Saturday 21 May 2022

SATURDAY CARTOONS: MISTAKES, MYOPIA AND AMBITIONS: MAY 21, 2022

What happened? Who stole our dreams of the future? This home resembles one we lived in around 1960.. We were surrounded by a golf course and fields of cows. 

 
 
Denim has long been the fabric of an international global uniform. It might have created for the American West but has become a unifying global trend over the past century. Sameness. Yawn.





 
Truth. Dorothy was one savvy lady.




 
Oh, we so wanted to be wrong!


 
How many times have I spoken of this person (((Sen. Scott Wiener))) of San Francisco and his absolutely vile sexual agenda toward decent Western Society? This freak is a happy participant in the obscene Folsom Fair in San Francisco.
























 
I could watch this for quite awhile and never stop smiling.
 
Bees heading out to work




 
Canada's Banderite connection. She should be dumped from office.



 
Another Liberal with nasty designs on your natural rights/freedoms. Sad to say but I think he will win his seat.









 
Soft, cuddly and absolutely creepy Canadian Communism:
 
Do you have dog in the city? Pay attention, please. I wish I had known this back in the day when I rode the hot streets of Toronto with my lovely Old English running the sidewalks beside me.
 
And here we are. 2022.


 
Summer cannot get here soon enough!
 
This one almost makes Levine look normal. As if.

 
My Grandchildren had both Mom and European milk. Luckily they stopped using it a few weeks ago naturally. These people are playing a dangerous game with American parents. A major mind-fluck.






 
Let me say now how I feel about Donald Trump since many seem to think me still a Trumper. Yes, I was fooled during the first years. I also saw how he was destroyed by his enemies. I watched him embrace and endorse the vaccines. His glitter is now long gone. However he is still a player in American politics and gets attention like anyone else.


 
Young Blue Jay.









 
This is why I never endorsed Charles' WWF charities for wild life. He and his Daddy Philip set it up together.









 
Babylonian Cookbook. Or so they say, as if you and I could possibly decipher the truth of it! Flatbreads? Beer?

Edit: I just found this:







 
I see a good future for this focused driven young lass.






























 
I "ghost" them.
 
Architectural pieces. The past was truly so much more than they tell us.





 
Along Hadrian's Wall.

 
Luxurious decadent Queen of Spring. The humble Lilac.



 
Truth.






















 
An old photo I took a long ago.




 
A Gothic potty intended to scare the feces right out of you.










 
I had a crush on Fess Parker back in the day. My first of many, I believe. 'Davy. Davy Crocket. King of the wild frontier!' We grew up with "Uncle Walt" in the fifties.





 
My older daughter was the essence of a tomboy. Other than her girl soccer mates, almost all her friends and activities were with boys. They were predominantly nerds she kept around to pick their brains in mathematics and the sciences. They got the thrill of hanging with a charismatic lovely girl. Things would probably be very different had she been a teen today rather than the 2000's. Victoria is a headquarters for this gender foolishness.






























 
An irate parent exposed this. It was part of curriculum on one of the BC islands at a native school. The two-spirit concept is being pushed on young First Nations children; it is also part of a TV advertising campaign for "gay native youth".





 
More glorious lilacs.





 
Amber Heard's knuckles look a tad battered.










 
The water-retaining, cool wet miniature forest beneath your feet as you trod between the trees. Lichen and moss in the rain.





Things like this are why I don't trust Musk.

 
I dunno. Bugs scuttle away; these freaks stare back repulsed by your humanity.





 
Share the heck out of this one:
 
This was not photo-shopped in any way according to the photographer.





 
Didn't they blame AIDS on monkeys also? Oh, Fauci, you have no imagination, do you?

 
When this happened I knew monkeys would be back in the news soon. And here we are....
 
Meanwhile, bats are relieved to have some of the burden lifted from their paper-thin wings!




 
This virus seems to recognize borders better than Biden or Trudeau.





The Owl and the Pussycat...















 
The Art Nouveau glass artistry of Lalique. Incomparable.







 
Politicians and lobbyists













 
This gorgeous smoked marbled roast...









 
A city fox sleeping at the pool...

























8 comments:

  1. Good morning, Noor. Fine selection today. That shot of thatch-roofed stone cottages in No. 27 is fascinating. It puts me in mind of the neolithic village of Skara Brae, in the Orkney Islands, only in full working order. Wonder where it is. Somewhere far northerly, clearly, since the landscape is treeless. I like the sexy young lady with the very wide hat in No. 41, and there's another attractive chick, this one with a tit peeping out, in No. 291. She's more working class, and all the more charming on that account. And the definition of Mr. Trudeau as "an all style, no substance bimbo with the intellectual depth of a puddle" in No. 54 could hardly be improved upon. Bonne fin de semaine !

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad to see you're back in the saddle again. I was quite pouty all those weeks you were off. Your content is still topnotch even if it's sometimes scary.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Brilliant stuff, Noor! I especially thank you for the link to The People's Cube, LOL, super! Cheers, have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. "Things like this are why I don't trust Musk."
    The one you really shouldn't trust, is Bill Gates. He's the one behind the vaccins, both past and present. He's the one profiting, along with every player speaking for the governments, like Fauci.
    If these vaccins are as "safe" as the ones used during the smallpox in the '80's, alot more people are going to die, and I wonder if the MSM will ever report on it.
    No idea what Musk is upto, but so far he's harmless.
    Is you want to know who poisons our food, look at the companies Vanguard, Blackrock and State Street own. They control the entire world, food, media, oil, electric power, politicians,......................

    Jürgen

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Noor, my weekends are getting back to normal. Sundays were not the same without your posts and a ground coffee with cream. The brilliant Calvin the Deplorable, with Libnutz are the high light. Many thanks, Keep well.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Bonjour, Noor!
    Thanks for all your brilliantly selected postings! Please keep 'em coming. Greatly appreciated!
    Salut from La Belle Province,
    Moi

    ReplyDelete
  7. How are You? In PL we have these ukrainian's labs...and morons in the gov or citizen. Around 15 mln ukrainian entered, they will create the jews+ukrain+poo-land named gazaria. So pl peeps wont live any longer as pl.

    ReplyDelete

If your comment is not posted, it was deemed offensive.