Saturday 24 October 2020

SATURDAY CARTOONS: ALL HALLOW'S EVE: OCTOBER 24, 2020




 
 
 











Chicago, 1948



Thank you, Senator Scott Weiner of San Francisco!



This about sums it up.



Now do you understand where Justine gets his attitude? Every ruler who has said this is purely Communist in intent ~ or so it seems when  you investigate the words "L'etat c'est moi."

1959! Yet here we are again. But now we apparently cling to China rather than our true neighbour and kin.




He is so very imperfect but give me Trump any day. Today at the pool I met a woman I have known for years. She was very rude (intellectually condescending) to me once she knew my political leanings. Very rude. This time I greeted her and got "Are you still as crazy as ever? You are so about to get your butt kicked down South!" All I could respond with, as I geared up to swim, was "I just wanted to say hello. I refuse to engage in this conversation. BTW I don't wear a mask either." She is much younger than I but needs a cane, has bad skin and is big and weak physically. (I am much healthier looking.)  She looked shocked but got my backside as I jumped into the pool. An hour later she was fatigued and leaving but I was just warming up!

















Me and Grandpa











So NOT soy boys!























Wave. 1/1000 of a second

























"Summertime, and the living is easy. Fish are jumpin'..."












This is what sharkskin looks like.


As much as I detest this chap, he nails it.















Oh dear. I just saw another Biden ad with a bunch of doctors. Have just finished a lovely drink. Found myself verbalizing , "Oh, fluck the shut up!"



How could anyone trust this face?























































This is ~ was ~ Takaya, a Pacific Rainforest wolf. Takaya lived a solo life on Discovery Island close to where I live. We sometimes could hear his howls across the water. No one knows why but somehow Takaya ended up in the inner city of James Bay. He was captured and released in the wilds but was killed by a trophy hunter last spring. He is mourned. His voice, cutting through the foggy winter evenings, will be missed.








Oh, dear!




This spider infestation is scarier than any Halloween decoration you can imagine.











Somewhere in Sicily.

Halloween decorations have taken on a new twist this year. But the dolls below... that is proof of a very sick mind!





This one really cracked me up.




Home sweet home. Wonder if he has WiFi.





My Grandmother, dead these 55 years, would not approve!


The size of Japan. Enlarge.




















An ancient pastime. This was carved during the reign of Atkenaten, the first Egyptian monarch to insist upon reality in art. Back in that time, cats were considered to be sacred animals.



Communication difficulties....

Another happy liberal feminist...








A glorious Painted Lady of the Victorian era.




























OMG, Mr. Perloff, ain't that the pathetic truth?


Free speech?




















Twitter is fine with decapitation so long as the victims are White.



















Start the conditioning young. Integrate it deeply.






My poor son-in-law is this guy! He behaves differently but I know this is his inner frustration.











Long overdue!















"Pussy print" Mask.








Everything posted with ease. Wow. I am not going to go back to change a thing! That is courting disaster. Enjoy this week's offerings, take care, see you again soon. Oh, and Please please share this URL. If you are in Twitter, please spread it around. Thank you so much! And of course, take very good care of yourselves.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the posts Noor. Re your intellectual swimming aquaintense, I will always remember this quote "A person with a first class intellect but a second class will will never prevail over the person with a second class intellect but a first class will" A fact of life.

    Loved the predator pumpkin.

    ReplyDelete

If your comment is not posted, it was deemed offensive.