Before the commencement however, something needs to be said that should have been said a long, long time ago. The reason why it hasn’t been said is a relatively simple, albeit terribly sad one: ‘activists’ within this ever-declining ‘movement’ do not have the courage to speak up because of fear; fear of being labeled “anti-Semitic” by the Zionist Power Configuration whose tentacles have deeply penetrated the solidarity network, as evidenced by the recent inexplicable expulsion of leading activist and thinker Dr. Francis Clark-Lowes from an important branch of the UK Palestinian Solidarity Movement (2).
Uri Avnery... you are not a peace activist. You do not represent solidarity. You are not a friend of Palestine. You are not a comrade of the oppressed anywhere and you never will be. You are an occupier, Uri Avnery. You are a land thief. You are a usurper. You are a colonist. You are a settler. You are an ethnic cleanser. You are an uprooter. You are a cold-blooded murderer. You are a planter of bombs. You are a butcher of men. You are a killer of women. You are a slaughterer of children (3). You are a terrorist. You have no right giving speeches. You have no right writing articles or books. You have no right to freedom.
It was tremendously vital for this to be stated in such unequivocal terms because Uri Avnery has been given a place in the discourse for Palestine’s liberation for far too long. Due to this, his supremacism has seeped through the cracks and infected the psyches of many; his analyses, some staunchly Zionist, some categorically and venomously false and others a mixture of both, are praised and looked upon as sources of sagacity.
From the onset of Uri Avnery’s atrocious smear of indigenous Islamic Resistance across the Muslim world, two specific narratives immediately emerge and intertwine with one another throughout. The first is the yarn of the Jewish supremacist and the second is the line of the colonialist. One may argue that the narrative could be reduced to one, that of the Zionist, which wouldn’t be an observation of inaccuracy but it would not be an observation of totality; hence the need for dichotomy.
Avnery would quite literally like these parties to bow down before the illegitimate Zionist regime in gratitude.
'The good Rebbe' Menachem Mendel Schneerson and Uri Avnery are brothers in Jewish supremacism
In his piece, Avnery pays homage to the Talmud, the most important book in supremacist Chabad Lubavitch’s ideology and in general, the holiest book of Judaism, as confirmed by the rabbinate’s highest-ranking ‘sages (6).’
“Generations of Jews have been brought up on the Talmud, which is mainly a compilation of legal precedents, and their minds have been honed by legalistic arguments. Not for nothing are Jewish lawyers in demand the world over.”
It is odd that a person who vociferously prides himself on being an activist for ‘peace’ would repeat the most disgraceful hasbara in an attempt to get his point across. In light of everything written so far however, it isn’t so odd, is it?
It is particularly nauseating that he would suggest Shin Bet would encourage Palestinians to turn to Islam. Palestinians need no such encouragement. Belief in Islam has been an integral element to their Resistance to 100 years of Jewish colonization and 64 years of Zionist occupation. Their faith in ALLAH (SWT) has granted them steadfastness, the likes of which the world has never seen, in the face of unrelenting ‘Israeli’ brutality.
Which brings us to the origins of this rotten Avnery-repeated hasbara which surmises that Shin Bet directly created or indirectly facilitated the growth of Hamas: the ‘Israeli’ military-intelligence establishment, through and through, top to bottom, in a clear Zionist PSYOP to discredit the Resistance. There is no Arab source for this scandalous ‘bombshell’.
The Global Research piece staggeringly quips that “Hamas and Ariel Sharon, see eye to eye; they are exactly on the same wave length,” simply because Hamas rejected the treasonous Oslo Accords which legitimized the Zionist theft of Palestine. A brazen assertion if there ever was one, especially considering Hamas is resisting Zionist occupation and Sharon is one of the worst and most animalistic Zionist war criminals to ever set foot in Palestine.
The military of the Jewish ‘state’ is not a reliable source on any level; it is trained in the art of deception and this art is embedded in its protocol. Lying, cheating, subverting, distorting, all represent the actions of the ‘Israeli’ military in its attempts to defend the Zionist entity from criticism and there is no better example of this than the skullduggery on full display during the Operation Cast Lead genocide (13).
Uri Avnery and the Zionist writer behind the putrid Wall Street Journal hasbara should be reminded of the ‘Israeli’ oppression of the Sheikh, as well as the two public assassination attempts against him, with the second one of course, being a ‘success’ for the Zionist regime. On March 22nd, 2004, an ‘Israeli’ helicopter gunships fired missiles into the Islamic Association Mosque in al-Sabra neighborhood of central Gaza City as Sheikh Ahmad Yassin and dozens of worshipers were leaving after the completion of Fajr, the Islamic dawn prayer.
