Dieudonné M’bala M’bala: The anti-Zionist comedic genius that Organized Jewish Interests love to hate
Mask of Zion
“Imperialism”? Fire away!
But the moment an individual takes a deep breath, performs a swift trip around the earth in his or her mind, and sees with his or her mind’s eye that there is a common insidiousness, a parent evil if you will, that permeates every ill and injustice from north to south and east to west, and he or she then calls it out by name and slams it with a thunderous condemnation, that is when the Rubicon is crossed.Mention Zionism, “Israel”, Judaism and the supremacy inherent to the religion-culture under the doctrine of “chosen-ness”, Jewish power or Jewishness in any “activist” circle, let alone any mainstream avenue, and you will be hexed and cast out quicker than you can even blink. The “Z”, “I” and “J” words are tantamount to career suicide at best and a terribly real threat to one’s life at worst.
Indeed, it was the 18th century French philosopher Voltaire who famously said, “To learn who rules over you, simply find out who you are not allowed to criticize.”
And on that note, we find ourselves in the thick of the case of Dieudonné M’bala M’bala, better known as Dieudonné or simply Dieudo to those who support him, the controversial, brilliant, wildly popular French-Cameroonian comedian who over the last decade or so has taken France by storm with his anti-Zionist, anti-establishment, pro-Palestine, pro-Resistance sketches and routines, much to the ire of International Jewry.
On December 28th, 2013, the legendary international football star and current West Bromwich Albion striker Nicolas Anelka, who won the World Cup with France in 2006 and has played with top clubs across Europe for almost two decades, set off a chain of events that he could not have possibly imagined would ever come to fruition. After scoring his first of two goals during that Saturday match, Anelka performed the “quenelle”, an anti-establishment gesture popularized by Dieudonné which essentially means “up yours”.
Utter ridiculousness aside, an investigation was immediately initiated by the FA (Football Association), and after a little more than 3 weeks, Anelka was charged with “making a gesture that was abusive and/or indecent and/or insulting and/or improper”, as well as “an aggravated breach in that it included a reference to ethnic origin and/or race and/or religion or belief”. He was punished with a 5-match ban (2).
To add further insult to injury, Nicolas Anelka endured another dose of heavy embarrassment after Roger Cukierman, the president of CRIF (Representative Council of Jewish Institutions in France), initially stated that Anelka’s performing of the quenelle in that particular context was not “anti-Semitic” but then backtracked once it was clear that the football star would be charged, going as far to say that the usage of the quenelle was being “dangerously spread among our citizens and especially youth.” Zionist fanatic Cukierman continued on in a rabid tirade against Dieudonné (11), proving beyond a shadow of a doubt that “free speech”, “democratic ideals” and the truth above all else are of no concern to Jewish supremacists when their agenda is hanging on by a thread; all of those attributes aren’t merely denied but trampled upon with malice.
Dieudonné's quenelle: feared by Zionists everywhere; embraced by the oppressed everywhere else.
Verily, Nicolas Anelka and his career are just collateral damage in this ongoing debacle. As the author of a recent venomous, hysterical editorial in the staunchly Zionist Jewish Daily Forward opined, “it is Dieudonné who is the true villain in this saga.” The piece, titled “‘Zoopla’ Joins Gibberish Feud Over ‘Quenelle’”, goes on to take jabs at Anelka, label the quenelle as “neo-fascist” and viciously attack Dieudo for the “crime” of bringing Jewish-Zionist power to light and not making any bones about it in the process (12).
To name a minute few: The “Israeli” daily Ynet insanely labeled Dieudo a “modern day brown shirt” and lambasted the quenelle as a symbol of “modern day violent anti-Semitism” (13); the Jewish Daily Forward, in one of many attacks, notes that “the real danger is that Dieudonné is also pulling down the government’s shorts (14).”
Leading the campaign against Dieudonné have been the aforementioned CRIF, France’s AIPAC, and LICRA (The International League Against Racism and Anti-Semitism), the French version of the ADL. LICRA, which has been agitating against him for over a decade now since he first criticized Zionism, has special privileges under French law, and, in blatantly similar fashion to a powerful mafia, has been using one nonsensical pretext after another to justify lawsuits that would lead to his blacklisting (19).
