Saturday 25 December 2021

SATURDAY CARTOONS: A MERRY APOCALYPTIC CHRISTMAS TO YOU ALL: DECEMBER 25, 2021




My Christmas was cancelled this year. This timely message comes from my heart ~ one that is in my thoughts constantly. Treat every day as if it were your last does not seem to count for much these days when it comes to relationships. I already miss the Grandbabies, like my heart has been ripped out, but just cannot commit to taking a booster shot, the price of admission.

 

















 
The Las Vegas shootings investigating is conclusively solved. That FBI is just so... so... competent!






























 
Can you see the cat?







 
Is this the hair dryer she asked for?
 
Butchart Gardens puts on a beautiful display every Christmas.


















 
Santa should know reindeer are extremely attracted the Amanita Muscaria which is what gives them the ability to fly. To capture a reindeer, the hunter will ingest a quantity of the mushrooms and then go out into the snow to urinate. The animals, attracted to the snow, are caught. The two, reindeer and mushroom, are part of European lore.




 
Butchart Gardens again.











 
Truer words have never been said. I am so sad right now.


 
I love this man's wit. Either he is laughing at himself or a child did this. Who can tell?








 
The stories this motley crew could tell... Beautiful little personalities shine from those eyes.

 
This woman taught Barbara Spectre all she knows, I am sure of it.




 
We are well along into Stage 8.


 
!!!!!!!!!!! WTF does she think she speaks for?












 
Poor creature! But puppies are always a good look in politics. Joe is desperate.



 
Oh, this is too easy!










 
The gorgeous ethereal Texas Smoke Flower.












 
This Russian woman is a true horse whisperer. I listened to her training her animals this week in an enormous barn. She makes mesmerizing sounds, purrs, whistles, clicks, so very musical; the animals respond with all their attention and love. Their interactions are so very beautiful to watch.






 
Yes. All this week. Yes. Right now. To the core.


 
How can you not love that demonic little grin?



 
Shopping in Germany.
















 
Keith turned 78 last week. The birthday cartoons were hilarious.

































 
Once again, I relate to dogs more than humans.

















 
Dear Lord, save us all from this utter crap.


 
Just like Waukesha.





 
This Roman sunrise.



















 
This account was one of the first to be erased during the latest Twitter purge. I wonder why.

 
Er, no. Pass.

















 
Her calves are exposed. What a careless parent!
 
A local just paddling along the shoreline. (Last winter. We have no snow yet.)






 
1892, they knew.

























 
I saw this tiny little abomination in an interview the other day. Another wee man with a complex. He refused to explain why he did not have to take the virus and then sprouted absolute nonsense when pressed.

















I wish you all a wonderful holiday and a Merry Christmas with your friends and family. This is our first Apocalyptic Christmas and there will be more to come under most likely increasingly trying circumstances. Make this one count.

7 comments:

  1. Merry Christmas!
    Your work here has become interwoven into the fabric of my electronic life. I see the light in your soul and feel you are part of my world too.
    Ive spent many Holidays alone, as sad as they seemed then, they made the ones with friends and family that more precious.
    Find the good, its your super power!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your work inspires me to pass it along whenever I can. Have a Happy Holiday Season and a Good Happy New Year. I love your work and profoundly enjoy it!!!!
      Stay well and stay safe,
      Another faithful reader

      Delete
  2. The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that she was a cute anime girl

    Baudelaire?? never in a million years. Dunno where you found that quotation, Noor, but it's not a line from a poem by Baudelaire.
    Having a vegan Christmas here, and it's surprisingly delicious.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for what you do! As a fellow citizen of Cascadia(South of the border in WA State) I love the way you capture the essence of BC with great pictures. I used to go hang out in Victoria so much I was often mistaken for a local by one of the ever present tourists asking directions to the miniature museum or some such place. I know that one day you will no longer be doing this....but along as you feel the desire to keep going....I will love my Saturday morning ritual of perusing your delightful posts.
    God bless....all praise be to Allah....may Christ our Savior be in your heart ❤.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for the smiles and deep sighs, Noor. I really look forward to your Saturday post. Your hard work is a bright light in a darkening world.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for all your great work on Snippits-and-Slappits. My week wouldn't be complete without sharing some of your wonderful choices in cartoons!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I feel for you Noor,it hurts more when its family.
    I am persona non grata with both sides of the family.
    At least next year they will not be using PCR tests as they now admit it cannot differentiate between covid and infuenza. The inventor said as much before he suddenly died.
    God bless and thank you for you posts,some quality time in a mad world.

    ReplyDelete

If your comment is not posted, it was deemed offensive.