Monday 8 November 2010

A SHORT MESSAGE: QUESTION EVERYTHING

Today I found out some facts and images of David Icke that have left me unsettled, David Icke the man with whom I have spent so many hours, reading his books, watching his videos, marveling at many of his perceptions, for indeed the man is a marvel. However, I have a feeling after I research the things I learned in greater depth, Mr. Icke, too, will fall along the wayside of dismissed "heroes". So this article, Question Everything, seems to be particularly pertinent at the moment. 

TWO DAYS LATER
OK I am a dumdum sometimes. I am also horrendously out of the loop with the latest gossip! Yeah decidedly unhip I am told. Anyhow, yes I saw how that picture had been photo shopped. Then I remembered how David had said people would go to great ends to discredit him and this idiot did.  I agree with some readers that he has done so much that ... well anyhow. I apologize. I really was troubled because it did not make sense, however one never knows some times who is playing a role. 

But David has always just been too insightful. His sincerity is just too real when he warns and speaks. As for the reptiles, sometimes it makes sense, other times it does not at all. I know that here in Canada, the B'nai B'rith has given him a horrible time insisting that reptiles was a substitute for Jews. Now, I have never seen that in his books, but you know how these folks like to imagine slurs where none was intended. So I do apologize if, in my foolishness, I misled or upset anyone!

DO YOUR RESEARCH FIRST. 
DO NOT ACCEPT BLINDLY EVERYTHING SOMEONE SAYS.
IF YOU DOUBT, THEN LEARN WHAT THE TRUTH IS
THE LESSON IS ALL THE MORE VALUABLE.

By Pat Anderson
October 8, 2010
SEEK THE TRUTH
SPEAK THE TRUTH
BE THE TRUTH

It never fails to amaze me when I see otherwise intelligent people falling for the same lies over and over again, regardless of the facts shown to them. It’s bad enough when dealing with the sheeple who love to parrot the latest ZNN “news story” as fact. 

But, when I see “truthseekers” falling into the same pattern of falling for myth instead of fact, and continue to hold onto that myth with all their might, it bothers me. 

When I hear them parrot the same insults the sheeple have been taught by TPTB, it bothers me. 

It shows me they are willing to think critically in some areas, but some areas remain taboo or they think because someone in this “truth movement” told the truth in one area, it makes them trustworthy enough to tell the truth in others without checking evidence to the contrary. We see it time and time again in many different subjects.

For example, let’s take the followers of Alex Jones. Lord Alex declares critics of Israel to be “weak minded idiots” and his puppets on his forum declare the same things. 

Now, this is a so called “truth” forum that parrots the lies of the Hollowcost and would love to point you in the direction of the “queen bitches” as the very top tier, just don’t mention the fact of the Zionist bankers who of course control the money of the very “queen bitches” they claim are in complete control. It kind of throws a wrench into their not so well oiled machine and of course, will get you banned for your efforts. 

But, some of us wear that as a badge of honor. It’s a way to know you are on the right track if you have realized they are full of shit, call them and Lord Alex on it, and they attempt to silence you. Gee, don’t those tactics sound familiar?

Another example of course is the Hollowcost itself. This one always gets a chuckle out of me as I see otherwise intelligent people who simply cannot believe, even though they have been lied to about almost every other topic under the sun by the Zionist media, that this myth is absolutely true and to say it’s not is completely and totally anti-semitic. 

Never mind showing them the numbers don’t add up anywhere close to the “six million” claimed by the Zionists.

Never mind showing them the new markers placed BY THE ZIONISTS at the camps showing significantly lower numbers than originally claimed!
.
Never mind showing them the Zionists tried to float that exact same number after WW1 and it was simply laughed at. Again, we look at a complete lack of critical thinking by people who have been so indoctrinated by the propaganda, they refuse to look at the facts, and continue to parrot the lies of the Zionist history books.

