Why do we often witness tragedy and senseless deaths during the second half of April? The list of violent events that occurred during that time period is simply staggering. Here are some of them:
- April 19th, 1993 ~ Waco Massacre: An FBI assault lead to the burning down of the compound of a sect named Branch Davidians, killing 76 men, women and children.
- April 19, 1995 ~ the Bombing of a federal building in Oklahoma City ~ 168 people killed.
- April 20th, 1999 ~ Columbine High School Massacre ~ 13 people murdered, 21 injured.
- April 16th, 2007 ~ Virginia Tech Massacre ~ 32 killed; 17 injured.
- April 16th, 2013 ~ Boston Marathon Explosions ~ 3 killed; 107 injured.
- April 18th, 2013 ~ Fertilizer plant explosion, Texas ~ 5-15 killed (Notice that this event occurred almost exactly 20 years after the Waco Massacre, which is in the same area. Also, on
- April 16th 1947, a ship loaded with ammonium nitrate docked at the Port of Texas City erupted in flames, causing a massive explosion that killed approximately 576 people).
“The cult of Baal celebrated annually his death and resurrection as a part of the Canaanite fertility rituals. These ceremonies often included human sacrifice and temple prostitution.” ~ Baal, Encyclopedia Mythica
“The religion of the god Baal was widely accepted among the ancient Jews, and although it was put down at times, it was never permanently stamped out. Kings and other royalty of the ten Biblical tribes worshiped the god. The ordinary people ardently worshiped this sun god too because their prosperity depended on the productivity of their crops and livestock. The god’s images were erected on many buildings. Within the religion there appeared to be numerous priests and various classes of devotees. During the ceremonies they wore appropriate robes. The ceremonies included burning incense, and offering burnt sacrifices, occasionally consisting of human victims. The officiating priests danced around the altars, chanting frantically and cutting themselves with knives to inspire the attention and compassion of the god.” ~ Ibid.
“They have built the high places of Baal to burn their children in the fire as offerings to Baal ~ something I did not command or mention, nor did it enter my mind.” ~ Jeremiah 19:5
“April 19 ~ May 1 ~ Blood Sacrifice To The Beast, a most critical 13-day period. Fire sacrifice is required on April 19.April 19 is the first day of the 13-day Satanic ritual day relating to fire ~ the fire god, Baal, or Molech/Nimrod (the Sun God), also known as the Roman god, Saturn (Satan/Devil). This day is a major human sacrifice day, demanding fire sacrifice with an emphasis on children. This day is one of the most important human sacrifice days, and as such, has had some very important historic events occur on this day.” ~ Occult Holidays and Sabbaths, Cutting Edge
“The human sacrifice required during many of these occult dates needs to contain the following elements, each one of which is exaggerated to the highest possible degree:
1. Trauma, stress, and mental anguish, sheer terror
2. The final act in the drama should be destruction by a fire; preferably a conflagration.
3. People must die as human sacrifices, especially children, since The Darkness views younger human sacrifice as most desirable” ~ Advent of Deception
Violent events involving death and fire happen during the same time period that was dedicated to Baal, through fire and human sacrifice. Whether this is all done on purpose or it’s the result of crazy synchronicity, the fact is still there and cannot be disputed.