The second target of Uri Avnery’s orientalist-supremacist assault on indigenous Islamic Resistance is Hezbollah, the righteous Islamic Resistance of Lebanon. Avnery elevates himself to another level in this section however as he transcends mere orientalism. To make it extraordinarily clear, what Avnery did with this piece vis-à-vis the oppressed people of Southern Lebanon and Hezbollah is a gross perversion of the historical record and a dastardly insult to any and every soul who fought and died in the struggle against the illegal 22-year Zionist occupation of Lebanese land.
Sayyed Musa al-Sadr is the missing link in Avnery’s hasbara festival. He founded the Amal Movement in 1975 in hopes of deterring ‘Israeli’ aggression against Lebanon, maximizing the struggle to liberate Palestine and reforming the Lebanese political system which was disgustingly set up on ethno-sectarian lines by French colonialism. When the Sayyed vanished in 1978, it threw Amal into chaos. A power struggle ensued and many members who wanted to maintain their dignity and righteousness and preserve the Sayyed’s teachings broke away.
These breakaway members would join the growing number of revolutionary youth inspired by architect of Iran’s Islamic Revolution, Grand Ayatollah Sayyed Ruhollah Khomeini, preeminent Lebanese religious authority Grand Ayatollah Sayyed Muhammad Hussein Fadlallah and revolutionary Lebanese cleric Sayyed Abbas al-Musawi, who was later brutally assassinated by the Zionist regime along with his wife and son on February 16th, 1992.
While the leader of Amal seeks to maliciously hurt Palestinians, Hezbollah enjoys more than 90% support from the Palestinian refugees confined to camps (20).
Avnery actually had the gall to pen this ‘nugget’:
Avnery accurately points out that the Muslim Brotherhood (Ikhwan al-Muslimun; Ikhwan for short) was created in Egypt 20 years before al-Nakba and because of the fervent anti-Zionist stance of its founder, the great martyr, Sheikh Hassan al-Banna, it sent volunteers to fight against the creation of the usurping regime.
But what Avnery left out is that with the martyrdom of al-Banna at the hands of the Egyptian monarchy, and the subsequent martyrdom of his spiritual successor, the highly-revered Syed Qutb, at the hands of the justifiably paranoid Nasser government, the moral fiber that held Ikhwan together plummeted.
The relationship between the usurping Zionist entity and the House of Saud has become so close, one cannot determine where 'Israel' begins and where Saudi Arabia ends
Thus, unequivocally, Ikhwan, is a Zionist tool. Nothing remains of the original Ikhwan model set up by the great martyr Sheikh Hassan al-Banna, excluding Hamas; nothing at all.
The multiple factions of Ikhwan across the region, now backed by GCC giant Qatar too, are ready, willing and able to kowtow to all demands of the Zionist entity and its Lobby-controlled surrogates in the United States (32).
While Tunisian youth parties move to criminalize normalization with the usurping Zionist regime (35), Ikhwan’s Tunisia branch, al-Nahda, opposes this revolutionary move and confirmed it during a recent trip to Washington D.C. at WINEP, the research wing of AIPAC (36).
It isn’t expected that Avnery would reveal this kind of information, nor is it expected that Avnery should even be aware of it. What is expected is that Avnery, a Zionist living on stolen Palestinian land, keeps his immensely moronic opinions of Arab-Islamic history and Arab-Islamic Resistance to himself.
Zionist lies against Iran
The final target of “Shukran, Israel” is none other than the revolutionary Islamic Republic of Iran. Strangely, Avnery fully admits in the piece that there was a treacherous and incestuous relationship between the US-UK-installed Shah and the Zionist entity. He notes the fortunes made by ‘Israeli’ arms dealers from selling guns to the brutal Shah regime.
The Islamic Revolution of 1979, led by the aforementioned Grand Ayatollah Sayyed Ruhollah Khomeini, overthrew the Shah and vowed never to cooperate with the Zionist entity again. Not only for the sake of Iran but for the sake of humanity.
“It seems that all Iranian factions ~ including the opposition ~ now support the Iranian effort to obtain a nuclear bomb of their own, ostensibly to deter an Israeli nuclear attack.”
So should Iran thank ‘Israel’ for ordering its Mossad to assassinate 32-year old nuclear scientist Mostafa Ahmadi-Roshan (45)?