The point is this. I do not care how trustworthy one has proven themselves to be. It does not make them perfect and incapable of making mistakes. People need to question and learn to dig for themselves. They need to use their common sense when listening to the claims of another. They need to use common sense when drawing their conclusions, and see if the facts will back those conclusions. What does not need to happen is the constant parroting of what this one or that one said. That is not showing individuality, nor does it show the ability to stand on one’s own feet.

Question what is presented to you at all times, look for facts in any given subject. 

There are many myths that are taken for granted as simply being true, and yet when some brave individual looks for facts to back that myth, they see it for what it truly is. 

A myth, and nothing more.

10 comments:

  1. Hey Noor,...Very timely work; excellent.


    veritas

    ReplyDelete
  2. The royals and their ability to shape shift was the tip off for me. Maybe they can but I highly doubt it and how would David be aware of this. It is also the tool everyone uses to discredit Icke. You can't sell many books and do many lectures however if you don't sprinkle in a lot of truth and he does this.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Noor is so right. Question everything. The lies we are exposed to increase daily. The "Truth" was the first casualty. Peoples, do not be the next. God bless you Noor.

    Marc J. Custer
    Battle Creek, MI

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for your kind words. I am still in a bit of a quandry about David however. I agree with you , Mick, never having been one to, pardon the cliche, throw out the baby with the bathwater.

    Icke is a brilliant writer and researcher and has opened many eyes to the hidden agenda. He was certainly crucial for my maturing into this material although I moved on and took off after awhile. But always back to his records. His work and exposure on the Holly Greig case have probably kept the "good guys" alive due to so much public exposure. His work in this field of child theft has been phenomenal. His research into the times of old, mythology, etc have been wonderful. His expose on the murder of Diana left me literally breathless and I can still remember most of it... I would love to see it again.

    But

    I saw the proof. He belongs to the Masons and actually carries over phrases in his writing from his house. I watched his wife speaking and first as beautiful as she is she would drive me nutty. She was speaking two languages simultaneously. Her voice and her hands and her hands were just chock full of common Masonic gestures. Photos of them and making the 666 gesture ... I really don't know quite what to think because it rather has me shocked.

    http://rydelodgeofangels.blogspot.com/
    Wow. the day the photos were discovered they were removed. Now the site has been hacked and gone?

    http://www.davidicke.com/headlines/32110-david-icke-outed-as-a-freemason-shock-it-says-here

    I owe David an apology actually. The photo was shopped! oy vey I am a gullible mensch! I would trust David over this other one, and I do know there is a major discredit David movement going on.

    Sighs. Why fight like this and waste time when united things are so much better.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Noor, I am confused, this picture of David as a freemason was always a phoney, surely that was clear a long time ago!!!!
    David Icke has opened more eyes and made so many more ppl question the status quo than any other truthseeker. Why all the questioning of his integrity now??? Nobody gets everything right, nobody, I have read all of this mans books and some of the stuff in them is far reaching indeed...... but there is nothing in his books that is as far reaching as a messiah born of a virgin, this tale is believed the world over, so, maybe queenie in a lizard..... they are called bluebloods after all. I think David Icke needs to be heard. I also think that criticism of him from you or anyone else who cares about the peace of mankind can only do harm, not good. I agree with you that we should question everythnig, I don't think we should openly question the likes of Icke, not unless we have some concrete evidence that he is not what he appears to be. Once peoples eyes start to open, they do research for themselves, David is like the starting gun for newcomers to the truth, let's leave it that way.

    Love your work generally

    Steve B

    ReplyDelete
  6. I won't say David is a fraud but you have to wonder why the masons haven't just decided he didn't pay all of his income tax and locked him away.

    Much of his writing is great stuff, no doubt.

