Monday 7 March 2011

WE PAY CASH VALUE FOR YOUR SOUL!


OK this is officially too weird for me but I thought I would share it with you anyhow. I stumbled across this very strange site and am just a tad blown away by it. A company that pays cash value for souls..... I have no intention of filling out the application form or answering the quiz involved. 


WWYS® has been formed by a consortium of international companies - including leading financial and genetic research institutions - to create a product that gives you an actual CASH VALUE for your soul.

You can receive a guaranteed CASH SUM for life, in exchange for an agreement that entitles WWYS® the rights to your soul from now until all eternity.
 
Find out the current value of your soul - click here now for a free, no obligation quotation.

For more, go HERE.

No comments:

Post a Comment

If your comment is not posted, it was deemed offensive.