Tuesday 19 June 2012

OUCH! CARPAL TUNNEL SYNDROME

All apologies my dear readers but my output will be down for a little while, a week or two. I have developed Carpal tunnel syndrome in my right wrist. It just plain hurts to do almost anything with it ~ not to mention it is difficult to type with a thick stiff wrist brace.

I may do a few things here and there, but for now, I have to ease up on my typing. Please forgive me but... I gotta do what I gotta do for now. Unless something comes along that really drives me mad of course.... 

It is, however, a good time to research so long as the wrist is protected.

2 comments:

  1. God heal you, Noor.
    Salutes from PT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Assalamualaikum,

    InsyaAllah,

    get well soon, may Allah ease your pain.

    Intan (Malaysia)

    ReplyDelete

If your comment is not posted, it was deemed offensive.