Saturday 12 November 2022

SATURDAY CARTOONS: DON'T BARK IF YOU CANNOT BITE!: NOVEMBER 12, 2O22

A life without Weird Al would just not be the same. Today's political correctness would have killed his wonderful career before it even got off the ground. He has always been one of my favourite entertainers because of his wit and wholesome sense of humour.  

Meanwhile, I found the results of the recent American elections very depressing even though I know things are not over and done with. What bothered me was the number of conservatives who did not make it to the polls whether by apathy or prevented from voting by various Democrat tricks. Trump and Biden both are hindrances to their parties apparently. Anyhow we shall see what happens over the next few weeks. So many mad drooling Conservatives rioting around America ~ not. 

Thank you all for your patience about not much the other day. A friend and fellow blogger told me I can take it easier in here and post less, not aim for perfection, and I tried that. You got one picture! The truth is, after that playtime with the grands, I was unable to move for almost two days. All is well now but I must have pulled something and ... well, back pain is the pits. Settled now, nothing lying around being bored did not take care of. Anyhow, here we go. Buckle up. 

Whitest nerdiest musical artist in America today. Enjoy. This is just so darn witty.

Now this is knowledge you do not find everywhere ~ but you know it is absolutely true. What they are attempting to do to us in this modern age with these genetically modifying "vaccines" is simply more of the same. But no matter how you look at it, it is still "same old same old" and we must resist this dark agenda. EVERYTHING is at stake.

 
Horrific grammar but interesting factoid if true. Hard to accept historical facts when the grammar is so very confusing.

 
I would have filled dozens of bottles by now if I had done this from the beginning ~ whether nickels or toonies.

 
Now, do YOUR billions of dollars to the Ukraine.

 
Me.
 
Also me.






























 
Italian women....

 
I will lose any respect left for Trump if he goes against Ron DeSantis. Just not right but his ego is burning up here.





 
I promise. This works.



 
I have seen Brook Lynn Hytes/Brock Edward Hayhoe (AKA Queen of the North) perform. A classically trained ballet dancer, he is witty, cultured, entertaining, thoroughly engaging, extremely elegant, possessing a quick droll wit. I am sure she was bored by the companionship of our dumb PM. In fact, I can tell you now, Brook Lynn in drag or regular dress would be a far superior Prime Minister for Canada! I can guarantee you, this is not one of the tawdry creatures JT parades with in Pride Parades. Meanwhile, the problem is... there is our PM being the wokest world "leader" evah!
























 
This is your President, America. Led by the blind and left lost in the wilderness.











 
Scumbucket.






















 
Another medical miracle!








 
Of course he did.











 
Huh?




 
Detroit Bus station then and now


 
For toilet paper. GROW HEMP for 2/3 of the paper products forests are razed down for.













 
This sounds delicious. And when  you need a dose, whiskey or dark rum would be delicious when mixed with the hot water. A hot toddy of sorts.




















 
How to insult the Islamic people. Deeply.








 
Putin is offering women a significant financial bonus and a special medal of honour, the Mother Heroine Medal, to have 10 children. The “Mother Heroine” medal ranks alongside awards for bravery and services to the state. It comes with stipulations, including raising all children with an “appropriate level of care” and all being alive, aside from those killed in military or civic service. The “Mother Heroine” title was established in 1944 and bestowed until the collapse of the Soviet Union in 1991.







 
It is all about business, as we learned so well during the destruction of Iraq.







 
Trudeau encouraged Zalensky to get into politics....
 
Cezanne's atelier.
 
The most cringe-worthy event I have ever viewed. One can only wonder what Hollywood is really saying to Zelensky with this action. It truly was nauseating to see Penn doing this but no surprises there with this rabid communist actor. IMHO, Sean is... beyond nausea.
 
Zelensky formed his cabinet with fellow comedians.

 
Chuck Berry. The man who got away with singing "My Dingaling" before it was cool! And yes, I saw him perform it at Toronto's Varsity Stadium back in the day.  Alice Cooper. John and Yoko. (She ruined it.) The Doors. (Jim was fat and drunk)


 
Speaking of Evelyn Rothschild....






















 
To this child, who words it so succinctly, I offer my apologies for my failings. This would not be the first time I have apologized to the generations we raised for the mess we have left them. We did not know, but that is how it has turned out.
 
HEH! And I bet he still did not learn his lesson!


 
This is so frigging bang on, I don't even know how to agree enough! Throw in ignorance and you have one helluva mess especially with the young ones. THEY are the types who voted for Fetterman!


 
Whether you like or detest Elon, and I am in the middle though I know what he is and what he really stands for, his "cancelling" Kathy was so very very sweet. Especially when she began to use her dead mother's Twitter account in desperation.


 
Dolly and her beloved Carl. Gotta love his rockabilly hair.