Worse still, one of the hit pieces that targeted the anti-Zionist comic, penned by an IOF commander and fanatical settler for Zionist colony mouthpiece Arutz Sheva, blatantly attempted to link Dieudonné and his quenelle to the March 2012 attack on a Jewish school in Toulouse (23), which, ironically or maybe even deliberately enough, bore all the likenesses of a false flag attack (24).
It is of no coincidence that following this disgraceful accusation, along with the continuing siege led by the Jewish-Zionist Lobby in France, Dieudo was targeted by les Huissiers de Justice, the collection arm of the French Justice Ministry, which showed up at his door demanding that he pay some 100,000 Euros that he allegedly owed for several thought crime convictions he had amassed through the years. A verbal altercation ensued between Dieudo and the bailiffs, and then shots were fired. Dieudo was called in for questioning the following day and a warrant was subsequently issued to comb his home. A “projectile device”, whatever that is, was discovered in the search. Extraordinarily dubious does not do justice to the description of this event, and this is confirmed by the bailiffs themselves who don’t know who fired at them (25).
Taking the supreme questionableness of this happening into consideration, and then coupling it with the genocidal Zionist entity being responsible for the horrors of 9/11 (26), the calamity of 7/7 (27) and the catastrophe of 26/11 (28), as well as the fact that there are numerous occurrences of Jews faking “anti-Semitic” crimes (29), it is not beyond the limits of Organized Jewry and its acolytes by any means to stage such an event to put the proverbial nail in Dieudo’s coffin.
What makes this latest show so uniquely significant is that the crowd was not comprised of the usual downtrodden Black and Brown (especially Muslim) youth which have been Dieudo’s most loyal fans through the years, but White and working class (33).
This terrifies the French establishment and its Zionist overlords. In their minds, the thought that not only the peoples of the lands they once colonized but their own European citizenry could become part of the masses supporting Dieudo is a dangerous development indeed.
Embedded in the marrow of the matter is that the Zionists are not up in arms over an academic. They are not gnashing their teeth over a politician. They aren’t throwing the geopolitical equivalent of a temper tantrum over a judge, an attorney general or a businessperson with substantial wealth and influence. They’re going ballistic over a comedian. A FUNNYMAN. The sort of personality that is supposed to have at least a wee bit of leeway when criticizing the rich and powerful in an open, democratic society, for the sole, simple reason that it is just comedy.
The Zionists don’t share this view though.
Men of honour, men of dignity: Dieudonné with living legend Mahmoud Ahmadinejad, former President of the Islamic Republic of Iran and champion of all things truthful
Analyzing the seemingly never-ending controversy instigated against Dieudonné and his quenelle would be incomplete without a proper explanation of the ideology that drives the man firstly, and the past accusations against him secondly. Understanding both will prove, monosemously, that what is happening to Dieudo is politically motivated by Jewish-Zionist interests through and through, and not some sort of duty that the French regime is abiding by to “fight hatred”, “stop incitement” or “subdue racism”.
Just watching Dieudo’s most recent interview with Sky News confirms that his ideological weltanschauung extends much farther than the ill-defined, watered-down realm of “anti-racism” and positions itself firmly on the pedestal of liberationism (32).
Based on this summary in isolation, it should be elucidative for all to see why Organized Jewish Interests fear the spread of Dieudo’s comedy to the Black, Brown and White youth of France: he is a proponent of the Iran-Hizbullah model for ideological liberation, and there is no greater obstacle to the Zionists’ quest for total control of the planet than the Resistance Axis, of which Iran and Hizbullah comprise 2/3.
Apart from Iran, nothing upsets International Zionism quite like Hizbullah. It is the only only political movement on the face of the earth that is truly deserving of unequivocal backing, and one of, if not the primary reasons why is because of its unwavering commitment to the Palestinian people and their sacred cause, which, for the record, is the dearest to the heart of Sayyed Hassan Nasrallah (41).
Most humiliating of all for the genocidal Jewish entity is what is now known as the “Labbouna Raid”, in which “Israeli” commandos attempted to carry out a reconnaissance operation in the Labbouna and Jall al-Alam areas of the South Lebanese village of Alma al-Shaab, only to be met by two expertly planted explosive devices which left them shocked, wounded and forced to retreat. The preemptive deterrence attack by the men of the Resistance showed the usurping Zionist enemy that even though they’re busy with its proxies on the Syrian front, their eyes are never, ever turned away from the primary aggressor (48).
