Friday 27 January 2017

SATURDAY ALTERNATIVE CARTOONS: JANUARY 28, 2017


This last week has been busy; the highlight being a lovely 200 K drive through a few sets of low mountains along clear free stretches of highway where speeding was llimited only by the potholes and, fortunately for me, they had all been filled in maybe a day before my little jaunt. Wonderful way to charge the battery and hopefully now those auto woes are taken care of; apparently I was not driving enough to keep it charged. 

It has been an action packed week politically as well. Trump is the eternal Energizer Lion, more energy than most politicians ever exhibit and actually working at fulfilling his promises to the American people. I am taking a comfortable chair and just watching things unfold and sometimes inhaling with deep satisfaction. An added bonus: the blowback from the women's march still tickles me ~ or makes me nauseous. 

Anyhow, please enjoy. I hope your past week was full of good things and that the one ahead even more so. Is it cruel to mention that I saw spring melt and that the early flowers of spring are already beginning to pop up?

















Check this link out. I am Canadian and I managed to sign this petition.
























In the Sub Continent, elephants draw and paint for tourists. The work they do is, to put it mildly, often very beautiful. Usually they paint flowers or simple line drawings of other elephants. This particular drawing was done by a 16 year old male and resembles nothing that the other elephants have been painting.....















Above is simply an exercise in putting quips with old images. Recently retired Stilton of Hope n Change began his career finding the images then creating jokes with them because he could not draw. The above is a hilarious set of lines for the accompanying image. 








Jewish boys


Another "Ooopsy!" from our dear friends. 


Israeli girl. I imagine rape is not too much of a problem.












Central Bankers are Now Pushing the Public to Acept a Cashless Society 


New World Cashless Society: 













































































































































































































SaveSave
SaveSaveSaveSave
SaveSave

8 comments:

  1. Let's ask The Donald to craft an executive order naming Saturday Alternative Cartoons as an International sanctuary for sanity and wisdom through humor.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brilliant, funny, galactically inspired! Thank you! I have divested myself -- no, Truth be told, I got shunned, blocked, and otherwise informed by liberal minded folk that I had best not send any more e-mails to them. What to do with so many jewels as you posted?? Preaching to the converted, eh? Will do!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Same here. Brother and Sister no less. Reality is too painful for them to gaze upon. I tried, so no guilt.


      Very excellent collection of cartoons, loved the old Saturday Mornings back in the old days. Never gets old.

      Delete
  3. As a long time pro choice male....I wasn't very offended by your lack of understanding the role of reincarnation in the abortion saga. Life after life we go learning about Soul being neither male nor female as we learn about love & power. Love gives....Power takes. The aborted sperm/egg unions gets countless more chances in the cycles forthcoming from the unrelenting fires of passion from seemly eternal sexual urges of those condemn to this reality &/or who choose to live the lower worlds of duality. Life is good.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Reincarnation does not mean the aborted baby does not feel pain and suffering. Your attitude seems rather cavalier. If someone stole your car or your money or ran into you and caused you to be crippled the rest of your life would you simply say, no problem I will reincarnate and get a new set of legs?

      Delete
  4. Fascinating. I had never even considered abortion and reincarnation. Odd simply because I have been reincarnation almost all my life and it is fully incorporated into my Weltanschauung. In the long run, it made me unfit for ANY traditional religion ~ ever! This was the one point that I refused to budge on and was a tad problematic for others, not me. When the soul knows, the soul knows.

    Reincarnation. A very short life span for the vehicle which may or may not carry the spark of awareness. I truly would like to hear more on your take on this. Personally I believe there are no accidents. If a vehicle is destroyed, the soul will find another eventually. However, that, too, has a million unexpected ramifications of things that may or may not be.

    After 60 years considering and applying this stuff to my own daily life, and exploring it through various traditions, I have no idea quite where I learned what.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Rumi wrote of reincarnation many times in his voluminous writings. The ancient such as Jesus knew this truth well. Many herb concoctions have been used to help terminate a pregnancy, too, not always with guaranteed success however. And thus a bungle of joy the results.

    ReplyDelete

If your comment is not posted, it was deemed offensive.