-called "Pedophile Island" in the company of "young girls."

The former president, fabled hound dog, and pathological liar has adamantly denied any wrongdoing, shaking his stink-finger for emphasis. According to unconfirmed sources, Slick Willy has said 

"If I ever was on the island, and I'm not saying I was, it would have been because of my  well-documented interest in gardening." 

When pressed to be more specific, Clinton replied "deflowering."

More wisdom from Stilton: 
• Joe Biden says he doesn't intend to take any cognitive tests because he can tell "the difference between an elephant and a lion." Based on that argument alone, we agree that additional testing is unnecessary.

• Following a devastating explosion in Beirut caused by Ammonium Nitrate, Joe Biden has contacted Lebanon to promise them that, if he is elected president, he will commit US troops to invade Ammonia.

• As of this week, the ACLU has filed nearly 400 lawsuits against the Trump Administration. They have also filed suit against UCLA for having a name that is potentially confusing to dyslectic anarchists.

• Trendsetters are claiming that "pineapples are the new pumpkins" for carving Jack O'Lanterns. Apparently because pineapple growers, not satisfied with screwing up pizza, now also want to screw up Halloween.

• Michelle Obama reports that she is suffering from "low-grade depression" owing to coronavirus, racial strife, and Donald Trump. Stilton's Place has started a Go Fund Me (And The Horse I Rode In On) page where donors can contribute toward a $15 goal to buy the former first lady a jug of Clan MacGregor and a tasteful STFU card.



Some dreamy afternoons when the sun is just right, one of my favourite things is sitting back with my pipe and a steaming cup of tea and lazily blowing thick undulating clouds of smoke into the sunbeams for the simple pleasure of watching them dissipate.




















Back in the day, before the invention of mountain bikes and fat tires, I lived my life on a ten-speed. I cannot begin to count the number of times zipping along paths like this left me stopping for repairs along the way. Because I was a big woman, I rode a sturdier man's bike. Fond of Norco and Raleigh. I did not learn to drive a car until I was about 45 with children to drive to multiple sports events.





















Democrat? Not ME! I use my wits to survive.



























Road warrior



The threat.
Try me!











Innocence



























Lebanon













Head on over to Greg Bacon's Goon Squad blog to read more on this nuclear attack. Greg always tells it like it is.





911 Symbolism.... Read into THAT what you might.






TikTok Image from a series found at VT. This points to (((the usual suspects))) who have been pushing for war with Lebanon for its own myriad of reasons. Lebanon is one of the seven targeted nations listed by Wesley in 2007.
 

























































The Eiffel Tower







Almost all of these pan out.












HARSH TRUTH! Democrats cannot take it.



Penguin death due to Covid-19











Perspective











Bucket List tourism. Cappadocia, Turkey.























The agenda




You may have notice that quite a few images have that line across the bottom. The story is, when I am watching videos, if a good image pops up, I stop the programme and grab it for you. As a result, when I watch videos by Jeff Berwick, they last twice as long because I am nabbing the work of the person who collects them for him. Hats off to those who illustrate his videos.




The Agenda. This has been SO orchestrated. Be outraged. Be very outraged. And plan for the worst because, well, they do not wish us well at all.










Goood looking meal!








When I had my surgery last February I was told there was a 7% chance of my not surviving. It was not life or death surgery but I still did it without a second thought. 

Then you have that 2.3% chance that I might die from Covid should I catch it. Seriously? I should expect the rest of the world to change its ways so I am "safe"? 'Safe', another word now mismanaged and used to cocoon us from the real world. Some people LIKE risks! Safe is just so, so, so globalist boring.


























Imagine the immune system this child is developing!









Amazing photograph. Surreal.





















The snake lost.















My current view of the world







The face of the common ant...






















Let the saliva flow; I want to sink my teeth into this!












































Till next week, keep well my friends.

5 comments:

  1. Bibi needs a war to appear like a Messiah in the nation that is ready to boot him out of office.

    Or just anudda Judaism holiday that they celebrate by murdering a bunch of Goyim.

    Since there won't be any serious investigation of Israel attacking Beirut, watch for Gaza to be hit with one of those weapons and the MSM will scream that it's their fault for letting HAMAS build bombs.

    Where do you find all these funny political cartoon? They're wonderful and better than a 6pack to lift my spirits.

    I won't use my name below, since that usually gets blocked from making comments.

    Greg B

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I cannot imagine why anyone would ever block you, Mr. B. But then, I never know what I said to get myself locked out of various platforms; not having a cell phone makes getting back in a long and tedious affair. I can already taste what it will be like before the year is out with mandatory "aps" whatever those are to be traced 24/7.

      Anyhow, I have a very large Collection of URLs gathered over the years. This applies to almost everything including (((our dear friends))) as well as arts, revisionism, you know, interesting stuff. Also when I watch vids from a few folks I just keep stopping the vid and cropping some of their images. But basically, just know where to go. But I gotta tell ya, I wade through a LOT of nauseous stuff to collect it. The TDS is is huge out there.

      Be well ... I am so glad they make you smile! If we did not laugh at this all we would be crazy as our relatives consider us to be.

      Keep up your good work... Thank you.

      Delete
  2. With reference to No. 130: I look forward to admiring a photograph of you smoking your pipe, Noor.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We shall see! Actually I do have one of me at about 25 smoking; It is somewhere... about 1967 or so

      Delete
  3. Great work, as usual.
    You often publish great landscape pictures, for example image 256 of 355. It would be nice if you would, when possible, identify the location.
    Thanks for your efforts!

    ReplyDelete

If your comment is not posted, it was deemed offensive.