Taking all of this in, it’s worth rehashing that the prospect of a talented, intellectually sound entertainer with familial ties to France’s indigenous and immigrant communities espousing the principles of victorious Hizbullah and indefatigable Iran alongside his own fiery as well as factual interpretation of Black liberationism is, for the Zionists, a recipe for total meltdown. Hence the repeated attempts by the French chapter of International Jewry to silence Dieudo with its favourite tool, its political meat-cleaver: “anti-Semitism”. Bottom line is, though, none of the accusations put forth, in the legal arena or otherwise, hold any weight whatsoever. None.
The 15th of November in 2007 saw Dieudo getting slapped with a fine of 5,000 Euros for calling Jews “slave traders”. Harsh? Possibly. Crude? Maybe. Direct? Without a doubt. But inaccurate? Not even close.
June 26th, 2008 brought the next ludicrous fine on top of Dieudonné’s head, this time in the amount of 7,000 Euros for dubbing slamming the “Holocaust” as “memorial pornography”. Now, besides from the philosophical weight the remark carries, in which it implies that Jewish suffering has been granted primacy over all other sufferings and it is habitually used by Organized Jewish Interests in a pornographic manner to subvert, usurp, exploit, influence and corrupt in the name of “preserving the Jewish people” or “protecting ‘Israel’s’ right to exist”, there is, again, that pesky matter of evidence. Is there evidence to back Dieudonné up? The answer is an emphatic “yes”.
For two years straight, the demented, depraved “Israelis” have held a “Miss Holocaust Survivor” pageant (58), parading alleged “survivors” of World War II persecution around on a stage in a celebration of “Holocaust” myths and Zionism in general. Even more excruciatingly perverse are the Stalags, pornographic pocket books based made up of “Nazism”, sex and violence created by Zionist Jews who pretended to have translated the books from English to Hebrew to hide the fact that this sexual deviancy was “distinctly Israeli”. Once thought to be one of the societal secrets of the usurping Jewish entity, the Stalags are making a comeback (59). If that doesn’t define “memorial pornography” to the letter, I truly do not know what will.
February 27th, 2009 saw Dieudonné slammed with a whopping $75,000.00 fine after he blasted popular French-Algerian-Jewish singer and actor Patrick Bruel, stating that he was “practically an Israeli soldier. So when they bomb southern Lebanon and they kill Palestinian children, for him, it’s normal.” Dieudo also called him out for being “a product of this ultra-Zionist political system, he’s a super-militant… He has the superiority complex of certain Israelis (60).”
Solidifying Bruel’s ultra-Zionist credentials are his performance at the noxious, malevolent “Tel Aviv” University (63), a horrific institution that has played an abyssal role in Zionist expansionism since the Nakba and is built on top of the ethnically cleansed village of Sheikh Muwannis (64), as well as his role in the cringe-worthy hasbara flick “O Jerusalem”, which whitewashes the Jewish terrorism of the Nakba and replaces it with the age-old Zionist narrative of “independence and victimhood” (65). Bruel and his tribalist cohorts can wax lyrical about “anti-Semitism” as much as they want. Facts are facts and all Dieudo did was lay them on the line for all to see.
Faurisson’s views on World War II and even Zionism aside, Dieudo was charged, basically, for being in the company of someone not liked by Jews; someone that Jews find offensive because that person has an educated opinion different from theirs about a certain historical event. That’s all. There is nothing remotely “democratic” about this outrage.
The fatuity of the LICRA case is self-evident. It is really not in the realm, nay, the universe, nay, the very dimension of deniability that LICRA is not a “mafia-like association that organizes censorship”. If anything, Dieudo should be awarded for finding new synonyms for “mafia” and “censorship”, both of which are interchangeable with LICRA. It hasn’t just been Dieudonné who has had a target painted on his back by LICRA. The notorious Zionist pressure group also led a “free speech” assault on a dozen Palestine solidarity activists (66), and will certainly continue on its silencing spree in the name of “chosenite” interests whenever its latest violation of Dieudo’s most basic rights has ceased.
