Sunday 5 July 2009

FREEDOM OF SPEECH IN CANADA? I think NOT!

THIS IS BLOODY AMAZING!

Current hate crimes legislation will make it possible for a pastor to be prosecuted for doing nothing more than preaching a Biblical sermon on Sunday. This is 'thought police'. Learn what is happening at the Federal level, and what you can do to let your voice be heard.

Ezra Levant explains the situation surrounding a teacher and a pastor that was heard by the Commission. Steven Boissoin, the pastor in question, found out the hard way that in Canada your freedom of speech is surpassed by another person's right to not be offended. A costly lesson in this case.

Libertarian Party of Canada


3 comments:

  1. Are you Canadian or VICHY Canadian??? Think long and hard cause patience is wearing thin and time is getting short.Those of us whose forefathers served at Vimy etc grow weary of the cheek kissing backstabbing tasering lying thieving murdering Israel first CLONES OF JUDAS. signed
    Bruce y'all know who, Victoria B.C.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Canada surrendered its autonomy back in 1971 when it passed its own "Hate Laws"... Freedom has been suppressed since...

    Now we suffer the Zionist wrath, and the only solution may be a new revolution! Our government is totally corrupted by these criminals, therefore that may be the only way to get them out of power.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Coppers, Y'all get your jollies following me around? I was showing miss V the ww2 monument and within minutes of walking away there ya are checkin it out. I was showing her in the photo where I used to park my plane... What'ya think, I'm vandalizing it or something???. You phoney retards don't intimidate me. So fucking sick of you VICHY traitors. You bastards have the gall to mobilize state resources {my tax dollars} against me??? I warned you fucks five years ago you fuck with me its war. You VICHY Canadian pricks deserve nothing less than to be rendered into fertilizer to grow the flowers to adorn my Vimy Veteran grandfathers grave. I challenge you false vichy Canadians to GET A REAL JOB, ten minutes working with me and you'd be running whining for band-aids lol Y'all know who, Victoria

    ReplyDelete

If your comment is not posted, it was deemed offensive.