Friday 1 October 2021

SATURDAY CARTOONS: AND IT COSTS NOTHING! : OCTOBER 1, 2021

This week I took a dive and reformatted my computer. Still installing things and beginning to consider making some changes in the near future. Anyhow, we are all still here and the world is spinning faster, so let's get going.  

Let me remind you to check out my blog roll when you have time. 

By the way to the gentleman (NN) who recently sent me a lovely message, I apologize but during the reformat I lost your message and would appreciate hearing from you again. 

Both grandbabies have sniffles so I am not visiting until they clear up. This has made for a rather lonely week! (Hence the mad urge to rip off the bandage and reformat!). Please share anything and everything you find here; Some marvellous covid Bible quotes down there. They truly are .... guaranteed to elicit a few chortles.




If you use Twitter, I highly recommend the below account. He goes far beyond humour and I doubt will remain on line too long although his brilliant insights are always very cleverly worded.

Canadians, Today:

This Dani D is seriously warped. She needs to learn from the couple below.:















Where are these folks getting those styrofoam containers full of food? They all carry bags of the things.:




This entire tragedy has left a bad taste in my mouth. These leftists are so darn ugly. Here we have the same media focus that ignores black on black or black on white crime, just white on black. A missing girl is a missing girl, and the public loves a good manhunt. The search for her killer and his kin are a great diversion from current political failures by the powers that be. The media is all in on the game. If they were serious, they would give equal attention to all missing women and children. And the victim should have been brown. Instead she is criticized for her race and appearance.:










Too many cars on this beautiful road:



Another great Twitter account:







 
Is this not just the coolest on-the-spot cooking fire ever?:


 
Canadians are pushing back. Toronto could not run without its TTC:


 
A woke Canadian politician. Glad she ain't mine!:
 
Last Sunday the folk of Calgary had a picnic on the streets in front of the restaurants they would not frequent due to mandates. Peaceful. United. A good show but is it enough? As Alexander Haig said, during the Vietnam marches, "Let them march, just so long as they pay their taxes.":





 
I have posted this warning before:
 
Twice a week here in town:

Lemme take a selfie of me and the Michaels before scooting off to surf in Tofino:

 



 
Cheesecake:


 
Money management. How many kids learned math and fractions at the penny candy store?
 






 
Testing condoms:
 
Sacre bleu, but I am a handsome fellow! See my bonny chapeau? And I don't have to wear a wig!:


 

 
Guilty!:



 
The WHO has been caught with its pants down. Literally. Again.:

 
Who are the Black Nobility that want us all gone?:





I remember a world without electronic smog or computers, before television. My daughter thinks me ancient because I remember public telephone booths and actually used them! This is NOT the form of dystopia I had known was coming but there is still time for that; the hunger has not yet arrived. 
 
This is more insidious ~a hidden silent war of deep spiritual implications for humanity. If what we stand to lose now will be lost and our descendants will never know how simple things can be in this "age of convenience". They will never comprehend what they lost.:
 
Case in point:

 
You are only the state's caretaker of your own children. They are on loan.:

 
Beautiful girl with papaya:

















 
Good stuff. The power of spirit.:

 
This is just the guest cabin.:
 
When I was a kid, I would disappear for hours at a time behind our house to sit in the marsh with a book and hundreds of red-winged blackbirds. No one wondered where I was, the world was safe back then. So long as we were home for dinner, no one worried! THAT is a freedom our descendants could lose.















 
Remember when Joe went off script with Boris a few weeks ago? Well, that was not Biden whose mind was wandering; it was his #1 fill-in who is his age and also prone to forgetting lines. Arthur went so far off tangent that finally Boris whispered, "Who in hell are you?"; the visit was hastily put down, reporters sent sent packing, Boris told, by Psaki, "to keep his mouth shut" accompanied by a threat regarding trade between America and Great Britain.:



 





 
It's a big club....:












 

 
Below: The people on these teams are known as "Intensivists". It is an entirely different philosophy applied to the BUSINESS of making money through inefficient healing. They now run hospitals in concert with insurance agencies with the focus on group healing not individual care. EVERY hospital now has them or they don't qualify for many benefits. The intensivist running a closed unit has final say over the surgeons. Over time, there have been more deaths but greater savings.... :