    Then there is Gordon Duff who openly admits he used to be a marine and work in intelligence. Could be he is old enough he doesn't care if they kill him. I go by what he says and a lot of the things he says are what Americans need to hear. My only complaint with him is he will barely touch on the disaster in the Gulf. The only mention I have ever seen was something along the lines of they have screwed it up so bad areas may have to be evacuated.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Noor,
    I am somewhat curious, I thought my comments on here would have warranted a response, obviously not, so, let us elaborate. Regarding David Icke and his EX wife, you talk about her hands and the masonic signs....... take a look at Les Visibles profile!!!!!! Hmmmmm, curious I would say, you think Les is a fake???? I don't, but, the hand says it all, or does it? As for the bullshit on atlantian conspiracy, PLEASE tell me you never fell for that!!
    We have a situation here where the ppl who are SUPPOSED to be fighting the b'stards who would enslave us are trying to defame each other and that is not good. I posted on "How dare I" and I will repeat here, what will ultimately save us from this vermin...... PALESTINE will, so, while we are being so, so patronising towards those beautiful ppl, they will ultimately save us as a race..... bless them, we sit in comfort typing our thoughts ( me included) while they suffer for us all, and as we sit in comfort we get judgemental toward our own allies, wow, we are soooo helping our brothers and sisters in Gaza.
    David Icke, Les Vis, You, Veritas, Chucky, Dublin Mick and a host of others have a lot to offer in your own way, so, for the sake of our brothers and sisters who are doing all the suffering, stop picking holes in each others work, and do what you do best.
    By the way, did you know that on your homepage, the skeleton of every fish has 32 bones plus the spine equals 33??? And, the fish head resembles the all seeing eye in the capstone???? Just sayin'


    Does that make you a writer of disinformation???? Hope you are insulted by that remark, see how easy it is????

    Steve B

    ReplyDelete
  8. I await your response

    Steve B

    ReplyDelete
  9. Steve, I did answer you only I did it right there in the article itself. I did not answer here in Comments. Sorry about that. In fact, I wrote that as soon as I read your comment! Besides not knowing about that pic before, I never knew he was now divorced. I honestly am out of the social gossip loop. HMMMM! Do you think I might stand a chance with him? Grinz.

    I would never have thought someone would go so far as to make a site and post a fake photo up to discredit David. I don’t understand such malice although I have also had hate pages made for me also. All that mattered to me was that they be aesthetically pleasing cos those who knew me knew they were a crock.
    Then there is that oaf in YouTube, Gorilla something, push it as he does, as the god’s own reality. This is why we have been taken to the cleaners by the Zionists, because our thought processes just don’t sink so low consistently. And they take FULL advantage of it as you know. It just seemed so strange to be posting on that topic and to find that bit on David at the same time. I was so stunned, I made a few very incorrect assumptions that felt so wrong, fitted so badly with my basic comfort that I had to look further when I got home that day.

    As for Les, I just love him to bits also. I never even thought anything but his creative imagery and writing… and when I hear him speak. The fingers are in the pose I used to hold when smoking a J. Does that mean anything? Smiles, no it meant I was dreaming of tea in a porcelain cup perhaps.

    There are so many Atlantean conspiracies I don't know which one you refer to. I have my own thoughts on Atlantis but I have not nabbed on to any conspiracy stuff about it. All I have to go on besides reading, which is hearsay and interpretation by others, are a few vague memories and a certain ZING when I read something that feels very right. Been at that one since I was a teen and several have been proven right since then.

    Now, I have no idea what your numerology was about. LOL I chose this image cos I was thinking about getting to the bones of an issue. Actually, I just went with the sparse look of it. Guttery, fish bones, alley cats, … what does all the rest of it mean? The eye I see … but… hey. . give a poor old lady a break!
    Insulted? Why would I be insulted?

    ReplyDelete
  10. Noor,
    Thanks for response, just to clarify, I was refering to "David Icke exposed" on "The Atlatean Conspiracy" Blogspot. You had a link to it on your homepage a few days ago.
    I did not intend to insult you dear lady, my hope was that you would feel a little annoyed that someone had looked for something that wasn't there....(fish and all seeing eye) and then made allegations questioning your sincerity. Keep up the excellent writing and work but please Noor, leave David Icke alone, unless you have some concrete proof of him being a fake. Every minute we spend on topics like this is a minute wasted.

    Steve B

    ReplyDelete

If your comment is not posted, it was deemed offensive.