Friday 4 December 2020

SATURDAY CARTOONS: PROBLEMS APLENTY IN TWENTY-TWENTY: DECEMBER 5, 2020
















Now that is VERY strange. Remember when Hillary and McCain wore those things?






This image came complete with fact proofing.








This looks like a lot of fun! Enormous potential.










Now in Manitoba.  Read the following blurb too.



Sadly I have been watching it happen for decades.
























If you wore glasses you were terminated. That was all it took.


More on the children of Satan coming up.... Why do I think this one grew up on Hannah Montana and Miley Cyrus?















This might be from a parody account. But, tbh, it would not be a stretch coming from the freakish (((Klaus))).




















Seriously original sloganeering as well! Beyond lame.



Early Democrat Parade. Now they just do black bloc.






It is problematic when most of them are so addled they believe the media and behave accordingly. And talk endlessly about their ailments! I never fit in with my peers so it is not quite so hard to deal with. Only strikes me when the knees creak.






























































So highly predictable.









First time she has made sense. A one time miracle methinks.







Individuality.






































Some Hollywood folks stay out of politics and simply do good.






Eight million dollars for this Monet painting; some man decided to punch it in.

This is a strong and wise man. Laugh at the getup but he is proudly representing his own people; something more folks should be doing.



1883. This logger lives in a hollowed out tree trunk. Pretty basic stuff; that man is darn tough. Nothing unusual for the times. But a very practical idea; he has skills suited for today.




































Waterways in the UK



































Modern pit diving. Looks awful to be honest.



















Celebrate your subservience to tyranny!














Ruining an otherwise beautiful outing. Masks. I feel a rant coming on.... Please bear with me here. This week has seen some of my lowest levels ever. Seeing these masks everywhere, talking to folks, the attitude of my family towards my ideas, has just been harsh... A $170 ticket for driving 3 blocks without my seatbelt was not too great either. Ooops there go a few necessities for the month of December. (As for that officer, bent on meeting his quota, may he step into dog droppings daily for the rest of his days.)... I was told there is no cabal, no horrid people wanting to take over the world. It is ludicrous to even entertain such an idea... How did I end that conversation? (One sided I might add) I got the rather sarcastic  "It must be horrible to carry the weight on your shoulders."... All I did was quietly respond with "Yes, it is" and pray for the drive to end... I learned out that we old folk are frail and outdated on all levels. Or so I was told... We won't even start on the politically correct way to refer to other people. No mention of race, ever. I was told this when I referred to a black tranny streetwalker and also when I made something that it was felt might insult an Irishman. (I am lotsa Irish!) "Just say person!"... And my mistrust of vaccines? Oh man, don't go there!  Sorry for the dump but... darn it is difficult at time. Especially when you have no one in your life to hug you or understand. It is so true, being "awake" (as opposed to "woke") is a very lonely path and one I have trod almost all my life. You would think I would be used to it by now. But these are tougher times than usual, for all of us.









HOPE? Not for the millions and millions who want no part of this idiocy.







4 comments:

  1. Noor, thank you as always for your cartoons. They are always the highlight of my week. Sorry to hear of your rough week. Sending gratitude and best wishes for a better week ahead.

    ReplyDelete
  2. More great posts, many thanks Noor. Events in life turn sour on us for what we think is no reason, its to make us appreciate the good things more when they occur.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great stuff .....bit more Brit more next time please ?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you. I wish I could give you a hug. Mel, RSA.

    ReplyDelete

If your comment is not posted, it was deemed offensive.