Sunday 14 October 2018

The Kavanaugh Smear War Broke My Decades-Long Support For Feminism


ED Noor: What we have here is another manifestation of the #WalkAway Movement. 

It is no secret what I think about modern feminism having been part of the early 1960's feminist movement as a teen. Eventually I put the Communist agenda/CIA/Steinhem & pals together and was very angry and bitter with my sense of betrayal. Since then I have seen nations destroyed under feminine rule, puppets though these ladies might have been. 

We females have the capacity to be the fair sex and work miracles or be the most vicious of all creatures. It is said that in some Native American cultures when the men were finished with their captives, the unfortunates were turned over to the women for amusement. 

Hatred is now the game. There have been some positive benefits from feminism and there is still so much to be done internationally but women in the West truly do not have much to complain about. And internationally, this is still none of our business although, as decent creatures it behooves us to speak out against some cultural mores (ie FGM). 

Consider the feminist goddess Linda Sarsour who pushes for Sharia and FGM in America whilst her sisters in the Middle East are being killed for wanting to expose their hair. This is not the feminism I knew or fought for back in the day.

All things positive are being left behind in these Soros-funded political demonstrations; a new branch of #WalkAway is taking place. Both males and females were nauseated by what they have seen with the Kavanaugh hearings, and this includes many gay men and women as well.If you wish to find more images on feminism, it might take time but this particular topic is a frequent flyer in my cartoon pages.

And now, Grandmother of a beautiful baby boy destined (God be willing) to grow up into a very handsome young man, I have concerns for his future.

 
It would be quite easy to have a good chat with these ladies.



For too many years, I silently stood by 
and watched third-wave feminism
 methodically take a sledgehammer 
to Western society as a whole, 
and males in particular.

October 12, 2018

For more than two decades, I traveled the country facilitating rape and assault prevention lectures, seminars, and workshops for women of all ages. I was passionate about this work, committed to the cause, and believed wholeheartedly that what I was doing was a wholly virtuous endeavor. I considered myself a feminist. But that was then, and this is now.

All these years I silently stood by and watched third-wave feminism (with assistance from the radical left) methodically take a sledgehammer to Western society as a whole, and males in particular. Foolishly, I hoped things would eventually turn around, only to see things get worse over time.

Yet it wasn’t until I witnessed the Me Too movement snowball into an all-out, anti-male witch hunt that I realized good men were in real trouble. Astonishingly, after having been an advocate for women my entire adult life, I quickly learned I was still considered the “enemy,” simply for being a man.

 
Never in my wildest dreams (or nightmares) did I imagine that someday the opposite sex would view me as a threat. But it’s true, and “their” message is loud and clear: Even if you’ve been a staunch supporter of women’s rights for years, taught thousands of women and girls (many of whom were survivors of sexual assault) how to defend themselves from a violent attacker, and authored a book on the subject, you are not to be trusted solely because of your sex.
 
One needn’t look too far to see that today’s hyper-feminism climate has men throughout the Western world walking on eggshells at work, at home, everywhere. As a counselor, my male clients routinely voice concerns about having targets on their backs simply because they are men, and I am reticent to take on new female clients out of fear of being falsely accused of sexual impropriety.

Make no mistake:
One of the goals
of the radical feminist
is to persecute any man
who dares to wear his masculinity
on his sleeve.
In fact, masculinity is their true adversary.

To be sure, every man ~ regardless of his age, race, political persuasion, or sexual orientation ~ is in their crosshairs, but especially those who embody traditional masculine qualities, such as strength, discipline, direction, independence, confidence, and assertiveness. And God help him if he’s also white, Christian, conservative, affluent, or holds a position of power.

I don’t know about you, but I’ve spent a lifetime trying to be a good man, and to live a life of true meaning and purpose. Although I am far from perfect, I’d like to think that I’ve lived an honorable life, and have been a positive role model. In all my years, I have never intentionally hurt someone, nor have I ever turned my back on anyone who’s come to me for help.

 

Moreover, I have always aspired to be a fair-minded, compassionate, loving, kind, generous, and forgiving man. While I have fallen short of attaining these noble, masculine ideals on numerous occasions, I’ve never given up on their pursuit, and I never will.

With all of that being said, as I grow ever closer to turning 60, I am far less concerned about my future and well-being than I am about that of the next generation of boys and young men, who seem destined to be further emasculated, disenfranchised, and marginalized should the current climate remain unchanged.

If today’s demonization of males, along with the pathologizing of inherent masculine traits, continues uninterrupted, both sexes are in for much more pain than even today’s chaotic marriage market, anti-male education system, and rise in teen suicide and depression bear witness to.



As regrettable as it is, the recent attempt by all the usual suspects to block Kavanaugh’s confirmation to the U.S. Supreme Court at the eleventh hour by destroying his character, reputation, and life, via salacious, unsubstantiated, and uncorroborated allegations of sexual misconduct dating back thirty-odd years to when he was but a teenager, has obliterated the last vestiges of the “women’s advocate” dwelling inside my heart.

Setting politics aside, watching a good man being taken down by a mob with zero regard for due process and the presumption of innocence is the final straw for me. In other words, I’m done. While it pains me to say this, I will no longer champion any self-described women’s cause unless things dramatically change for the better.

Alas, there was a time when I was a feminist, but sadly, that time has come and gone.

ED Noor: Now it is all about common sense and decency. And SOFTENING THE EDGES.  Note, we did not even touch the abortion issue here! 


Albert Marrewa is a counselor, mentor, teacher, and guide based in Los Angeles, California. He is the author of several books, including: "The Tao of Masculinity" book series, "The Bliss of Being," "The Feminine Warrior," and the soon-to-be-released books, "Learned Wisdom" and "Spartan Self-Defense."

5 comments:

  1. Meanwhile, sperm counts continue to fall:
    https://www.cryptogon.com/?p=53625
    Looks as though we've had it...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. All part of the overall plan. There are no coincidences.

      Delete
  2. “If civilization had been left in female hands, we would still be living in grass huts.” ~ Camille Paglia

    If you know who's trying to set off a race war between blacks and whites and who set off these wars pitting Christians vs Muslims, you'll know the actors behind feminism.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Golly, Greg. Who do ya think it might be? Great quote by the way. I like much of Paglia's work. She is common sense on so many issues because she knows and speaks from knowledge as well as wisdom.

      Same folks stoking a war between East and West, as you and I both are all too aware. Anywhere you see the word Communism coming from me, you KNOW I am also saying "Talmudism" or "Noahidism".

      All the founding "ladies" of feminism, going back to the beginnings, with the exception of Sanger (shudders) were CIA/Communist assets. Bella Azbug who began the legal aspect of all this gender bs, was one of the gals. The names say it all.

      We old folk, you and I, can only keep speaking out. Something YOU do magnificently.

      Delete
  3. We old folk, you and I, can only keep speaking out.

    We have to, we owe that much to the ones born way before than we were. Before the Cultural Marxists secretly invaded public schools and colleges, and instead of teaching young adults how to be successful in the hard, cold world of reality, they turn them into Antifa Zombies.

    If we fail, we have failed an entire generation of Americans who will be forever lost to Communism. And if the Commies take over, the ones who helped bring them to power will be some of the first to get a one-way ride to the nearest quarry and a free bullet to the back of their infected heads.

    ReplyDelete

If your comment is not posted, it was deemed offensive.