Saturday 29 January 2011

THIS IS MY LAND ~ THE RANTING OF AN AMERICAN JEW IN ISRAEL


What can I say? If you can stomach it, give this guy a listen to hear the thoughts of an American Jew in Israel. How many ways can you spell "psychopath"?
"God gave me this land and I came back and claimed it....  down there you see Muslim occupied Israel... I've already picked the home that will be mine when we drive them out. A nice sprawling place. I'm gonna put a pool table there and maybe a flat screened TV to watch Torah lectures on-line..."

This is My Land


If you are a glutton for punishment, here is one of his treatises on Christianity... his hatred of Christians and their beliefs is exactly what one would expect of such a creature...

The Virgin Mary... Are You Kidding Me?

1 comment:

  1. Well, that was a breath of fresh air, wasn't it? Something you will never hear from a jewish polititian.Thanks, whatever-your-name-is.Just as Moses had to wear a veil across his face, you wear your yarmulke to stay in darkness.
    Your right, there is no communion between light and tohubohu.Keep trying to make fun of that which you do not understand.I do believe, though, the Catholic priests have only learned thier pedophilia from your penis sucking rebbes. Have fun with that!

    ReplyDelete

If your comment is not posted, it was deemed offensive.