Thursday, May 10, 2012
IRAN: ISRAELI NUKES GREATEST THREAT TO PEACE
Iran’s Deputy FM Mohammed Mahdi Akhondzadeh says Israel’s nuclear weapons pose ‘gravest’ threat to Mideast peace, accuses powers of hypocrisy when it comes to following own nonproliferation regulations.
"We possess several hundred atomic warheads and rockets and can launch them at targets in all directions, perhaps even at Rome. Most European capitals are targets for our air force. Let me quote General Moshe Dayan: 'Israel must be like a mad dog, too dangerous to bother.' I consider it all hopeless at this point. We shall have to try to prevent things from coming to that, if at all possible. Our armed forces, however, are not the thirtieth strongest in the world, but rather the second or third. We have the capability to take the world down with us. And I can assure you that that will happen before Israel goes under. ~ David Perlmutter, LA Times
"Israel has been building nuclear weapons for 30 years. The Jews understand what passive and powerless acceptance of doom has meant for them in the past, and they have ensured against it. Masada was not an example to follow ~ it hurt the Romans not a whit, but Samson in Gaza? What would serve the Jew-hating world better in repayment for thousands of years of massacres but a Nuclear Winter. Or invite all those tut-tutting European statesmen and peace activists to join us in the ovens? For the first time in history, a people facing extermination while the world either cackles or looks away ~ unlike the Armenians, Tibetans, World War II European Jews or Rwandans ~ have the power to destroy the world. The ultimate justice!" ~ Martin van Creveld
May 10, 2012
A senior Iranian official said that Israel’s undeclared nuclear weapons pose the greatest threat to Mideast peace and accused the United States and other nuclear powers of hypocritically ignoring their disarmament commitments.
Deputy Foreign Minister Mohammad Mahdi Akhondzadeh’s comments Wednesday to a 189-nation nonproliferation meeting reflected Iran’s attempts to deflect international concerns that its nuclear activities could be turned to making weapons.
Usually strident Western criticism of Iran has been muted since the conference opened Monday, possibly due to reluctance to burden the atmosphere ahead of a new meeting later this month between Iran and six powers attempting to nudge it toward concessions meant to ease such worries.
But Akhondzadeh didn’t hold back. While avoiding direct mention of the United States, his criticism of “certain nuclear-weapon states” encompassed the US, Britain and France – three nations that will be sitting at the table with Iran, along with Russia, China and Germany in Baghdad on May 23.
He also described Israel as posing “the gravest threat to the stability and security” of the Middle East.
Although Israel has never confirmed it, it is widely assumed to be the only Mideast nation to possess nuclear arms.
OFFICIAL FLOUTS US, UK, FRANCE
The United States and its allies see Iran as the greatest potential nuclear threat in the Mideast because of its refusal to stop uranium enrichment and other activities that could be used to make such weapons.
ED: Whether or not they see Iran as a potential threat or have other motivations is a moot point. They want war, pure and not so simple! What is important is that the public perceive there is a threat so that the PTB can manipulate and bring about the war Israel has coveted for Iran for quite some time. When I say Israel, I mean America as well for the two are joined at the hip and have been for centuries.
But Iran and the Arab states say the Jewish state’s undeclared arms program poses the most pressing danger.
The United States has thrown its weight behind efforts to convene a meeting of all Mideast states later this year to discuss creating a region free of weapons of mass destruction.
But neither Israel nor Iran have committed to attending, and a recently retired senior Israeli official told The Associated Press his country was unlikely to attend. He demanded anonymity because his information was confidential.
ED: Why attend if you have no intention of obeying any laws but your own as Israel has always done? It is well established by now that Israel cares not a whit what the world says about her actions.
Israel’s absence would strip any such Mideast meeting of significance.
Beyond Israel, Akhondzadeh criticized “certain nuclear-weapon states” that have ratified the Nuclear Nonproliferation Treaty, saying their stockpile of weapons “and their continued modernization … (is) the most serious threat to the survival of mankind.”
He accused them of “lack of effective and systematic progress towards implementing nuclear disarmament obligations” under commitments to the Nonproliferation Treaty.
While he did not name the countries, his use of the term “certain” indicated he was talking about the United States, Britain and France. Iran has been careful not to irk Russia and China, the other two nuclear-weapons states that have signed the Nonproliferation Treaty and which oppose sanctions imposed on the Islamic republic by Washington and its Western allies.
“Certain nuclear-weapon states are expected to display sincerity and political will rather than hypocrisy with regard to their nuclear disarmament obligations,” Akhondzadeh said.
MUST SEE/READ BOOKS AND MOVIES
- BENJAMIN FREEDMAN ~ A JEWISH DEFECTOR WARNS AMERICA
- BILL COOPER ~ THE UNVEILING OF THE B'NAI B'RITH PART 1 ~8
- DIALOGUE WITH A SELF-PROCLAIMED ILLUMINATI INSIDER
- ELIZABETH DILLINGS ~ THE JEWISH RELIGION, ITS INFLUENCE TODAY PT 1 TO 14
- EUSTACE MULLINS ~ MURDER BY INJECTION
- EUSTACE MULLINS ~ THE BIOLOGICAL JEW
- EUSTACE MULLINS ~ THE SECRET HOLOCAUST
- EXPOSING SATAN'S LEFT BEHIND by Robert and Suzanne Hamick
- Film ~ 911 ~ MISSING LINKS
- Film ~ AFGHANISTAN ~ CONVOY OF DEATH
- Film ~ CODES ALIMENTARIUS 101, A CRASH COURSE
- Film ~ CODEX ALIMENTARIUS ~ AND WE BECOME SILENT
- Film ~ ENDGAME BY ALEX JONES
- Film ~ IRON MOUNTAIN: BLUEPRINT FOR TYRANNY
- Film ~ THE HISTORY OF POLITICAL CORRECTNESS
- Film ~ THE OBAMA DECEPTION
- Film ~ THE OTHER ISRAEL ~ THE TALMUD ~ TED PIKE
- Film ~ THE RING OF POWER ~ AMENSTOP PRODUCTIONS
- Film ~ THE STRUGGLE FOR HISTORY By MICHAEL PARENTI
- Film ~ THE WAR ON DEMOCRACY BY JOHN PILGER
- Film ~ THE WORLD ACCORDING TO MONSANTO
- FILM: PEACE, PROPAGANDA AND THE PROMISED LAND
- FINKELSTEIN ~ REMEMBER THE HOLOCAUST OR ELSE!
- HENRY FORD ~ THE INTERNATIONAL JEW
- HISTORY OF THE MONEY CHANGERS PT 1 AND 2
- HOW THE CIA AND MILITARY COMPLEX CONTROL THE MUSIC AND FILM INDUSTRIES
- ISRAEL: BORN OF TERRORISM, NOURISHED ON BLOOD
- JACK BERNSTEIN ~ THE LIFE OF AN AMERICAN JEW IN RACIST MARXIST ISRAEL PT 1 AND 2
- JEWISH SABBATEANS RULE THE WORLD FOR SATAN PT 1 AND 2
- LAZY MAN'S GUIDE TO ENLIGHTENMENT by THADDEUS GOLAS
- THE DEVIL'S HANDSIGN ~ A PRIMER
- THE JESUITS PARTS 1 TO 4
- WHY PEOPLE WILL BELIEVE ANYTHING
- ZIONISM: THE HIDDEN TYRANNY, AN INTERVIEW WITH HAROLD WALLACE ROSENTHAL PT 1
- ZIONISM: THE HIDDEN TYRANNY, AN INTERVIEW WITH HAROLD WALLACE ROSENTHAL PT 2