Wednesday 6 June 2018

MIDWEEK CARTOONS: JUNE 6, 2018

Forgive me for my tardiness! I got involved watching the California elections and fell asleep! However, up at 4 am to finish the job. Please enjoy, share, it is all free to the world.


This trade war is going to hurt. Canadians will pay for Trudeau's political ineptness and hatred of Donald Trump. He is a boy in short pants compared to an adult male and clueless as to how to proceed.


Grinning. There's (((that))) number again!




































Rosedale/University is one of the uber wealthy areas of Toronto. It was THE place to scout in the late hours for valuable, often very valuable, discarded goods. Where now people grub for bottles and cans, these folks tossed away beveled mirrors in oak frames and lovely old furniture. One such mirror hangs from my walls now, a beauty I found while walking my dog back in the 1970's. I also knew a Jewish boy who committed suicide who lived in Rosedale, rich family, nothing to live for he felt. Now I understand the pressures he lived under so much better.






Guernicaragua
















*http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2018/06/03/bill-clinton-says-impeachment-hearings-would-have-begun-already-if-democrat-were-president.html

















Dubbed Mickey and Minnie Mouse of Netflix








Africa is NOT my focus. 
Right now, too much is coming out of Africa. 
I suppose that is pretty harsh but let's get basic here and face facts. 
Family planning, hmmm. 












Another side of the migration situation in Europe: horny older women and their adopted children.



Can you hear the waves gently slapping the sides of these beauties? Feel the kiss of the sun and hear the call of the birds on the breeze? I can.


Why would anyone want to belong to an organization that has such udder-ly cold idiocy involved with its management?

Another (((proven))) rigged election. This issue might not be over yet.





Excellent cartoon. Says it all.

Bur NEVER forget the Noahides. NEVER. They are being strictly implemented NOW in our court systems. Shariah is a threat, but not on the same clandestine level of the Noahides.


Standard school dress for a young royal attending a very private school. Meanwhile, in some schools, young boys are told to wear skirts if they find long pants too hot during the warmer months. The only options they are given are skirts or pants. Ludicrous. Meanwhile, the "rules" of Royal dress, and there are many for public appearance, includes that royal boys wear "short pants" until a certain age. 


NOT a plastic knife! (Ach!)





I only post this as an example of the headline. "Asian Thugs". Were I of Asian origin (Chinese, Japanese, etc) I would find this highly insulting since the assailants were from the Middle East or Africa. However, European media in its rush to rewrite history and whitewash the people, burying the current truth to carrying on with the Kalergi-Coudenhove Agenda, making it more criminal to expose the nationality of the criminal than the crime itself.

















Do not know the name of this piece but it makes me think of the trenches of War ~ from the aspect of one trapped within.



One of the most delightful and treasured books I read to my girls at night was the one above. It is totally in tune with my values and beliefs. Now that I am given the position of librarian for my coming grandchild, I am revisiting those books to restock some of them while they are available. Many are out of print. The name of (((the author))) had never meant much to be before. They did not get the usual mainstream pop books of the 1980's and 90's which I realize I avoided because in retrospect I see the conditioning factors. They got no trad fairy tales or Disney unless it was an issue, and it never was. I reread this book and I would still get it. But now this is an issue I did not have raising my children! The others issues broached in this lovely book contain too much value so it stays on the list.




No one forgets Palestine. Ever.

Please learn more about this magnificent martyr. Yes, she was targeted.: Razzan al-Najjar

The internet blames the above American sniper for this assassination but Israel denies this saying the woman has long since been released from service. As usual, there is confusion. 






!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!********!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!










"We're really better." (see above)



Taken at a drag show. His really lame liberal parents and older sister have decided his fate. Happy little 2 year old! Isn't that special?



Soi Boi promo from PETA
Deviant on so many levels.










I know very little about this guy but this particular tweet made me think he could be a tad likeable!

HUGE following.


*http://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/2018/05/31/samantha-bee-calls-ivanka-trump-feckless-c-and-says-should-put-on-something-tight-and-low-cut.html


*http://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/2018/05/31/samantha-bee-calls-ivanka-trump-feckless-c-and-says-should-put-on-something-tight-and-low-cut.html








This whole kerfuffle is not so much about Roseanne as Trump supporters. I believe this liberal woman who posts horrific things about other peoples, especially Palestinians, used the Trump bandwagon to kickstart her career again. This time the show was cancelled more because it was pro-Trump not because of her tweet which is nothing compared to others she has sent out in the past. It is possible but definitely not proven that Mooch Obama pushed for the end of the programme.
















Hold my diet. I'm diving in.



Page from the Starbuck Racial Awareness programme. Oh. My. Goodness.




NOT a winning advertising campaign.

And many of them have been banned from Twitter just for posting images of their children and discussing home schooling, etc. They are virulently attacked by liberals.


White women need black men to get pregnant according to this image search for "pregnant white women". So I checked to see if it was the same for black women and thought I was on to something when I saw there were NO FATHERS on the black women page. So then:


I moved on and saw that Indian women don't need black men to have babies either.
So the big question is:
WHY DO WHITE WOMEN NEED BLACK MEN TO MAKE BABIES?



















D'Souza did wrong but he is also one of the most acerbic commentators around. And compared to what is being exposed his crime is nada in the scheme of things.

















5 comments:

  1. Hope all goes well with that impending grandchild, Noor! Congratulations and best wishes. Keep us informed.

    By the way, what does "resistenance" mean?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dang you! I just went through that entire page and could not find that word. So I will say it has to be a late night typo. Probably meant "resistance". You have an editor's eye!

      Delete
    2. Sorry, Noor, I didn't mean to give the impression that it was something you had written. The word appears in the 81st cartoon, counting from the top: it shows a sinking boat with the name Resistenance painted on her transom.

      Hope tomorrow's election in Ontario yields a satisfactory outcome!

      Delete
    3. AH, yes. Maxine. Well I think it was a joke at her illiteracy level. However, I often do reject cartoons from international artists at times because their English is just too poor and the point gets missed. I think this was intentional.

      Re Ontario, me too. BC needs help as well... Canada needs leadership.

      Delete
  2. P.S. Do stay away from Sowell. He's a highly successful black man, and I'm happy to acknowledge his achievement, but he is also a, a, well, you'd have to call him a crazed right-wing ideologue.

    ReplyDelete

If your comment is not posted, it was deemed offensive.