Saturday 22 October 2022

SATURDAY CARTOONS: EARTH IS A MASTER CLASS: OCTOBER 22, 2022


 

Did you know Bashar al-Asad was an extremely spiritual insightful philosopher? His energy has always been calm and steady no matter the pressure he was/is under. I found a page of quotes and have included quite a few in this post. Very impressive wisdom from a very old soul; a man who was born for the job he is doing now. I have always admired Bashar, felt him to be a most approachable and kind man; discovering this side of him only deepens my regard.


 
Shakespeare knew.

 
California Dreamin'



 
(((Scott Weiner))) is still aiming to create the lowest moral calibre a state could possess.

 





 
And another one bites the dust in these dangerous times.



 
Beam me up, Sir.



 
Cicero said it first.






 
Golden thread. Tudor embroidery on a gentleman's cuff.


 
Personal empowerment. Bashar


















 
This Adams is nasty on a Hillary level. Stupid too. Underestimates the intelligence of all around her. Regarding Oprah's endorsement, that is no small achievement. I was watching her show the day she introduced Barak to the world; a moment forever etched in my memory. As she lauded him in her impassioned manner, all I saw was a flat suit with no depth or substance, a sheet of paper to be written upon. Then he was President... Now she endorses this spiteful Marxist behemoth. Thankfully she no longer has that huge tv audience, but she is still a media monster and her word carries some weight in the liberal world.






























 
Dear Lord. His wife is a real number too!






 
And we wonder who is behind the pogrom against patriots? Here you go...


























































 
Gun stores and companies in this business are under attack by the Feds. One way they are being put out of business is by extreme auditing. Even a spelling mistake is enough to have someone placed under investigation. I have read of this being done to farmers over small transactions often over a decade old. Now they are going for weapons vendors and it is hurting them badly. This man is fighting back.








 
The face on that one. It would break if it tried to smile. These people are so dull.







 
Satanic nonsense.







 
I thought this was photo shopped when I posted it last. It isn't.



 
My generation produced some absolutely spectacular looking women but for beauty, Brigitte was the queen.

















 
Do you remember these?




















 
It took me awhile to realize that the plastic over his head is to keep bandages in place!



As Britt is denied those gender messing drugs, we will see even more changes as he returns to his normal body.

































 
Once I did a thing to the Witnesses. My hair was very long and red. I had pet copper and red cornsnakes. I put on a black dress and answered the door with two snakes around my neck. Within seconds they were twining through my messy chignon giving a great Medusa effect. The Witnesses did not last long when I begged them to leave me alone but pray for my doomed soul. Good times.They never came back either.







 
Do not forget GAB!






 
These are the colours of clothing worn by the common people hundreds of years ago. Natural dyes.
 
The midnight sun over 24 hours of a sunny day.















































 
Striking off the shackles. 1903.












 
George's family is now suing Kanye for $250 million for slander.







 
Like snakes, we shed our skin when the time comes to leave it behind.
















 
The cricket fight. Drawn by an autistic teenager. His only form of communication is drawing.


































6 comments:

  1. RE: image 187 and others; 1 Thessalonians 2:14-16 is thought provoking. https://biblia.com/bible/niv/1-thessalonians/2/14-16

    ReplyDelete
  2. Interesting that Trotsky's great grand-daughter was director of NIDA... How many people remember that after the US got kicked out of Vietnam, the Kymer Rouge started going after teachers and intellectuals.... and with this latest Boston University development of a newer and nastier Covid virus... maybe it's time to take up where the Kymer Rouge left off.
    I've seen a lot of the quotes of Bashar... the idea that you cannot perceive what you are not attuned to makes a lot of sense, and gives a lot of credence to the "old soul" theory.
    It's really nice to see so many cartoons pointing out the inconsistencies and stupidities of a lot of modern thought... but it's also sad that so many do not see any "problems" with MSM indoctrination.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great selection of posts Noor. I wonder what the rest of the world thinks of England with this farce of a government we have or have not? To top it off the media are talking up Boris to come back. We are truly living in the end times.
    On a better note I love your posts of different artists. This is a link to a young lady artist, Akiane Kramarik, she has quite a life story. Her talent is beyond words, scroll to the bottom of the page and watch the transformation from four years old to nine. https://akiane.com/ Keep well Noor.

    ReplyDelete
  4. California Dreaming = Mamas & Papas = Adultery, Incest, Incest Abortion, Heroin Overdose, J ew Worship. Wake up Noor.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the work you do, PLEASE don't ever stop.

    I sent the cat pawing water from the bowl image to my sister and said "my new role model"...

    She knew exactly what I meant...

    ps
    Leaving BC in a few days...20 years up here. No longer a place to call home (unfortunately)...

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like the shot of the two young ladies drinking beer in No. 40. Now that's décolletage!

    ReplyDelete

If your comment is not posted, it was deemed offensive.