Saturday 16 October 2021

SATURDAY CARTOONS: PEOPLE LIKE TO OWN STUFF: OCTOBER 16, 2021




 




Restrictions such as Gavin's mandates do not help with the current docking problems.:








 
Well, it certainly makes things a little more bearable!:
 
Who's paranoid? Not me!:





 
Tippi Hedren was very well acquainted with this tiger on the movie set. He was kept in a stupor via a very full belly to keep him manageable. Tippi went on to work in tiger and wildcat preservation.:




 

They want the medical system gutted. These folks gone, there is always FEMA ready to step in and fill the gap. According to one report, FEMA has already moved into at least one hospital.:






I have no idea what city this is for but it is good to see Canadians beginning to fight back.:



A loss for Canada.:






NEVER forget:




Catching breakfast Up-Island:









A very dire warning; with these folks it is all or nothing. We live or die in the process.:


How many times have I posted the steps they take?:;


My, my, my. The company Leo keeps:




Truth:

 


He's seen it all before:



More wisdom. Breasts are possibly the greatest distraction known to humanity!:





Shouldn't it be "If Joe Biden WERE a chair"? The grammar police in me needs to know.:















Cash cow:


The bovine mani/pedi:












This is why we want into your accounts. We are running up your debts for you!:










 
This is the front of the shop in which Hunter's laptop was stored for a few years. A lot of gratitude shown.:





 
Kamala's cringe-inducing charm has rubbed off on her stepdaughter the fashion mogul.:














 
Recycling:


 
This was fact checked and deemed problematic:






 
I remember the smell of these things. The popping sound. With four brothers it was inevitable that they played cowboys and bad guys.:












 
Now that those nice Taliban boys are fixing the nation up to their standards:


 
Oh, Jacinda!:






 
Probably a mercenary:













 
I don't see any bacon.:









 
I plan on finding this for my Grandchildren.:




 
(((Anonymous Gosh!))):





 
Liberal logic 101:
 
Every Sunday at 5 pm as Mom slaved in the kitchen over the big Sunday meal, Dad would insist we kids kept quiet while he watched Bishop Sheen. I never realized I would be posting quotes from this man.:



 
Would love to drive this:
 
Please accept my apologies. As a big girl myself, I find this ... beyond embarrassing. How can anyone be so ... misguided? I mean, she has no shoes on!:



 
A 'missed opportunity" for just exactlyWHAT?:








 
Ask me again why I have never had a cell phone.:



 
Weasel, one of the few animals that kills for the fun of it. Anyone with a poorly insulated hen house can attest to this.:






 
A meteor in NSW, Australia.:



 
Belly laugh of the week:


 
Another pretty girl:















 
Seen in Ireland:




 
OK. This took me a moment.






 
This is horrible. These ships are each a little world unto itself. These men have largely been abandoned. We can worry about Christmas but that is nothing compared to their problems.:
 
"Inclement weather".:



 
From my sister-in-law's Philippine summer garden in Toronto.:





 
The shop owner has lost a few pounds. I wonder if that was intentional. I doubt it.:




 
Timeless:








 
Interesting contrast in opinions and favourability scores.:


 
I thought this was a joke but it ... oh how desperate they must be. How they laugh at us to think anyone would buy this bilge.:
































 
His name is Michael:




















It is so good to see so much push back. Do what you can. Blessings all.

5 comments:

  1. It's fascinating how easily propaganda influences people. And you can't point it out to people very easily, because when you do, they plug their ears, close their eyes and chant "I can't hear you." And I've seen this in people who are quite clever. I suspect it's the difference between intelligence and wisdom, the first does not ensure the second

    ReplyDelete
  2. The young lady in No. 244 is a charmer, sure enough. Look at those long lovely legs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Go to the local supermarket everyday. In NZ there's a QR code you are meant to scan for 'contact tracing' . . .Yeah Right!! Along with wearing a mask. If you don't/can't scan you have to sign in . . full name, email, date time, phone #. EVERY time I put first name only, email I write "Baa Baa All Sheep We Are" date is todays day & month & 1984!! Phone # is mother in laws empty house. Only then do I put on the mask they supply, inside out without covering my nose (which they always bleat about & I ignore -Grumpy pensioners like me seem to get away with it!!)

    I had one of the staff who monitors all this crap ask me why I write what I write. "To try & wake people the phuc up" & launched into a breakdown of VAERS, UK Yellow Card & EU data on deaths etc. She tried to counter with it's all social media lies on which she was soon shut down. She ended up saying she didn't want to hear about it - she only works there. "YOU ASKED so I told you". People are SOOO stupid & friends who I always thought were smart people have been double jabbed. (huge propaganda drive going on)

    There were rallies all over the country this weekend & they will be ongoing. We have mandates coming so we have to push back NOW !!

    Cheers Noor . . .sorry 'bout the long post ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's not just the color of our skin.
    Look at facial features of Chinese, Afrikans, Europeans etc.
    If we any other animal, we'd be classified as different species...

    Jürgen

    ReplyDelete
  5. I say, what's happened? No Saturday cartoons today? I'll keep coming back to the site in the hope that today's offering has merely been delayed.

    ReplyDelete

If your comment is not posted, it was deemed offensive.