Tuesday 10 December 2013

WHO IS DESTROYING AMERICA?


ED Noor: To the commentator who called me "racist", I can only assume for posting this, I have the simple response that I, a white woman, could never say the things these men say. That they speak truth to their own folks and I post it, does not make me a racist. It is posted to show that there are aware people of all races just as there are idiots and yidiots of all races. I appreciate honesty and truth no matter the source!




I meant to post this video rant of the Manning Report last week but forgot. Doesn't matter though. These men, both the presenting Minister and the speaker in his undershirt, speak irrefutable truth. Please give him a listen. The first time I listened, I forgot if he is or is not Jew-wise (the Minister is very wise to that issue) because I was so amazed by his words. Time to listen again. No matter if he does or doesn't. 

The other thing I appreciate throughout his rant are the infrequent snickers of the Minister at some of his suggestions.

"You ghetto whores, cross your legs and cut off the oxygen supply once in awhile." "Givin it away for a two piece meal at a drive through". 

It sounded as if the good Minister was going to bust a gasket. Omgosh that speaker is brutal but so honest. His take on the immigration issue is bang on as well.

4 comments:

  1. Have you read Tila Tequila's blog? She's much more than just a pretty face.

    http://anonymoustruthblog.com/sympathize-hitler-part-1-true-history-unveiled/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow! Being a modern cultural ignoramus I have no idea who this girl is or what makes her famous, but she really is coming out and talking, whether or not we agree with her every idea. But she really is talking. And the verbal abuse she is receiving is quite to be expected.

      I wonder if she will still have a career in whatever she does after this. Definitely worth a little look into.

      Delete
    2. As far as i know, the little i do about her, she was a "Reality star like" with a bizarre TV-show, which i have come across a few times, on Danish TV, and as far as i remember from earlier, she had told some true to us the People of the world, about the "sicko's/psycho's running this planet, and then she was made silent for a while, but are now back stronger hopefully, as i have also been conditioned by mainstream, and the bizarre TV-shows she did that i saw, but the girl sure has some co-hones i gotta say :) ,,, keep up the good work everyone, and lotsa love from Denmark :)

      Delete

If your comment is not posted, it was deemed offensive.