More prevalent than his Hollywood observation is Dieudo’s remark in a pro-Dieudonné film entitled “Is it allowed to discuss with Dieudonne?”, made by a journalist and a fan of his. The film earned him heavy condemnation from the Union of Jewish Students in Belgium (UEJB) and the European Union of Jewish Students (EUJS), mainly due to him declaring that “the biggest swindlers of the planet are the Jews (69).” As coarse as the anti-Zionist humorist’s comment may have been, pleasantry isn’t the issue at here; truth is. And truthful is precisely the word needed to sum up Dieudo’s proclamation.
Have the UEJB and EUJS not heard of the Rothschild family? Are the UEJB and EUJS not in the know about this fiercely demonic gang of Talmudic, Zionist bankers who funded British and French colonialism and imperialism, easily the greatest “swindles” of the modern era, which ravaged the African continent especially (70)?
NY slumlord Menachem Stark: one of many, and many is indeed the word, Jewish "swindlers" across the globe.
And the “swindle” doesn’t even come close to ending there. It has been uncovered, in a matter most humiliating to International Zionism, its arms the UEJP and the EUJS and like-minded Jews worldwide, that Gilad and Omri Sharon, the sons of now dead war criminal Ariel “Butcher of Beirut” Sharon, kept their Zionist maniac of a father on life support after he fell into a coma because they wanted to pocket his three pensions for a handful of “swindler’s” endeavors (78).
Aside from the economic decapitation of Iceland, and, of course, the ongoing Rothschild-financing of imperialism, there is no Jewish “swindle” that has affected the world more negatively, devastatingly really, than the existence of the cancerous thing known as “Israel”. Built on the myths of “making the desert bloom” and “a land without a people for a people without a land”, fortified under the mask of “independence” through the ethnic cleansing of upwards of 800,000 aboriginal Palestinians in the Nakba, and upheld by a powerful influential network spanning the globe and supported by the vast majority of World Jewry (81), the usurping Zionist entity represents the very essence of what a “swindle” is.
Truth be told, "swindling" is as Jewish as the Talmud itself.
It is not what Dieudonné said, or how he said it, but that he dared to even open his mouth in a challenging manner to begin with.
Regarding Jews themselves, it is no issue for them to speak about their prowess as economic controllers, media barons and political subverters, as long as it follows a golden rule of being done “out of the earshot of the goyim” as Jewish-Zionist author JJ Goldberg so delightfully and bigotedly described it (84). Dieudonné defiantly broke this golden rule, and it is for this reason why International Zionism decided to drop the axe on his head. Not because its accusations against him hold any weight, but because his words do.
Pushed by Organized Jewish Interests down the throat of the world, "Jewish suffering" is meant to have primacy over and above all other sufferings on earth
“In France, for example, we commemorate only one of the events that have caused suffering for people ~ the Holocaust. Other events where mankind has suffered injustice are completely overlooked. For example, slavery in French colonies, the Algerian war, and many other events are never mentioned. The Zionist lobby imposes an unequal competition, a hierarchy in the sufferings of different communities, which is completely obscene (85).”
“The Jewish Holocaust is like a trophy. In France one can caricature Prophet Muhammad, one can say the Pope of Rome is a pedophile, and one can even say slavery did not exist. But you cannot contest the reality of the Jewish Holocaust. The Holocaust is a new god (87).”The name of this new religion that brother Dieudonné speaks of is Holocaustianity and the “god” of it is the mythical, almost sentient collective that can simply be referred to as “The 6 Million”. Challenging Holocaustianity is blasphemy; demanding proof of “The 6 Million” or innocently questioning why the number can certainly be increased if need be, as a means of praising “The 6 Million”, but never lowered, is punishable by death, both literally and figuratively in the form of character assassination.
As is the case with every religion, there are heretics and apostates. And quite frankly, to be heretical in the era of Holocaustianity is the most revolutionary, defiant, courageous, honourable, dignified and downright gutsy thing one can pride himself or herself on being. Furthermore, due to “The 6 Million” being invoked by Jewish neocons as the primary motivational factor that drove them to organize and implement imperial wars of aggression for Organized Jewish Interests (88), it is not only preferable or recommendable but obligatory to strip off your shackles of Zion and become a Holocaustianity Heretic.
Humanity’s future depends on the categorical rejection of Holocaustianity’s self-proclaimed uniqueness and the overthrow of Holocaustianity’s “chosenite” priest class.The French people have had it with Zionist puppet Hollande and the entire Jewish plutocratic system. They want real change and all it is going to take is a single spark to set them off. Dieudonné just may be it.
