Georg Lukacs was a Hungarian aristocrat, son of a banker, who had become a Communist during World War I, a good Marxist theoretician who developed the idea of ‘Revolution and Eros’ ~ sexual instinct used as an instrument of destruction.
- Why the " woman's movement" hates femininity and imposes a political-economic concept like "equality" on a personal, biological and mystical relationship.
- Why the "women's movement" also embraces equality of race and class.
- Why they want revolution ("transformation") and have a messianic vision of a gender-less utopia.
- Why they believe human nature is infinitely malleable and can be shaped by indoctrination and coercion.
- Why they engage in endless, mind-numbing theorizing, doctrinal disputes and factionalism.
- Why truth for them is a "social construct" defined by whomever has power, and appearances are more important than reality.
- Why they reject God, nature and scientific evidence in favour of their political agenda.
- Why they refuse to debate, don't believe in free speech, and suppress dissenting views.
- Why they behave like a quasi-religious cult, or like the Red Guard.