~ END OF PART I ~
(1) Shukran, Israel by Uri Avnery, Antiwar.com
(2) The Wandering Hugh by Gilad Atzmon, deLIBERATION
(3) Uri Avnery Interview by Jon Elmer, The Progressive
(4) Libya: The Zionist Dragon And The Drums Of War; Section - Conclusion: Purim And Occupation by Jonathan Azaziah, Mask of Zion
(5) “Jews Brought About The Existence Of The ENTIRE Creation” Says Rebbe Menachem Schneerson! by Nahida Izzat, Salem News
(6) The Truth About The Talmud: A Documented Exposé Of Supremacist Rabbinic Hate Literature by Michael A. Hoffman II, Independent History and Research
(7) The Hidden History Of Zionism; Chapter 13 – A Strategy For Revolution, Pages 126-129 by Ralph Schoenman, Veritas Press
(8) Hamas Is A Creation Of Mossad by Hassane Zerouky, Global Research
(9) How Israel Helped To Spawn Hamas by Andrew Higgins, The Wall Street Journal
(10) Amazing Grace: An Interview With Ze’ev Sternhell by Ari Shavit, Haaretz
(11) Murdoch’s Deeply Hidden Jewish Roots – A Biography by Christopher Bollyn, American Free Press
(12) The Rabbi And The Dame by Henry Benjamin, J-Wire
(13) Israeli Lies by Dr. Elias Akleh, Counter Currents
(14) Lies And Israel’s War Crimes by Ben White, The Electronic Intifada
(15) Israel Assassinates Sheikh Ahmed Yassin by The Electronic Intifada/The Palestinian Center For Human Rights
(16) Cash Shortage Hampers Rebuilding Of Mosques Destroyed by Israel by Eva Bartlett, Inter Press Service
(17) Destruction Of Waqf: The Grave Offences Of The Israeli State by Mya Guarnieri, Al-Akhbar English
(18) Palestine; Chapter – Zionist Terror by Harun Yahya, Harun Yahya Books
(19) A War That Never Occurred by Professor As’ad Abu Khalil, The Angry Arab News Service
(20) Will Hezbollah Support Right To Work For Palestinian Refugees? by Dr. Franklin Lamb, The Palestine Chronicle
(21) 13 Years After Massacre, Beirut's Palestinians Are Still Under Siege by Stephen J. Sosebee, Washington Report On Middle East Affairs
(22) Waging War On The Camps, Once Again by Andrea Becker, The Electronic Intifada
(23) Living War: Palestinians Refugees In Lebanon by Stefan Christoff, The Electronic Intifada
(24) The Anniversary Of The Lebanese Civil War: The Wars That Never End by Professor As’ad Abu Khalil, The Angry Arab News Service
(25) Lebanon In The Eyes Of Palestinian Refugees by Qassem Qassem, Al-Akhbar English
(26) Interview With David Lewis: Negotiating With Hezbollah by PBS Frontline World
(27) Bourj El-Barajneh: Searching For Meaning In A Refugee Camp by Ramzy Baroud, the Palestine Chronicle
(28) September 11, 2001: Zionist Shock Therapy And The Birth Of The Lie by Martin Iqbal, Empire Strikes Black
(29) Washington’s Secret History With The Muslim Brotherhood by Ian Johnson, The New York Review Of Books
(30) Saudi Monarchy Founder Assured UK On Palestine by Press TV
(31) Saudi Arabia, Zionism, Peace And The Palestinian Cause by Haytham A. K. Radwan, Intifada Palestine
(32) The Ugly Face Of The Muslim Brotherhood by Professor As’ad Abu Khalil, Al-Akhbar English
(33) U.S.: Muslim Brotherhood Gave Assurances On Egypt-Israel Peace Treaty by Natasha Mozgovaya, Haaretz
(34) US Pledges $150 Million To Help Egypt’s Transition by Reuters Africa
(35) Tunisians To Launch Campaign Against Normalization With Israel by The Middle East Monitor
(36) Mr. Ghannouchi Goes To The Washington Institute by Maidhc Ó Cathail, The Passionate Attachment
(37) An-Nahda And US Zionists by Professor As’ad Abu Khalil, The Angry Arab News Service
(38) Syria Under Fire: Zionist Destabilization Hits Critical Mass by Jonathan Azaziah, Mask of Zion
(39) The Arab Spring Of 2005 by Charles Krauthammer, The Seattle Times
(40) TUT Podcast Jan 10, 2012: Sheikh Imran Hosein by The Ugly Truth
(41) PSYWAR: The Fake Fall Of Tripoli And The Zionist Dragon’s Butchery Across Palestine II by Jonathan Azaziah, Mask of Zion
(42) US, Israel Agree: Iran Not Building Nukes by Ray McGovern, Antiwar.com
(43) Iran Opposition Will Unite With Government Should Israel Attack by Haaretz
(44) Ofergate: The Latest Zionist Propaganda Blitz Against Iran by Jonathan Azaziah, Mask of Zion
(45) Sunday Times: Mossad Agents Behind Iran Scientist Assassination by Haaretz
(46) False Flag by Mark Perry, Foreign Policy Magazine
(47) Mossad-MEK May Have Bombed Iranian Missile Base, 40 Dead And Wounded by Richard Silverstein, Tikun Olam
(48) ‘Massive’ Blockade Needed To Stop Iran Threat, Steinitz Says by Flavia Krause-Jackson and Tal Barak Harif, Bloomberg Business Week