 
I want the sprouts actually. They look fabulous!


 
Realize NOW that Jonathan Greenblatt is a member of the modern Sanhedrin tasked to terminate free speech. Sadly, Elon looks to him .. apparently... for guidance.


 
Rice field art in Japan



 
Honest question. They claim Elon is the richest man in the world. Where do these others fit in financially? He has more shekels than Soros?

 
Might as well be fact.







 
The beautiful Akhal Teke from Turkmenistan. A feature in their hair makes them almost luminous. There are but 1200 of these horses ~ also known as "horses from heaven" ~ in existence.

 
Mood, after those frigging elections...






 
Darn, I can relate. Big time. The least educated of my siblings and our millennial offspring, I know I was the wisest of the lot, including the surgeons and educated in my clan! I cannot take them seriously on things, not that I ever did. We live in different worlds, even if we do gather upon occasion to celebrate family events. Not one of them gets me. Not one. C'est la vie, I chose to be born among them for some reason....



















 
I could live here. Happily ~ although at my age, I would need help even if the interior were thoroughly modern. A lovely example of early pioneer homes in North Carolina, a century or two ago.





 
White privilege back in the day. These young miners look very well fed and quite clean by the standards of the time. These lads were lucky; they had gainful employment, homes, and frequently were the breadwinners for entire extended families. Some mother packed those lunch buckets for them.









 
Friggin' major fail.





 
Taken by a friend some  years ago.










 
Please realize, I drop these gems into the conversation for a reason. They are timeless truths. Ancient wisdom and all that jazz. Sharing this stuff is one reason I am here at this time in our collective journey through time.



 
Sorry Mr. Trump but I don't buy this, and you know I have supported you for a long time. This is hubris of the worst type.


















 
PAY ATTENTION!










 
This one still came out fully defending vaccines and calling her dad a genius.


















10 comments:

  1. "Kind of a bummer to be born in the 'Fuck around Century' just to live your life in the 'Find out Century'"... and yet many people don't want to find out. We humans are a strange lot. It's really weird when you discover you really are different... and even weirder when you begin to realize you don't know much and much of what you thought you knew you now have to "if not unlearn" at least put into the "not verified" list of stuff. Thanks for all your work you put into this column.
    Aeneas

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mon ami, I have always said The more you know, the less you know. And, of course you are most welcome.

      Delete
  2. "I will lose any respect left for Trump if he goes against Ron DeSantis. Just not right but his ego is burning up here."^

    Utter nonsense...I lose respect for AIM bs everything they post bs like that⚡️

    Sample of why: https://www.lewrockwell.com/2022/09/no_author/inside-the-command-structure-of-the-alliance-to-save-the-world/

    ReplyDelete
  3. https://www.lewrockwell.com/2022/09/no_author/inside-the-command-structure-of-the-alliance-to-save-the-world/ Trump is ok morons...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cool picture of the vintage arcade with the pinball and bingo machines. Can you share the site that you got that from?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry. I just picked it up somewhere many months ago. From where, I don't remember!

      Delete
    2. about 1/2 way down
      https://flashbak.com/wonderland-arcade-kansas-city-missouri-1968-398824/

      Delete
  5. No. 145, about biodegradable plastic cutlery and straws made from avocado pits, is highly encouraging. There's hope for humanity yet! And the girl in No. 238 is a real charmer, as 15-year-olds go. She makes me feel optimistic about the future too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. just a click away
    Melinda Gates said in a Facebook post in 2019: “All three of my children are fully vaccinated.” This would indicate Phoebe Gates did get her childhood vaccines.

    Bill and Melinda’s older daughter, Jennifer, got married earlier in 2021, and told Vogue magazine that all guests had to be “fully vaccinated” against Covid-19. Phoebe attended that wedding. She was born on 14 September 2002 and the wedding was on 16 October 2021), so she would have been 19 at the time, and therefore eligible to have been vaccinated against Covid-19.

    Phoebe Gates says in both her TikTok and Instagram profiles that she attends Stanford University and appears to have a profile on its website. The university has a requirement for all undergraduates to be fully vaccinated against Covid-19.

    In April 2021, she posted a picture on Instagram with the caption “Vaccinated and feeling good”.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for the great posts Noor :)

    I missed the wednesdays one. I had nothing to do otherwise, because I'm a poor sap...
    Next time, tell the grandbabies you have other priorities, j/k lol.

    I'm from '72, and it would be great to have the energy I had 30 years ago.
    I still get around, but I couldn't chase the girls like I used to, even if I wanted to. My wife keeps me plenty busy, but I wish I still could, just to please my ego. Just like girls want to feel adored I guess.

    Growing old sucks big time, because I still feel 20 in my mind/heart.

    Jürgen

    ReplyDelete

If your comment is not posted, it was deemed offensive.