Tuesday 8 November 2011

FRITZ SPRINGMEIER ON THE DEATH CULT AGENDA

Dear Readers, 

Fritz Springmeier is a literal encyclopedia of rare, unbelievable information that exposes the dynasties that make up the global elite. Here, in this interview with Alex Jones, that began with a discussion on Halloween, the conversation veers off into many layers. I am still not a fan of Alex's but it is interesting to learn he actually is aware of these things. I had often wondered why he did not touch them, when I was first learning (in depth and from personal experience) about this dark agenda over a decade ago.

In truth Alex summarizes some of Fritz's concepts perfectly so that his wisdom can be understood by the most unenlightened of us. It seems Fritz brings out the best in Jones even though Jones does tend to bring things back to himself a bit more often than I would like.

I just pray Fritz stays free because he has certainly come out of his imprisonment swinging!  Of course, the world is finally more welcome to his message and he has paid his dues big time.






1 comment:

  1. I really like you Fritz! I hope to meet you some day. If I ever told you my life story, you could write a book and become rich! I am sorry you went to prison, I know you are a good person.

    ReplyDelete

If your comment is not posted, it was deemed offensive.