Tuesday 16 November 2010

NEOCONS, TEA PARTIES AND WARS! OH MY!

 
Appetizing little pork chops aren't they? 
They remind me of bankers, 
but bankers are not what this post is about. 
Not this time.



PLEASE take some time to listen to what is spoken of in this podcast. Mark Glenn  and Keith Johnson of www.revoltoftheplebs.com joins the program to discuss the latest election results and what it will means for America viz a viz the wars for Israel.

This contains information and analysis you will not have heard before and, even though I am not American, it will effect us up North. After a little kibbutzing around these two really get into an eye-opening discussion on the Tea Party that should not be missed by anyone.

A well spent hour you will agree. Me? I put these broadcasts on and do things I left off doing when I was having to write or research. Cleaning the kitchen just goes by so much faster although sometimes I have urges to toss dishes!



No comments:

Post a Comment

If your comment is not posted, it was deemed offensive.