As it was stated in the beginning of this essay, Dieudo’s hardships are “a microcosm of the global Jewish-Zionist assault on genuine, unmitigated freedom of speech.” Amid his fight from the French front, a handful of significant events unfolded that only amplify this point.
Lastly, right on the heels of the Economist scandal, came the Orwellian ordeal of Mohamed Salah, a massively talented Egyptian football star signed by the British club Chelsea, owned by the aforementioned Jewish-Zionist gangster Roman Abramovich. Prior to the closing of the deal, Salah had to clarify why he didn’t shake hands with an “Israeli” team several months prior, and also repudiate all anti-Zionist statements attributed to him (96).
Zion has declared war on your thoughts... Will you obey? Or will you resist?
pumped out by the filth factory known as Jewish Hollywood.
and there are only two choices before you:
be silent or be defiant.
Decolonization is our aim. And it is achievable with every little act of resistance.
In unison with our ancestors, in honour of the martyrs who will undoubtedly fall on our chosen path of defiance over silence, and in solidarity with Dieudonné M’bala M’bala, let our screams shake the world.
~ THE END ~
(1) Downing Denies Anelka Anti-Semitism by ESPN
(2) Nicolas Anelka: FA Charges West Brom Striker Over Gesture by BBC
(3) Zoopla To End West Brom Sponsorship Over Nicolas Anelka’s Quenelle Gesture by Sky Sports
(4) Jewish Community Urges FA To “Follow Through” On Anelka by Jewish News
(5) EI Exclusive: UK Charity With Mossad Links Secretly Denounced Anti-Zionist Jews To Government by Asa Winstanely, The Electronic Intifada
(6) David Bernstein: It’s Been A Game Of Two Halves by Simon Round, The Jewish Chronicle
(7) Israel And The UK Celebrate “Football For All” by Israeli Embassy London
(8) The Life And Rise Of Jews In Our Game by Patrick Barclay, London Evening Standard
(9) What Do Susan Sarandon, Alan Dershowitz And The Russian Mob Have In Common? by Richard Silverstein, Tikun Olam
(10) Nicolas Anelka faces Lengthy Ban After Controversial Quenelle Gesture by Sachin Nakrani, The Guardian
(11) Nicolas Anelka Receives Blow To Defence of Quenelle Salute by The Guardian
(12) ‘Zoopla’ Joins Gibberish Feud Over ‘Quenelle’ by Eddy Portnoy, The Jewish Daily Forward
(13) France’s Potential Breakdown by Riccardo Dugulin, Ynet
(14) How ‘Quenelle’ Salute Creator Dieudonne Built Bridge To Anti-Semitic Far Fight by Robert Zaretsky, The Jewish Daily Forward
(15) The Soccer Star Who’s Putting The Cool Back In Anti-Semitism by Anshel Pfeffer, Haaretz
(16) ADL Praises France For Crackdown On Anti-Semitic Comic Dieudonné by The Algemeiner
(17) Jewish Groups Praise French Government’s Commitment To Combat Anti-Semitism by The European Jewish Press
(18) Despicable Meme: Why The Quenelle Is the Grumpy Cat Of Anti-Semites by Liel Leibovitz, Tablet Magazine
(19) The Bête Noire Of The French Establishment by Diana Johnstone, Counter Punch
(20) French Cities Ban Comedian Dieudonné Over Nazi-Style ‘Quenelle’ Salute by The Algemeiner
(21) “Quenelle” Comic Dieudonne Wins Court Battle On Ban Over “Nazi” Gesture by The Jewish Daily Forward
(22) French Court Upholds Ban on ‘Quenelle’ Comic Dieudonné’s Shows by The Jewish Daily Forward
(23) Op-Ed: The Significance Of The Quenelle Gesture by Ron Jager, Arutz Sheva
(24) French Terror Attack: All The Hallmarks Of An Intelligence Psy-Op And False Flag by Kurt Nimmo, Empire Strikes Black
(25) Anti-Semitic Comedian Dieudonné In Hot Water With French Authorities by Vladislav Davidzon, Tablet Magainze
