1. 10th June 2006: Al Qaida in Iraq insurgents plan to attack a forward operating base in Karmah with chemical weapons…The insurgents plan to deploy their chemical weapon using mortars as a delivery system. (Analyst Comments: In Iraq AQI has tried several times to employ chemical weapons against coalition forces).
2. 16th August 2008: CBRN personnel have tested the rounds twice with M8 paper and J CAM. EOD (Explosive Ordnance Disposal), and chemical recon element assess that the chemical … tested positive for chemical agent. EOD reports 12 x full chemical rounds. 14 x damaged rounds are either leaking or empty. The cache consisted of 26 contaminated rounds and 14 empty 155mm rounds.
3. 13th October 2005: as of late September 2005, Al-Qa’ida in Iraq elements allegedly planned to attack Abu Ghurayb prison in early to mid-October using an unspecified number of mortars and car bombs…. AQIZ elements allegedly planned to use 20 “chemical munitions” brought from Syria.
4. 28th January 2006: The ten are chemical weapons specialists and came to Iraq to support the chemical weapons operations of Hezbollah Islam I. (Field comment ~ The chemical operations of Hezbollah Islam I were previously reported as Al Qaida Iraq operations, the ten unidentified men are chemical weapons specialists from Syria)…The ten unidentified men were taken to Is’Hagey Iraq, where the unidentified chemicals weapons … are stored. The chemical weapons were brought from Syria to Iraq on 21 January 2006.
5. 29th December 2006: As of 27 December 2006, three unidentified Bedouins who were alleged Iraq AQI Operatives planned to transport chemical munitions from Al Judayda, Saudi Arabia, to Nugra Al Salman District, a border area in Al Muthanna Province, Iraq …Subsequently, Iraq AQI operatives planned use the munitions to attack hospitals, outdoor markets, and US military forces in Al Basrah, Al Amarah and An Nasiriyah on or after 15 January 2007.
6. 5th March 2007: AQI insurgency group is planning a rocket attack on several targets in the Baghdad International Zone and a US base in Al Rashdiyah by using Katusha rockets filled with unknown chemicals… these rockets were described as being three meters long and are modified in order to carry the extra weight. (Field Comment ~ the source was unable to provide the type of chemical and stated that these rockets probably originated from Iran).
7. 20th September 2007: As of late September 2007, Islamic State of Iraq (ISI) militants in Mosul, Iraq were planning an imminent attack on Tall ‘Afar using rockets with Chlorine gas or another chemical compound … The rockets had a range of more than 20 Kilometers, and an impact radius of 50 to 100 square meters. (Comment: the Arabic word “Sarukh” was used to describe the rockets).
VINDICATING BUSH OUT OF THIN AIR
1. “seed material” You could possibly, sort of, maybe, under some circumstances make something out of this that could hurt someone if enough of it fell on them.
2. “higher grade” Weapons use 95% enriched uranium. Yellow cake is a form of processed ore. You can buy “yellow cake” for under $10 a pound (market price). By US Army standards for radiation hazards, “yellow cake” could be used as a food additive.
3. “also can be” Read “was not.”
4. “at higher levels” Read “were not”
5. “using sophisticated equipment” Read “that did not”…..exist.
THE SLIPPERY SLOPE,
AROUND “DEAD MAN’S CURVE”
AND OVER THE CLIFF….
Many journalists have been unable to find this quote, particularly after stories tying Assange to meetings with Israeli officials in Geneva. Many, ignoring the experts, ignoring hard evidence, keep hanging onto the Assange myth, looking for ways to serve a personal agenda or revealing dark truths about their own allegiances.
US intelligence Con Job
to police the Internet”….F. William Engdahl