Thursday 24 May 2007

HERE WE GO.. BUT TO WHERE?

This is not exactly an exciting start to a blog. But it is MY blog and MY start so, in an understated kinda way, I mumble... "Here goes something, I wonder just what!" Only time will tell the tale, as is usually the case.

"It seems to me that the problem with diaries, and the reason most of them are so boring is that every day we vacillate between examining our hangnails and speculating on cosmic order." - Ann Beattie . This seems to be as good a quote to begin with as any other. It gives you some inkling of my mindset as I start off on this adventure.

The above painting, The Finding of Moses by Sir Lawrence Alma-Tadema, 1904 is one of my favourites of all time. My ideal for this blog will to minimally post one piece of art and a quote a day. Although, the occasional cartoon with an edge will do just as well. Be prepared for just about anything but crudeness. Well, you never know, a little crudeness never killed anyone did it?

Hopefully I will also find time to post my bits of amateur photography, political and spiritual writings (which are very much part of who I am), some poetry, videos that I think are worth sharing, and sooo many, other exciting things easily shared in this wonderful world of computers. I have a series of photos just put up on this site.

It would be wonderful if a few eyes open up as I go along on this journey. For the better. It is more important now that people open their eyes and minds and see what is happening to this world and all of us in it before it is too late. I speak of politics and our very urgent world situation. I will be posting a LOT of information on this as time passes. There is so much not known by the general public and the television mind controlled brain is a very difficult nut to crack through. One mind at a time, one mind at a time. We only have 6 years to go!

This will be a learning process for me as I stumble through this unfamiliar terrain of baring my soul to the general public. Please be patient and hold on to your seats! I was always fond of rough roller coaster rides myself!

No comments:

Post a Comment

If your comment is not posted, it was deemed offensive.