 
See all those styrofoam containers?:
Fleetwood Mac expenses: 



 
The blah blah blah beast is back:







 
Shortages in Britain:

 
I don't know what this says but it is apparently in favour of Antifa and its aims. A few days later Antifa rioted in that part of town and destroyed much property. But this was PUBLIC pandering to anarchy. Check out the vileness of the images and the "grafitti". What place does that have in society?:


 
This is an amazing thread:
 
It's all about the virus, folks:






 
MAJOR haul of KFC in NZ:



 
Altering the Koran to Taliban standards. Religion tampering is nothing new as Catholics can attest.:

 
At first glimpse I thought this to be a lovely Madonna-to-be: instead she is a work of art.  Beautiful nonetheless.:










 
Edinburgh:



This "woman" transitioned very late in life after years in the military. He was a big dude with all his strength intact. The fight itself, he was absolutely brutal to his opponent.:

 
Let's just erase women altogether. "Pregnant people". "Chest cancer". Geez.


 
Oh, I forgot "bodies with vaginas"!
 
What the heck is "menstrual shame" or "period poverty"? I weep for humanity.:





 
Big Bingo!



 
Yesterday I polished off the very last of the local summer strawberries and blueberries. Imported just are not the same so, farewell summer fruits and berries.
 
Parable:











 
Parenthood: the ultimate meditation in patience and humility.:
 
And it was always delicious! Coffee, with refills, was $.25:



 
This gentleman is under fire by the woke ones. How dare he point out the obvious!:





 
How did people get this confused over these issues? How much energy has been wasted that could have been positively expended elsewhere?:



 
Shortages are coming. Consider the hundreds of transport ships waiting to be emptied on the shores of America. Canada is backed up as well although not as badly as down South. The effects of this manufactured blockage will be lasting.:








 
I read Lobsang Rampa when I was 12. No wonder I am a flake!:







 
I see photos like this and wonder if I have ever really lived!:





 
They will never miss Cuomo but this one could be a different sort of tyrant:


 
I have found some great potty sites around the globe. More to come:







 
They have altered Biblical quotes to suit the agenda of the global rulers who consider themselves to be gods. Just laugh. I found these on a Christian site.:












 
This is an ex Marine who just loves his toy collection:



 
Living a life of low expectations.:

I saw the video. Truly the worst television ever. The most cringe-worthy piece of slop ever. What boggles me is who comes up with this stuff and thinks it will do something other than be vomitacious?









 
Victim of the Zombie Fungus, the skull of the common house fly. Yes, zombie fungus is a real thing.:

 
That third dose:





 
Shocking, but then again, not so much:

















 
Yes!



 

 
Who would want such a person as a friend?:



 
A Big Pharma wet dream:


 
Nope. Won't be back. I will go to someone who wants my business.:





3 comments:

  1. Hey, sister! What an excellent selection this morning!! That cheesecake might require a few lessons on how to devour it without looking like a caveman...lol. And that little guest cabin right at the shore... causes a slight stirring in me for peace and solitude.

    An important lesson: The Kokanee that is brewed here in London is NOT even close to what is bottled in BC. Each time I visited my lady friend in Van, she'd always have a "suitcase" of cold Kokanee waiting. That brings back some very fond memories. Here, instead of the beautiful mountain spring water, they draw it from the Thames. The lesson is do not buy a 12 pack of any beer until you have actually tasted it.

    Glad to hear that you are OK... I was a bit worried. Normally, I am pretty level-headed, but when it comes to my computer, I can get so frigging angry!!!! So I can relate to what you have had to do this week and how frustrating it is. I will definitely re-send later today with a short additional note.

    Thanks so much for another great start to my Saturday!

    Be well, sister.
    Nick

    ReplyDelete
  2. No. 106, the young lady with the papaya, and No. 205, the young lady with the Volkswagen Beetle, are both very fetching. My compliments, Noor. Bonne fin de semaine !

    ReplyDelete
  3. "What the heck is "menstrual shame" or "period poverty"? I weep for humanity.:"
    Remember, the magazines/E-zines writing this BS, are the same ones complaining they're losing revenue and readers. And they wonder why?!?

    Jürgen

    ReplyDelete

If your comment is not posted, it was deemed offensive.