(26) The 9/11 Delusion: Israel’s False Flag, Jingoism And Inhumanity by Jonathan Azaziah, Mask of Zion
(27) 7/7: The Terror Drill, The Military Explosives And The Israeli Connection by Martin Iqbal, Empire Strikes Black
(28) 26/11: Mossad Terrorizes Mumbai by Jonathan Azaziah, Mask of Zion
(29) Jewish People Caught Framing Gentiles For “Anti-Semitic” Hate Crimes by Gilad Atzmon, Deliberation
(30) Israel Lobby Commits Major Blunder In France: Tries To Silence A Comedian And Dieudonné Strikes Back! by Radio Islam
(31) Dieudonné Backers Hack French Jewish Websites in “Operation Triple Quenelle” by The Jewish Daily Forward
(32) Exclusive: Dieudonné Breaks Silence On Quenelle by Sky News
(33) An Act Of Cruelty: An Audience With Dieudonné M’Bala M’Bala, The Man Behind The Quenelle Salute by John Lichfield, The Independent
(34) France Intensifies Crackdown On Comic Dieudonné by The Global Post
(35) Dieudonné M'Bala M'Bala: French Quenelle Comedian Banned From UK by Kim Willsher In Paris
(35a) All In The Family: David Cameron's Jewish Roots And The Coreligionists Who Brought Him To Power by Martin Iqbal, Empire Strikes Black
(36) Is A New Revolution Quietly Brewing In France? by The Vineyard Of The Saker
(37) Face To Face With Dieudonné by Press TV
(38) Controversial French Comedian Asks Tehran For Clemency In Stoning Case by RFI
(39) Iranian, French Companies Team Up For Film Version Of Dieudonné Play by The Tehran Times
(40) Ofergate: The Latest Zionist Propaganda Blitz Against Iran by Jonathan Azaziah, Mask of Zion
(41) Smile And Let Them Die Of Rage! by Ibrahim al-Amin, Al-Akhbar English
(42) The Case Of Uri Avnery I: “Shukran, Israel” Analyzed And Refuted by Jonathan Azaziah, Mask Of Zion
(43) If Syria Falls, So Will Palestine, Hezbollah’s Nasrallah Warns In Speech by Jack Khoury, Haaretz
(44) Syria Attack: Where Does Hezbollah Stand? by Ibrahim al-Amin, Al-Akhbar English
(45) IDF Concerned Hezbollah Could Bring Israeli Ports To A Halt by Yoav Zitun, Ynet
(46) Israeli Generals: Hezbollah Rocketry Power Is Eighth in the World by Al-Manar
(47) Israeli General: We Cannot Defeat Hezbollah by Yahya Dbouk, Al-Akhbar English
(48) The Lowdown On Hezbollah’s Ambush in South Lebanon by Ibrahim al-Amin, Al-Akhbar English
(49) Dieudonné renonce à faire appel de sa condamnation pour diffamation envers Arthur by La Depeche
(50) French TV Host Arthur Cancels Israel Tour by Shirli Sitbon, Ynet
(51) An “Ethical Coffee” Challenge To Nespresso Heats Up by Gabrielle Serraz, World Crunch
(52) Israeli Airstrike Kills Three-Year-Old In Gaza by Al-Akhbar English
(53) The Secret Relationship Between Blacks and Jews Volume 1 by The Nation Of Islam’s Historical Research Department
(54) The Secret Relationship Between Blacks and Jews Volume 2: How Jews Gained Control Of The Black American Economy by The Nation Of Islam’s Historical Research Department
(55) Jews Selling Blacks: Slave Sale Advertising by American Jews by The Nation Of Islam’s Historical Research Department
(56) How Culpable Were Dutch Jews In The Slave Trade? by Cnaan Liphshiz and Iris Tzur, Jewish Telegraph Agency
(57) Jews Mostly Supported Slavery ~ Or Kept Silent ~ During Civil War by Ken Yellis, The Jewish Daily Forward
(58) 94-Year-Old Wins Second Annual Miss Holocaust Survivor Contest by Sammy Hudes, The Jerusalem Post
(59) Israel’s Unexpected Spinoff From A Holocaust Trial by Isabel Kershner, New York Times
(60) Quebec Court Fines Dieudonné $75,000 For Defamation by Janice Arnold, The Canadian Jewish News
(61) French Singer Patrick Bruel Lines Up An August Tel Aviv Concert! by IGoogledIsrael
