Friday 24 June 2011

DAVID ICKE: THE LONDON-ROME BELTANE RITUAL 2011


May 21, 2011
David Icke

Re-Posted June 24, 2011

I had an email from a man in Italy asking me if I knew that on the weekend that I was speaking in Rome there were going to be millions of Roman Catholics in the city from all over the world because the last Pope, John Paul II, was going to be ‘beatified’. It sounded painful to me, but the pennies were starting to tumble.

I had no idea about the ‘beatification’. I don’t choose specific dates to speak anywhere, I just let the ‘flow’ and my intuition picks them for me. When I spoke in Barcelona, Spain, last year it was on the same weekend that the present Pope was making an official visit to the city in his Popemobile with millions of people on the streets. I didn’t plan that, either.

The night I arrived in Rome a few days before my event last week I started to see clearly what it was all about. The royal wedding and the beatification of Pope John Paul II were connected.

They were two ends of an enormous collective Beltane ritual. The key date of Beltane is May 1st ~ May Day ~ which is why so many celebrations and parades happen at that time, including the May Day parades in the Communist world. That was when the people of the Soviet Union were called to the streets in their millions to watch missiles and tanks paraded before them. It is all occult ritual.
  
But energetically, Beltane is not just May Day. It begins to build through April 29th and on to April 30th for its culmination on May 1st. The Roman celebration of Beltane was called Floralia, the Festival of the Flowers in honour of the Roman goddess, Flora, and ran through April 29th and May 1st. 

 The following chart is a very accurate description of what types of rituals are held upon certain dates. You have the dated, the title, the TYPE of ritual although blood and sacrifice are actually part of them all at these upper levels of initiates. Next you have a little more description and, I can tall you, they sugarcoat things because in reality, in these upper levels, there are only the darkest of beings. And finally, the preferred age of the sacrifices, although almost always most highly treasured are highly intelligent, dramatically beautiful blonde males of a prepubescent age. Save the pages of this cart for future reference!
 


ENLARGE THUMBS

No comments:

Post a Comment

If your comment is not posted, it was deemed offensive.