Wednesday 23 November 2022

WEDNESDAY DROP: YOU SCREWED UP, YOU TRUSTED US: NOVEMBER 23, 2022


I just watched 'DIED SUDDENLY'. Highly recommended. It is over before it begins! Here is the LINK in BitChute.
 
Happy New Year to all you lovely Americans. You want another one a year down the line? Give thanks for all that you have and be generous to those with less. 
 


 
My current mood and how I usually look at the world.

 
Very bad taste but funny.


















Jeff's Daddy Tim wrote and performed this beautiful song. 



Canadians, take a few moments to watch this short video. HERE.























 
Ant






























 
It was obvious that this crap art being sold for excessive fees was money laundering or cover to some sort of illegal operation. This was another huge Biden scam and the media ate it up. Hunter getting clean and living in a garret creating masterpieces, blowing paint through a straw inserted in his nose!

























 
Pork Belly. Food of the gods when sizzling hot.





 
This infamous dude is sooo shifty looking!

 
"Thank you"







 
Interesting point, Glenn


 
'Shroom
 
I scrutineered a few elections. That's how you did it. The counts were done a few times; you went home; watched the results on tv. Then you got up and life went back to normal.
 
T'is so difficult to follow these befuddled thought processes!







 
This apartment bathroom floor; strong clear glass, over an elevator shaft.





















 
My Quebecois Grandmother cooked for her family of 11 children on a stove similar to this. Mom said they had a hand pump outside to bring in buckets of water to clean up after the meal. While they ate the water heated on the stove.





 
Just toss the cat!





















 
LOL. Fun fake news site. Some folks actually thought this was real but I do admit I did a thorough check before posting it.
 
Sadly, this is supposed to be taken as serious news. Trust CNN to deliver.
























 
This priest is most likely in for a world of hurt



























 
(((nice girl)))



















 
Battered old bull White Shark








 
It is fun watching the Musk/Twitter saga unfold. I don't care either way what happens, it is just fun.





 
Brooklyn Dad is a mega troll openly employed by the Biden administration
 
Happy hens and their guardian. Why on earth would we need fake eggs when it is really just this easy to produce them naturally?



 
For this: Good job, Elon!



















 
Order in pizza




































 
Pasternak.

 
This was when Pasternak was handling Ye.







 
Momma Octopus and her eggs

 
And so it begins.





 
Wild girl in her native habitat.



 
Presenting another part of Trump.
 
Photoshopped. This was from his visit with the Queen.





 
The thing is, where is he playing along to get ahead and where is his heart? I would not call him a crypto-Rhino.
 
Truth


 
Hahaha


 
Not a good look, Mr.T









 
I ran across a photo of Ivanka and noticed the red string knotted around her wrist. Holy Kabbalah, rabbi! So I did a search and found that she wears one almost constantly.  They describe this string as "a good luck protection" but there is much more to it than that. A few years back everyone in Hollyweird was wearing one as was Bill Clinton and so many others.



















 
I was "spoken to" by more than a few Karens' both male and female, called selfish, etc because I totally ignored the stupid things.It was fun popping back at them and moving on as if they were invisible while they began to spout.











4 comments:

  1. I near crapped my pants over the difference between dogs and cats..."Cats shit in a box". I have money in all 5 of Canada's main banks. After seeing that TD has instituted a hospital grant for "Pediatric Gender Diversity Program", My money there is going to go to yet another 'non bank'. There are so many great one-liners in your bi-weekly offerings... "If vaginal dryness was a person"... and then from south of the border, John Fetterman being elected. I've watched his rise since forever... he is another one to whom "if vaginal dryness was a person" could be applied, although to be fair he at least has an excuse... a stroke.. I'm glad to see all your 'inserts' about the Jews... when I was younger I always wondered why they were persecuted... as I got older and read more, that wonderment changed to "I wonder why it took so long?"

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kevin and his family of carrots being the only non mixed race family we will see on telly this Christmas was LAO brilliant and true. Keep up the good work Noor and keep well.




    ReplyDelete
  3. However this ends, I'll die with a smile on my face knowing "usual suspects" f*cked up big time.
    The "usual suspects" are replacing us caucasians, with third world people.
    They are third world for a reason. They can't feed themselfs, because they're to lazy to work the land, and all they do is breed.
    They don't invent, build, produce, etc... And after throwing money at them for over a century, nothing has changed.
    So the "usual suspects" will end up with 500 million eating and breeding slaves to serve them, that are to lazy to serve them or work.
    I'll be lmao 24/7 wherever my soul is.

    Jürgen

    ReplyDelete
  4. 10 things you're actually saying when you ignore someone's gender pronouns:

    I'm perfectly fine with that.
    When you look at them, it's very clear they have a mental illness.
    Instead of getting their hair dyed, they should use that money to go see a psychiatrist.

    I'm attrackted to both genders. Yes there are only 2, you either have a penis or you don't, simple isn't it?
    Or like it was when I was young, a girl looking inside her tidy whities and said "I'll show you mine if you show me yours". What a rip-off, there was nothing to see!!!

    But because I'm attracked to both genders doesn't mean I dress like a nutjob, or walk around half naked in a "pride" parade with my dick showing.
    Show a little class, and people will accept you for who you are.

    Conservatives have accepted alot in the past to please the progressives, and make them feel accepted, but they pushed it to far when they forced those transfreaks into schools where our children go.

    I didn't differentiate between an aunt and uncle untill I was around 10 yo, I didn't have a clue what was what, except there was a difference inbetween our legs. No clue what it was for, but now kids that are 5-6-7 years old can choose a "gender", get pubertyblockers and sh*t like that?!?!? That is forced by parents, and is child abuse. Those kids should be taken away for their own protection.

    This is were we draw the line. It's time we take the west back. Both from the progressives, the transfreaks, and the third world invasion.

    Jürgen

    ReplyDelete

If your comment is not posted, it was deemed offensive.