(62) French Singer Patrick Bruel In Israel by IsraCast
(63) Lee Zeitouni Activists Disrupt French Singer’s Show by Yoav Malka, Ynet
(64) Tel Aviv University’s Role In Settler-Run Archaeological Dig “Playing Into Hands Of BDS,” Israeli Academics Complain by Ben White, The Electronic Intifada
(65) We’ve All Been Veiled From The Truth by Robert Fisk, Information Clearing House
(66) In Blow To Israel, French BDS Activists Acquitted Of Crime In Calling For Boycott by Ali Abunimah, The Electronic Intifada
(67) Iran’s New Anti-Israel Ally: French Comedian Dieudonne by Tzvi Ben Gedalyahu, Arutz Sheva
(68) Natalie Portman Shills For The Zionist War Machine And Spews Lies On Syria: Jewish Hollywood’s Power In Action by Jonathan Azaziah, Mask Of Zion
(69) Jewish Students Denounce Brussels University Debate On French Controversial Comic by The European Jewish Press
(70) The Zionist Infestation Of Africa: Zimbabwe To Uganda, Congo To Somalia And Beyond by Jonathan Azaziah, Mask of Zion
(71) James Crown: The Israeli Connection In The Madoff Scam by Christopher Bollyn
(72) How Scott Rothstein Rode $1.2 Billion Ponzi Scheme To Wealth And Power by Warren Richey, The Christian Science Monitor
(73) Jewish Con Men Shine In Oscar Nominations by Tom Tugend, The Jewish Journal
(74) Orthodox Jew Sentenced In $32 Million Ponzi Scheme by Shmarya Rosenberg, Failed Messiah
(75) SEC Halts Ponzi Scheme Targeting Persian Jews In LA by The Times Of Israel
(76) Kidnapped Developer’s Body Found In Dumpster by Larry Celona, Laura Italiano, Natasha Velez and Jamie Schram, The New York Post
(77) Two More Charged In Met Council Scam by The Jewish Journal
(78) Israeli Sources: Sharon Kept In A Coma For 8 Years So His Sons Could Collect His Three Pensions by Wayne Madsen, The Wayne Madsen Report/The Ugly Truth
(79) Iceland ~ The Hallmarks Of An Israeli Operation by Christopher Bollyn
(80) Israel’s Danny Rothschild And The Plundering of Iceland by Christopher Bollyn
(81) The Tribal Nexus: Zionists And “Anti-Zionists” Unite To Ensure The Survival Of “Israel” by Jonathan Azaziah, Mask of Zion
(82) The Zionist Mega-Scams of 9/11, Bernard Madoff And Allen Stanford by Christopher Bollyn
(83) Dieudonné And The Uses Of Anti-Semitism by Diana Johnstone, Counter Punch
(84) American Jews Cannot Conduct a Discussion of Jewish Power Out of Earshot of ‘the Goyim’ by Philip Weiss, Mondoweiss
(85) French Comedian Dieudonné M’bala M’bala on Zionism by French Dissidents
(86) A French Jester Who Trades in Hate by Maia de la Baume, The New York Times
(87) Tony Parker, The ADL And The French Farrakhan by Tingba Muhammad, Nation of Islam Research Group
(88) The Accusation Of “Anti-Semitism” I: Zionism, “Jewish Israelis” And Revisionism by Jonathan Azaziah, Mask of Zion
(89) Blasphemy In Secular France by Diana Johnstone, Counter Punch
(90) State Repression In France Only Makes The Resistance Grow Stronger by The Vineyard Of The Saker
(91) Chile Bans Palestino Football Club “Anti-Israel” Shirt by BBC
(92) ADL Urges FIFA Action Over Chilean Team’s Jersey by Elad Benari, Arutz Sheva
(93) Chilean Soccer Team Defies League, Retains Palestine On Jersey by Ira Glunts, Mondoweiss
(94) The Rothschild Who Plans To Make Big Business Honest by James Ashton, The Independent
(95) ‘Economist’ Pulls Cartoon Showing Obama Shackled To Congress Bearing Star Of David by Philip Weiss, Mondoweiss
(96) The Handshake Saga Of New £11m Chelsea Signing Mohamed Salah by Sam Wallace, The London Evening Standard
(97) Dieudonné Is An Anti-Semite And Should Be Rejected From The Pro-Palestinian Community by As’ad AbuKhalil, The Angry Arab News Service