Wednesday 2 November 2022

WEDNESDAY DROP: "FREETHINKERS" THREATEN SOCIETY: NOVEMBER 2, 2022


 
I plead guilty to all of these. You who visit here frequently are witnesses to this fact.



 
Thank you, Henry Makow, for this deliciously poignant meme from a newly unemployed Communist. Perhaps he can find work at a local 711 or even learn to code. Precious Alex.


 
Many are here meaning well but that does not mean all advanced souls are our friends. Not by a long shot. Earth is a dumping ground for intergalactic criminals many of whom hide in plain sight.

 
Arnold played a huge roll in the collapse of California. He is not called The Terminator for nothing.






 
Install an elevator and I could live here!


 
Recent ancestors









 
Yeah, I'd buy a used car from this one!

 
Watch her face, she is one with that beast. One gorgeous Frisian.

 
Very classy as well.


 
Remember this from last week?
 
PermaCorp is now in damage control mode but folks are not buying it.
 
Connect the dots, Canadians!











The word "swaddle" means to tightly wrap a newborn to keep it safe from injuring itself and also to be comforted by that necessary, extremely cute, bundling. Meanwhile a publication with that title is warning its readers against considering uncomfortable truths. This is major mind messing. "THINKING TOO LOUD"? (should be "loudly")
 
Arrested before the upcoming elections. Tell me again that America has not gone full Communist?

 
The "intellectuals" are among the first to go. Every time.








 
America! Be forewarned and take action immediately!








 
Art by an autistic









 
What IS this?







 
Impasse












 
Tippi Hedren in The Birds, with a co-star.

Tippi today at 92





 
Presents as a complete featherbrain.





























 
Someone got the runs....



 
Elon takes aim at Hillary


 
Chances are that this sweet little puppy would nip you long before...







....long before this terrifyingly beautiful butgentle guard dog would!






































 
Galileo's middle finger preserved in Florence

 
Dansereau Mansion, Louisiana






 
I have been bingeing on Outlander again. Thoroughly enjoying the Scotts settling in North Carolina...











 
Home, sweet home.
 
I swear this is my parent's living room! Right down to the rug and curtains. Sears I imagine. When Mom eventually moved out, my brothers promised to help her on the condition that she dump the furniture. The Nuns had purchased the house cash (saving Mom a LOT of money!) and wanted it as a home for a new priest. He inherited the furniture. When Dad was alive the room stank of tobacco!





 
This is how you do it.





















 
Raspberry pie cooked in a cream-cheese chocolate cake. Oh, my! I drool.










 
Scroll to the bottom of this page for links to the infamous interview with this arrogant braggadocio-prone, chutapah spitting Zionist. The interview was intended to frighten the interviewer but ended up with the death of Rosenthal for being untrustworthy to (((his tribe))). They were not "confessions" they were brags from a supremely unpleasant man.



















 
This child was adopted from Russia. This particular incident is what led Putin to halt out of country adoption of Russian children let alone by gay couples. The backlash led to Soros' Pussy Riot in an attempt to destabilize Russia over gender issues. It failed. My own nation opened its doors and sanctuary for gay folk escaping persecution (?) in Russia, possibly the only white immigrants allowed into Canada for decades.
















Dear God. Of course she is Canadian. Nauseating to even think of making such a thing.
 
TIME is so woke... Maybe I need to subscribe to it...







 
Meanwhile in Elon's new Twitter....




 
I am still wary of Musk's intentions here. Seems Icke is in agreement.





 
So sweet if true.






 
I, too, wonder if I will ever be reinstated.


 
Somewhere in NYC stands this charming building.

































 
Surfing in the Aleutians


 
This quote reminds me of the destruction of Churches and religious artifacts by militant Muslims over the past decades.




 
"Your breakfast is on the floor, just at the door. Good hunting last night. You're welcome."

















 
Somewhere in Romania is the Yellow Brick Road.

4 comments:

  1. That house perched on top of the rocky stack in No. 20... It does look like an interesting place to live, but you'd have to be careful about letting the children play outdoors!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not sure if the American elections are going to change anything, or that fear of a democrat disaster will provoke nuclear consequences... All of their politicians seem to be backers of the MIC and although there will be a lot of shadow magic, nothing of import will change. And for everyone else, I think the goat "I came, I saw, I forgot what I was doing.... I have no idea what is going on and now I have to pee.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Noor. "What IS this?". That is a mole, as far as I can see. It lives and hunts undergrounds. When you see a pile of ground in a (gras)field, that's the culprit. Making underground tunnels.
    No offence, but I can't believe that you've never seen one at your young age :p

    Jürgen

    ReplyDelete
  4. Image 107. Biden pleading with the Saudis to delay announcement of supply cut until after the mid terms. Sound like an attempt at election interference to me.

    ReplyDelete

If your comment is not posted, it was deemed offensive.