Sunday 6 November 2011

FRITZ SPRINGMEIER SPEAKS OUT, 2011

 
This IS a treat. I know, I know, no one is fond at all of Alex Jones, but I will even listen to Alex if it means I hear Fritz speak. I have not even listened to these videos of today's interview, but I am posting them anyhow. And THEN I will sit back and learn.

Three hours later: I have listened to this series and it is truly amazing. I have been reading and following Fritz Springmeier for well over a decade now. Recommending him to everyone. His work on mind control and exposes of how it has affected the world as a whole is truly amazing. As a Christian he still grasps and explains, with no hocus pocus or reptilian theories, the logic (if it can be called that) behind events that have shaped our lives. Here he tackles 911 and the Kennedy assassination as well as the infamous but important Belgian Marc Dutroux  affair. Historical, psychological and metaphysical as well as satanic aspects are covered and you can well understand WHY Fritz was jailed on trumped up charges as he was.

In fact, I imagine he is risking his freedom once again with what he says, but his faith in God frees him to speak the educated truth.

Fritz is a great man and it is wonderful to have him back!And this interview is not to be missed by anyone who wishes to peel back the layers of lies to get to the truths that shock and sicken so many. 

PART ONE
 
PART TWO

PART THREE

PART FOUR

PART FIVE

PART SIX

1 comment:

  1. Omar Khayyam: A New World Order Out of Chaos (News Page):

    It is quite obvious that controlled anarchy to totalitarianism is the NWO game plan. I am always amazed at the easiness with which National Security, right out of Nazi Germany and Bush's Patriot Act etc., is quoted as a catch all.

    Keep going Jesse!

    ReplyDelete

If your comment is not posted, it was deemed offensive.