Sunday 8 May 2011

CARTOONS ~ MOTHERS' DAY, May 8, 2011


I dunno about all of you, but it is time for a little "humour". If you have not been laughing hard enough at the whole bin Laden farce, perhaps a few toons might help.  But then again, considering their subject matter, they might not. Ah well, your call and here we go.















I dunno why but I love this more every time I see it!









Yes this was a real advertisement!


A dose of atheism, anyone?


Can you find him?




Amen!














TSA  to the nth degree.






2 comments:

  1. Haha, that was great. Thanks!!

    "Political correctness is fascism pretending to be manners"

    So true.

    I really liked the Terrorist Recruiters v Military Recruiters one as well. I've read that some of these so-called "suicide bombers" and their "terrorist groups" have been set up by Mossad-CIA-MI6-RAW axis of evil.

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeppers. Let me find a link on that ....

    http://snippits-and-slappits.blogspot.com/2011/03/usa-terrorist-training-base.html

    USA: A TERRORIST TRAINING BASE
    THAT SPECIALIZES IN CAR BOMBINGS

    ReplyDelete

If your comment is not posted, it was deemed offensive.